Pages:
Author

Topic: "You already posted that" "Your last post was less than 360 seconds ago" - page 3. (Read 2325 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
i also experienced such thing  Angry
global moderator
Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610
In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce
ditto, trying to end my lurking spree in this community and its fighting me the whole way!
Well the system is put in place to prevent spam, the delays are decreased over time.
Activity: 5
ditto, trying to end my lurking spree in this community and its fighting me the whole way!
Activity: 17
same thing here half of the times :/
global moderator
Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610
In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce
If you are denied because the post was already posted, copy the text, refresh it, paste it and try again.
uk1
copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Newbie Restrictions
You can only post in the Newbie and Local sub-forums till you have made one post and waited 4 hours. This post must be substantial: at least several sentences. The other two restrictions are you need 1 post to be able to send a PM and 10 posts to put a link in your sig.  You can only post once every 360 seconds to start and there are a few other things that trigger this timer such as logging in and searching.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/newbie-readme-177133
Activity: 1
Same problem

EDIT:
This is kinda silly, I tried to post in another thread but it didn't "go through".

Posted again, said I had already posted that.

Waited the 360 seconds and tried again.  Now it gives me a database error.

Wonder if this post will go through.

All I can do is edit this post.  This is my only outlet to this forum until I get more posting privileges.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
NO, I did not.

NO, It was not.

PLEASE LET ME POST WHAT I TYPE ONCE.

NO matter how I rephrase, no matter how exstensive that rephrasing.
You already posted that
Pages:
Jump to: