Pages:
Author

Topic: You are everything - page 2. (Read 2521 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
October 12, 2014, 12:42:49 PM
Sure you have a soul.  It's just covered by demons fed to you by alcohol and your thirst for greed.  Alcohol poisons the mind, hence it lowers your vibration to the point you channel lower dimensional thoughts such as judgment and falsely asserting delusions of pedophilia to those who are a threat to your wealth.

Maybe you should stop drinking ethanol, vod.  You're acting very much possessed.

now why would these lower dimensional thoughts exist in the first place?  maybe because you're gay
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016
October 12, 2014, 11:17:38 AM
You are everything
Okay, I think this has gone on for long enough now.

Why are you still a member on this forum dank? What's the point? Nobody is remotely interested in what you have to say. You defaulted on a large loan from a member, had a very generous opportunity to repay, but have voluntarily chosen not to return what you owe.

Yet you come back on here posting rubbish you what to talk about as if it doesn't matter anymore. Everytime you post your crap, your insulting the whole community.

Unless it concerns your loan, do not post on this forum every again. Thanks.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
October 12, 2014, 09:52:20 AM
Thank you Sean, for the recent picture to post on ripoffreport.org about your recent sexual assault of a six year old girl.  

Sean Martin
224 Arborhill Ln
Holly Springs, NC 27540

liar! she was eight
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
October 12, 2014, 06:09:08 AM
I can hardly believe someone will give 53 btc loan to dank. I mean look up his posts.

Shit if someone is lending why not give me 53 btc as well  Wink
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Stagnation is Death
October 12, 2014, 05:09:32 AM
I know what dank wants, but hez completely off the line
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
October 11, 2014, 10:26:07 PM
You believe in my words so much that you are shitting yourself in fear as my words become more articulate and a greater understanding of existence beholds from them.

What you see in me is what you see in yourself.

I'm sorry I am having such an affect on you Sean.  Hope you have lots of clean underwear in prison.   Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
October 11, 2014, 10:01:52 PM
How can you use the words of the one you mock and ridicule?  You must hold some belief in my words then, even though all you say tunes to the contrary.

You believe in my words so much that you spend hours each day waiting for me to post.  You believe in my words so much that you've done this for the last two years.

You believe in my words so much that you are shitting yourself in fear as my words become more articulate and a greater understanding of existence beholds from them.

You believe me, that's for sure vod.  Too bad you feel this belief through your own fears of truth rather than love of truth.
Vod
legendary
October 11, 2014, 09:48:13 PM
You are possessed by darkness, greed, negativity and fear.  What some call ego, others know as satan.

What you see in me is what you see in yourself Sean...

A soulless, moralless scumbag.   Sad
legendary
You cannot kill love
October 11, 2014, 09:42:12 PM
Sure you have a soul.  It's just covered by demons fed to you by alcohol and your thirst for greed.  Alcohol poisons the mind, hence it lowers your vibration to the point you channel lower dimensional thoughts such as judgment and falsely asserting delusions of pedophilia to those who are a threat to your wealth.

Maybe you should stop drinking ethanol, vod.  You're acting very much possessed.

What you see in me is what you see in yourself Sean.  Why do you feel possessed?  Is it because you falsely assert other people are paedophiles, when in reality you are acting out those fantasies?  

Yes, I am possessed by love, light, truth and universal oneness, god.

You are possessed by darkness, greed, negativity and fear.  What some call ego, others know as satan.

Just wait till I upload some guitar in the near future vod.  All the delusional ramblings of a shill mean nothing in face of music channeled from a being of infinite light.

I've come quite the way in my conscious evolution, seeing that I am nearing the end of my transition into a light being of the fourth dimension.  I have no concerns that my music will take another leap forward in spite that I haven't been able to play in over four months since I last recorded.

I'm going to take extra acid just for you vod, so I can really rock your socks off.

Speak to my guitar vod.
Vod
legendary
October 11, 2014, 09:26:50 PM

What you see in me is what you see in yourself Sean.  Why do you feel possessed?  Is it because you falsely assert other people are paedophiles, when in reality you are acting out those fantasies?  

legendary
You cannot kill love
October 11, 2014, 09:25:06 PM
Sure you have a soul.  It's just covered by demons fed to you by alcohol and your thirst for greed.  Alcohol poisons the mind, hence it lowers your vibration to the point you channel lower dimensional thoughts such as judgment and falsely asserting delusions of pedophilia to those who are a threat to your wealth.

Maybe you should stop drinking ethanol, vod.  You're acting very much possessed.
Vod
legendary
October 11, 2014, 09:16:03 PM
You must think all your bitcoin makes you better than others.

Nope.  I think my honesty and morality wins over an idiot without a soul.  Anyway, anywhere.   Smiley

What you see in me is what you see in you.

Only in your reality.   Undecided

I have a soul.  You gave yours to Squall.
legendary
You cannot kill love
October 11, 2014, 09:15:10 PM

Nope.  I think my honesty and morality wins over an idiot without a soul.  Anyway, anywhere.   Smiley

What you see in me is what you see in you.
Vod
legendary
October 11, 2014, 08:51:46 PM

legendary
You cannot kill love
October 11, 2014, 08:50:05 PM
And squall and I settled on 10 grand.  But you already know this because you've posted in the thread that says so.

You and Squall made an agreement you would pay back ten grand.  You broke that agreement after three months.

But you already know this because you've been making every excuse in the book to not pay him while buying drugs.

Your debt, by your own admission, is 53btc, or $20,000.

So, what's your plan?

Please post in the appropriate thread for such a topic, you know where it is.

This topic is about the state of everything as one.

You don't have a right to create topics in this community until you pay back your debt.

"I don't believe in free speech"

Vod
legendary
October 11, 2014, 08:39:02 PM
And squall and I settled on 10 grand.  But you already know this because you've posted in the thread that says so.

You and Squall made an agreement you would pay back ten grand.  You broke that agreement after three months.

But you already know this because you've been making every excuse in the book to not pay him while buying drugs.

So, what's your plan?

You don't have a right to create topics in this community until you pay back your debt.

We don't encourage scammers here Sean Martin.

Pay off your debt (or at least have a plan) otherwise each one of your threads will be like this.   Undecided

Time to visit reality, Sean.
legendary
You cannot kill love
October 11, 2014, 08:37:25 PM

So, what's your plan?

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
October 11, 2014, 08:36:36 PM
I can hardly believe someone will give 53 btc loan to dank. I mean look up his posts.
Vod
legendary
October 11, 2014, 08:29:25 PM

So, what's your plan?
legendary
You cannot kill love
October 11, 2014, 08:27:24 PM
Care to talk about something meaningful vod?  Like existence?  Polarity?  Gravitational pulls?  Ego?

The more you name call the more this forum awakens.

How about the $20,000 you owe squall?  What is your plan for paying him back?

Until you settle your debt, that should be the only subject people discuss with you.  We should be supporting our community, and not encouraging child rapists! 

Look at all the unreasonable negative feedback you've dealt in an attempt to disrupt the bitcoin economy.  Your word may just be worth less than the government's.

And squall and I settled on 10 grand.  But you already know this because you've posted in the thread that says so.
Pages:
Jump to: