Pages:
Author

Topic: You Can Earn More by Playing These Free Games - page 2. (Read 238 times)

copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Are they gamefi all? I don't belive in them

You will need to give them a better look to see if there is a chance of getting something out of them. There are lots of games nowadays pumping with the same idea but a different interface, so it's obligatory to do some research and only then invest time and effort into some.
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
With Bitcoin recently rebounding after months of fluctuations, surpassing the $67,000 mark, now is a great time to accumulate Satoshis (the smallest unit of Bitcoin, with 1 Bitcoin equaling 100 million Satoshis). Many “Play-to-Earn” games offer opportunities to earn Satoshis, making it easy for players to enter the world of cryptocurrency.

Bling Financial
If you enjoy Sudoku puzzles, Bling Financial’s Bitcoin Sudoku game is a great choice. This game is not only intellectually stimulating but also features longer puzzle-solving times with fewer intrusive ads. By playing this iOS and Android game, you can accumulate Satoshis and redeem them in your ZBD wallet.

SpaceY
SpaceY is an idle asteroid mining game for mobile and tablet devices. Simply tap asteroids to scan and mine them, upgrading your spaceship and technology over time. The innovation of SpaceY lies in its non-mandatory ad-watching system, where ads reward you with free bonuses or resource boosters. This system allows you to progress faster and earn Satoshis that can be redeemed in your ZBD wallet.

Elf Garden
In Elf Garden, players invest their elves into mining operations and receive returns that at least double annually. As the value of the $DRN token rises, returns increase exponentially. Additionally, you can form teams and invite friends to join, which significantly boosts mining efficiency and rewards. The game is ad-free, easy to play, and time-efficient.

SHANHAI
As a flagship game in the UTON ecosystem, SHANHAI offers diverse gameplay and rich storylines, integrated with a blockchain economic system. Players can earn $DRN and NFTs by completing tasks, participating in events, and engaging in battles. The game’s economic system is robust, turning every effort and investment into tangible rewards.

Zavod
Zavod is a virtual factory game where players complete tasks, upgrade tools, and level up to earn platform tokens $ZP. Developed by MarsDAO, Zavod is part of a web3 product ecosystem designed to help users achieve financial goals.

City Holder
City Holder is a “build-to-earn” Telegram mini-program game. Players can build their cities, compete with others, and earn $CITY tokens. Created by fintech entrepreneur, cryptocurrency enthusiast, and investor Slava Semenchuk, this game allows players to attract residents and grow their cities.

Thanks for the heads up! I will look into City Holder, as city builders are pretty good in a gameplay sense, in my opinion. I can see there is a huge community over here by their website, and there is nothing much to see at it, only on their socials. I will take a closer look and keep an eye on their updates, a closer analysis is needed.
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Are they gamefi all? I don't belive in them
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
With Bitcoin recently rebounding after months of fluctuations, surpassing the $67,000 mark, now is a great time to accumulate Satoshis (the smallest unit of Bitcoin, with 1 Bitcoin equaling 100 million Satoshis). Many “Play-to-Earn” games offer opportunities to earn Satoshis, making it easy for players to enter the world of cryptocurrency.

Bling Financial
If you enjoy Sudoku puzzles, Bling Financial’s Bitcoin Sudoku game is a great choice. This game is not only intellectually stimulating but also features longer puzzle-solving times with fewer intrusive ads. By playing this iOS and Android game, you can accumulate Satoshis and redeem them in your ZBD wallet.

SpaceY
SpaceY is an idle asteroid mining game for mobile and tablet devices. Simply tap asteroids to scan and mine them, upgrading your spaceship and technology over time. The innovation of SpaceY lies in its non-mandatory ad-watching system, where ads reward you with free bonuses or resource boosters. This system allows you to progress faster and earn Satoshis that can be redeemed in your ZBD wallet.

Elf Garden
In Elf Garden, players invest their elves into mining operations and receive returns that at least double annually. As the value of the $DRN token rises, returns increase exponentially. Additionally, you can form teams and invite friends to join, which significantly boosts mining efficiency and rewards. The game is ad-free, easy to play, and time-efficient.

SHANHAI
As a flagship game in the UTON ecosystem, SHANHAI offers diverse gameplay and rich storylines, integrated with a blockchain economic system. Players can earn $DRN and NFTs by completing tasks, participating in events, and engaging in battles. The game’s economic system is robust, turning every effort and investment into tangible rewards.

Zavod
Zavod is a virtual factory game where players complete tasks, upgrade tools, and level up to earn platform tokens $ZP. Developed by MarsDAO, Zavod is part of a web3 product ecosystem designed to help users achieve financial goals.

City Holder
City Holder is a “build-to-earn” Telegram mini-program game. Players can build their cities, compete with others, and earn $CITY tokens. Created by fintech entrepreneur, cryptocurrency enthusiast, and investor Slava Semenchuk, this game allows players to attract residents and grow their cities.
Pages:
Jump to: