Pages:
Author

Topic: You are also like them? - page 7. (Read 811 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 5
October 14, 2023, 08:04:48 AM
---------

Predicting the future with triangles and rectangles on a chart? That's like trying to forecast the weather by watching cloud shapes—it's laughable. These so-called technical analysts act like they've cracked the code to fortune-telling, but in reality, they're just doodling. And don't even get me started on institutions; they feast on retail traders' stop losses like vultures on a carcass. You take a position, set a stop loss, thinking you're safe because of your fancy support lines. But no, institutions see it as an all-you-can-eat buffet, spiking prices just to clean you out, and then conveniently start taking profits. It's a game where the house always wins, and your precious triangles and rectangles won't save you from getting played like a fiddle.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
October 14, 2023, 07:53:41 AM
There is a person on the forum who is good enough to do some analysis, which he shares here for free. Therefore, after years of tracking the price of Bitcoin, I can say that it is possible to predict with a good degree of accuracy a certain price range for Bitcoin based on a time interval from two weeks to several months, based on current variables.
The difficulty of forecasting increases if the variables become numerous and the time frame decreases, and therefore it is difficult to accurately predict the price of Bitcoin over the course of a week, especially if there are a lot of variables, but this does not mean that learning technical analysis is useful for those who want to trade, and for whom it is more important to learn and not blindly imitate these channels.
Activity: 56
Merit: 5
October 14, 2023, 07:33:13 AM
Watching these YouTuber 'technical analysts' is like witnessing a comedy show. They just scribble lines on a Bitcoin chart and act like they're gazing into a crystal ball. But the reality is, they're about as accurate as a broken clock – right only twice a day. It's laughable how they sell this snake oil, predicting the future with squiggly lines. I wouldn't bet a Satoshi on their so-called insights!
Pages:
Jump to: