Pages:
Author

Topic: You are locked in a room for 30 days... - page 2. (Read 293 times)

Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
September 16, 2019, 01:23:10 PM
Depends on what kind of person you are ,because if you give this question for noob then surely it will die lol 😂

But if you give this to computer experts the maybe 3000$ is just a chicken

For me that only has standard knowledge in computer,maybe I will try my luck in crypto gambling because what mentioned above has 0$ but not 0 crypto 😂

Seriously it’s hard to earn $100 a day and I will just find luck but with 30% chance
Activity: 180
Merit: 51
https://deepuezy.selly.store
September 16, 2019, 01:09:04 PM
You are locked in a room for 30 days with $0, a computer, and access to internet. You must earn $3000 or you die. What do you do?

I love this question so freaking much.

Because if someone takes the time to give a thoughtful answer, it’s not just a funny reply.

It’s a playbook to build a real business that can help you save up some extra cash (fast), pay off debt, go on a dream vacation, check off a bucket list item or walk into your boss’s office and tell them “I’m fucking done.”

Well, i did read this question on Quora months ago and found it as interesting too.

If i had to answer this, earning $3000 in 30 days is like $100 per day.

Technically, it's not that difficult to earn that much amount considering the fact that you have a computer along with internet access.

When we say that there are multiple ways to earn by Working from Home,it's indeed a fact, the only thing is you need to be little smart, have patience, hard-working and have some skill-set within you.

Selling of Digital Goods itself is a good example of an online source of income, so yes earning $3000 in a month is indeed possible if you have a computer along with internet access, with the above said facts.
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
September 16, 2019, 11:39:36 AM
Take a break from life.     Cheesy
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
September 16, 2019, 09:47:21 AM
You are locked in a room for 30 days with $0, a computer, and access to internet. You must earn $3000 or you die. What do you do?

Because if someone takes the time to give a thoughtful answer, it’s not just a funny reply.

It’s a playbook to build a real business that can help you save up some extra cash (fast), pay off debt, go on a dream vacation, check off a bucket list item or walk into your boss’s office and tell them “I’m fucking done.”

Easy, I register on one of those adult sites with live camera action and start working Cheesy
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
September 16, 2019, 09:42:37 AM

I'd rather die.
Activity: 264
Merit: 2
English to Spanish translator - Send PM
September 16, 2019, 08:51:25 AM

Pages:
Jump to: