Pages:
Author

Topic: You are welcome to tell me how much i suck! (including butthurt form report) - page 3. (Read 29769 times)

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042
www.explorerz.top
Welcome to another episode of:

"I'm butthurt, because you've found my alts"

While enjoying the wrong and inacurate feedbacks, of course without a reference, left by users who claim "not to advertise ponzis" and moaning via PM, i looked at one of the trustpages of them. I spotted that the user claimed he had a loan with a user that left a wrong, inacurate feedback too. Of course they didnt had a reference for the loan. So i decided to check the lending section. Guess what, no post or convo about that loan in question.

So i set my bloodhound, or alt as some of you might say, on the trail and it took 5 minutes to link both accounts together.

Too easy folks, too easy. So please tell me more about legit users that only want to "invest", that are grown up people and being bullied by me, please tell me more!
Are you implying that all the users that invest in investor-based games are untrustworthy because you found one guy who left feedback for himself?

no i dont say that but i find it quite funny that a guy who is talking about me "abusing the trust system" uses his alts to double tag me. Dont get me wrong, i dont want him to remove it. It just proves a point. If you dont have to laugh at this one, i cant help...

EDIT: When they advertise a ponzi: Indeed, they are not trustworthy.
Activity: 756
Merit: 510
Dear me, I think I'm becoming a god

While enjoying the wrong and inacurate feedbacks, of course without a reference, left by users who claim "not to advertise ponzis" and moaning via PM, i looked at one of the trustpages of them. I spotted that the user claimed he had a loan with a user that left a wrong, inacurate feedback too. Of course they didnt had a reference for the loan. So i decided to check the lending section. Guess what, no post or convo about that loan in question.

So i set my bloodhound, or alt as some of you might say, on the trail and it took 5 minutes to link both accounts together.

Too easy folks, too easy. So please tell me more about legit users that only want to "invest", that are grown up people and being bullied by me, please tell me more!
Are you implying that all the users that invest in investor-based games are untrustworthy because you found one guy who left feedback for himself?
legendary
www.explorerz.top

@YPII: Please ask the active lenders on the section if they think i am wrong on this and come back when you found one that says yes, we will work on it from there.
Your point about my payment is? Would you rather me not receive money?

It seems you and most new members dont unserstand the rules of lending. Educate your self.
They aren't rules, they are GUIDELINES. You don't have to follow them, the only "rule" to a loan is to pay it back.

go ahead ignore them, we will deal with you when you pop up in scam accussation after getting ripped off. please ignore any advice people give you because we are all just retards.
His point is that they are guidelines and not rules, you guys should enforce rules and not guidelines, leaaving trust to people for not following guidelines is over stepping
legendary
www.explorerz.top

It seems you and most new members dont unserstand the rules of lending. Educate your self.
They aren't rules, they are GUIDELINES. You don't have to follow them, the only "rule" to a loan is to pay it back.

go ahead ignore them, we will deal with you when you pop up in scam accussation after getting ripped off. please ignore any advice people give you because we are all just retards.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
Anyway my point is: aren't you wasting your time?
Go look up 'appeal to futility' fallacy.

Ex. you may be underage and need a paypal account but you dont have a bank account to verify the account with
That's called fraud. It is a criminal offence. Everywhere.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Know me, I'm Anonymous.

You remind me of @whywefight's common rule hahaha.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
:)

legendary
www.explorerz.top

copper member
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
But recently I am seeing everyone is trying to grab a spot on DT after the downfall of escrow.ms
being placed on DT (passive) =/ grabbing a spot on DT (active)

I have an issue with you and to some extent Lutpin Copy and pasting the same thing in every loaning thread which is just relevant enough to not be technical spam.
This contributes the bare minimum to the thread and is not helping.
If you think so, report those posts.
Let a moderator be judge over it, and we will see about it.
Unlike you, I was never paid for any of those posts I made over there.
I make them for other reasons.
DT members are for responsible dudes. It is established as a replacement to scammer tag and the members listed there should responsibility handle the power.

But recently I am seeing everyone is trying to grab a spot on DT after the downfall of escrow.ms
Since sensible members like Vod is already here, should we need more DT members just to make the situation chaotic and complicated? Undecided

(Not trying to point out anyone but this is my overall opinion)
Calling Vod sensible can be stretching is sometimes. I have an issue with you and to some extent Lutpin Copy and pasting the same thing in every loaning thread which is just relevant enough to not be technical spam.
This contributes the bare minimum to the thread and is not helping.
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
DT members are for responsible dudes. It is established as a replacement to scammer tag and the members listed there should responsibility handle the power.

Since sensible members like Vod is already here, should we need more DT members just to make the situation chaotic and complicated? Undecided

(Not trying to point out anyone but this is my overall opinion)
I can respect a guy who's trying to bust scammers and clean up the forum but I think you're going a bit far with your power and showing us why youre not mature enough to hold the position. I feel alot of threads featuring you will be popping up quick
I agree.
Is this user on DT now?
Alot of users already have problems with some of his ratings

I am not on DT, its easy to look up. As you have experienced your self just 2 minutes ago, its easy to resolve an issue with me, A referrence of the change was left in my OP.
Ya, you actually care about your ratings, its a trait that even some members of DT dont have
legendary
www.explorerz.top
I can respect a guy who's trying to bust scammers and clean up the forum but I think you're going a bit far with your power and showing us why youre not mature enough to hold the position. I feel alot of threads featuring you will be popping up quick
I agree.
Is this user on DT now?

I am not on DT, its easy to look up. As you have experienced your self just 2 minutes ago, its easy to resolve an issue with me, A referrence of the change was left in my OP.
I agree.
Is this user on DT now?
legendary
Activity: 3682
Merit: 4469
legendary
www.explorerz.top
Dear Tecshare,

i am happy you left me a wrong, inaccurate feedback full of flaws, i will wear it full of proud!

Lets just have a quick look on what you wrote:

Most people are too stupid to notice how full of shit you are anyway right?

<...> Don't be such a child. <...> you just see these other jamokes <...> Don't be such a lemming <...> like a little bitchy teenage girl <...>

<...> because idiots destroy it in seconds <...>  

I have to admit not really hard words, but that the kind of style you like. I looked up my own posts and i didnt find something that went that way. So please help me to find were i got personal.

Not exactly the kind of person that should be deciding the fate of users here.

Once again, i dont have any power around here, please stop to bow before me all the time. it doesnt suit you.

I don't expect him to hold his position in the default trust much longer.

Thats the best part! You just full of anger so you decided to write something. Problem with that: you didnt check the facts. I am not on default trust. Woooosh, what now? How about doing your research and while you on it: Educate yourself about history, how to stay neutral when communicating with others, anger managment and oh i saw you suggested some guy to sell on 4chan, haha great advice, worth a try! Congratz, in addition to HF you now know two places where people can sell stuff, now try google too!

I admit you are one of the most active traders around here and i would trust you with my money without any doubt. You are free not to like what i do and to argue about it. If you do, do it right. If i dont pick up your opinion you can just ignore me and make sure my feedbacks never show up for you. But you decided to leave, yet again, a feedback that doesnt reflect what has happend.

Somehow i still like you.

######

Dear BayAreaCoins,

i am glad about your feedback too! i wouldnt say you teamed up with Tecshare, even if it would be that way, i couldnt care less. I also enjoy your feedback, sadly without a reference, but hey: why should you have a close look before posting something, eh?

Your feedback states:

Apparently gets off to leaving people negative feedback. Seems like a "guilty until proven innocent" type of person. Wouldn't take his feedback very serious.

As you might have seen, all feedbacks have a reference so people can have a look and check why i left it. I am welcome you to point out all feedbacks that might be wrong and we will talk about it. Maybe you are too busy using some inside knowledge again to pull money out of other peoples pockets but i am not sure about that.

Somehow i would trust you when it comes to money, but your moral point of view seems wrong to me.

I would really like to know if you could come up with at least one example where i accused someone wrong. because i would happy to get this sorted. Till than i just cant take you serious.

As both of you are thinking i would crush legit sellers, i am wondering why none of those is showing up. Anyways, thank you guys Smiley

legendary
www.explorerz.top
ROFL.

edit: I hope I don't get negative trust for laughing at this respectable post. LOL really^

nah, you are free to speak out
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Know me, I'm Anonymous.
ROFL.

edit: I hope I don't get negative trust for laughing at this respectable post. LOL really^
Pages:
Jump to: