Pages:
Author

Topic: --- You Are Not Late --- - page 3. (Read 4192 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
August 10, 2014, 06:03:46 AM
its late to be rich while young, please kill me  Cry
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064
August 10, 2014, 03:37:16 AM
The potential of return from alt coin are still better than bitcoin. The downside is the risk for holding a coin with no usage that can go bust anytime.

As for bitcoin, the price has to go up every 2 weeks to justify mining and securing the network. In that sense, one is never too late to invest in the coin itself.

Go up every 2 weeks? The only determinants of bitcoin are the supply and demand.

We can see so many crashes in the price of bitcoin...
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
August 10, 2014, 01:07:08 AM
Reading the article seems that investing in 2014 is the easiest thing of the world but for a newbie like me isn't, I don't even know where to start.
Well if you build up your member status, you can join a signature campaign and get paid for posting on here. I've joined one where I get paid 0.0007 for every post! My goal is to post 10 times each day so that i'll have made 0.21 btc in just one month. Much better than my last campaign on 0.06 for at least 50 posts.

I don't think that taking part in signature campaigns qualifies as an investment... More like a side job...
It actually is an investment into bitcoin. But you pay for the bitcoins with posts.
So technically you are wrong. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
August 09, 2014, 08:29:06 PM
everyone here is still an early adopter, the party hasn't even started yet.
i don't think people realize the implications of bitcoin, people think this is as far as it goes.

do you really think the best form of money humans ever had will continue to have a market cap of only 7.7 billion usd?
apple's market cap is 567 billion usd.
gold's market cap is 6.8 trillion usd.

bitcoin is pretty much the same as gold only you can actually use it to buy things instead of just hoarding it,
for bitcoin to reach gold's market cap the price per bitcoin needs to be about a 1000 times more than today.

1000 times - If that happens, I will be satisfied with 1 BTC. Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
August 09, 2014, 06:35:35 PM
way to be open minded ¬¬
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
August 09, 2014, 06:27:17 PM
Reading the article seems that investing in 2014 is the easiest thing of the world but for a newbie like me isn't, I don't even know where to start.

Compared with the other investing alternatives, Bitcoin still is better. I'm still in the don't know how to start in all invesing areas, except bitcoin.

My advice is read everything you can about bitcoin and its ecosystem, while you grow into member, then you will know what to do.

The potential of return from alt coin are still better than bitcoin. The downside is the risk for holding a coin with no usage that can go bust anytime.

As for bitcoin, the price has to go up every 2 weeks to justify mining and securing the network. In that sense, one is never too late to invest in the coin itself.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
August 09, 2014, 06:23:46 PM
Are you sure you made the right conclusions from that article?

I think it rather says that bitcoin entrapreneurs shouldn't hesitate. You can't really compare ownership in bitcoins with anything in/on the internet.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
August 09, 2014, 06:17:38 PM
Well if you build up your member status, you can join a signature campaign and get paid for posting on here. I've joined one where I get paid 0.0007 for every post! My goal is to post 10 times each day so that i'll have made 0.21 btc in just one month. Much better than my last campaign on 0.06 for at least 50 posts.

I don't think that taking part in signature campaigns qualifies as an investment... More like a side job...
I wish there were sig campaigns that are worth it for newbies. 
Activity: 252
August 09, 2014, 05:33:39 PM

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
August 09, 2014, 05:27:35 PM
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Time is on our side, yes it is!
August 09, 2014, 05:00:20 PM
if in 360 $ at middle of this year i sell all home . cars and buy bitcoin . and sell it now . i have been make it double my money -.-

And if you had sold your home and cars at the beginning of the year when it was over $1000?  Smiley

If you sell your house at the all time high and go all in, you should expecting some of everything as far as price movement is concerned.
legendary
August 09, 2014, 11:00:30 AM
if in 360 $ at middle of this year i sell all home . cars and buy bitcoin . and sell it now . i have been make it double my money -.-

And if you had sold your home and cars at the beginning of the year when it was over $1000?  Smiley
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
August 09, 2014, 09:35:50 AM
I will invest all what I can afford to lose in bitcoins, we aren't early adopters but still in time to profit from bitcoins.
Activity: 448
August 09, 2014, 07:53:45 AM
everyone here is still an early adopter, the party hasn't even started yet.
i don't think people realize the implications of bitcoin, people think this is as far as it goes.

do you really think the best form of money humans ever had will continue to have a market cap of only 7.7 billion usd?
apple's market cap is 567 billion usd.
gold's market cap is 6.8 trillion usd.

bitcoin is pretty much the same as gold only you can actually use it to buy things instead of just hoarding it,
for bitcoin to reach gold's market cap the price per bitcoin needs to be about a 1000 times more than today.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
August 09, 2014, 07:51:00 AM
Nice article. Imo we are also considered as early adopters of bitcoin because the concept itself isn't widely accepted YET. We might envy those 2009 bitcoiners who hodl up until bitcoin reached its ath but the next adopters of bitcoin (say, 2016 or 2017 bitcoiners) will also envy us because we made the right move to still join the train up to the moon earlier than they did. We may not see profit that fast compared to the early adopters but we can still see profit coming our way as time pass and more and more people adopt bitcoin. Cheesy

I am hoping even the 2015 adopters envy us.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
August 09, 2014, 07:21:46 AM
Nice article. Imo we are also considered as early adopters of bitcoin because the concept itself isn't widely accepted YET. We might envy those 2009 bitcoiners who hodl up until bitcoin reached its ath but the next adopters of bitcoin (say, 2016 or 2017 bitcoiners) will also envy us because we made the right move to still join the train up to the moon earlier than they did. We may not see profit that fast compared to the early adopters but we can still see profit coming our way as time pass and more and more people adopt bitcoin. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
August 09, 2014, 06:00:37 AM
The article tells the truth, we are all still early adopters and in the future most of the people would have wanted to be like us.
I don't think we would really be considered to be early adopters anymore but I think that anyone holding bitcoin today would likely end up with a lot of profit in a few short years.

I agree with this.
Already to long time passed that we can still be early adopters but still we can count that value of Bitcoin will rise, as Bitcoin become more popular and famous over next a few years.
As soon as ''big merchants'' accept Bitcoin we will be on the way to become mainstream.
legendary
August 09, 2014, 02:24:45 AM
The article tells the truth, we are all still early adopters and in the future most of the people would have wanted to be like us.
I don't think we would really be considered to be early adopters anymore but I think that anyone holding bitcoin today would likely end up with a lot of profit in a few short years.

That should be sufficient. Only thing is that we have to wait for a few years, unlike the really early adopters who made profit in months.
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
August 08, 2014, 10:19:50 PM
Activity: 280
August 08, 2014, 10:09:13 PM
maybe it goes to 100.000 USD  Wink

it need a serious adoption for that to happen, something like google/amazon/youtube ecc...
I saw an article on zeroblock today that says a new tipping bot allows people to tip people on youtube and tumblr.
Pages:
Jump to: