Pages:
Author

Topic: You can enjoy crypto currency - page 3. (Read 315 times)

Activity: 573
Merit: 1
August 16, 2020, 01:40:40 PM
 You are right the more capital a trader has the more profit he is likely to make but aside from the capital , a good trader must be sure he  is mentally and emotionally balanced . Take profit when they need to and should not   fall in-love with a  project and forget to take profit .
Activity: 93
August 16, 2020, 01:07:53 PM
Aside from having enough cash, first thing is to equip yourself with the necessary knowledge because crypto trading requires all the knowledge needed to be able to trade properly because it is very to lose all of your money if you don't have the right knowledge about trading.
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
August 16, 2020, 10:02:59 AM
In terms about starting capital, you do not need to start big in order to win big. You can even start small and if you are skilled enough then you can make huge profit through compounding. It is better to start small first than to regret it later, the ideal capital is always small but if we have a lot of experiences then we can start with big capital. Through proper knowledge and right education, you can increase your capital but still expect that you will experience losses in your trading career and it is the reason why you should have proper risk management to lessen the losses that you may incur.

A good trader starts with discipline and you should all remember that, you can call yourself a good trader if you have proper plan. A proper plan consists of entry points, target profit and stoploss levels. You should also determine what kind of trader are you and you should able to identify the trends.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 269
August 16, 2020, 09:52:21 AM
I would never use more of my FIAT for trading than i can afford to lose without having an impact on my daily life, especially trading cryptos.
It's quite often that a coin does + or - 10% or more during a single day. If you invest money that you are dependent on in cryptos than you will surely die of an heartattack very soon.  Cheesy
On the other hand with high risk there always comes high potential reward.
Activity: 119
Merit: 6
August 16, 2020, 09:43:34 AM
To enjoy crypto currency trading, you need to have a good inflow of cash. Because as a trader, the fastest route to profit is trading with huge capitals.
Advantage of small capital: With small capital, you get to practice alot, you get to learn and not feel at loss, but you cannot be a million over night.
Advantage of big capital. With huge capital, you can become a millionaire overnight if you trade right, with well skilled knowledge, but also you can become very rekt too.

This is why you need consistency in knowledge, patience and emotional balance.

We all have an issue with capital, no investment or business will run without a capital I think our skills should be focus on getting a capital and gaining confidence on how to run a business with a small capital.
Activity: 795
Merit: 10
August 16, 2020, 09:29:07 AM
To enjoy crypto currency trading, you need to have a good inflow of cash. Because as a trader, the fastest route to profit is trading with huge capitals.
Advantage of small capital: With small capital, you get to practice alot, you get to learn and not feel at loss, but you cannot be a million over night.
Advantage of big capital. With huge capital, you can become a millionaire overnight if you trade right, with well skilled knowledge, but also you can become very rekt too.

Yes you're correct.  Investing with huge capital brings in much more profit than little capital, though it could also be in another negative side.  Recently I planned investing in ETH with just $200, I now sat down and think that even if one ETH is sold for $500, that time it was close to $300/ETH then, the profit on my investment will be negligible, compare to someone that invest like $50,000
Activity: 1274
Merit: 278
August 16, 2020, 09:17:46 AM
What makes it enjoyable is the knowledge one is getting while trading. There is this thing called "right time" to trade and this thing is not constant. One should know when he thinks is a good time. Same thing with choosing the right coin. The best thing is that there's no right textbook to determine which is which. It will all depende to one's decision making skills. There will be times of loss but you will still earn something which is realization. Then things will pile up as your experience. You would eventually notice the changes on your "picks" and that is the best thing in my opinion.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 546
Monday Hit Me Every week
August 16, 2020, 09:14:48 AM
that only applies to those who are thirsty for crypto enjoyment for a moment, but not for the long term. in the crypto space we only choose one asset that over time becomes a million dollars. to get millions of dollars overnight without going through the difficulties is only for a few people who have high odds.  Cool
Activity: 2310
Merit: 355
August 16, 2020, 08:54:35 AM
You can only enjoy cryptocurrency if you have the right knowledge and mindset, but if you just focus on easy money then crypto is not for you. This market is indeed fun once you already experience a lot of pumps and dumps.

Its actually challenging to reach your target profit because of the volatility, just take it easy and always open yourself to learn new things. If there’s a FUN side, there’s also a SAD side so don’t set your expectation high in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
August 16, 2020, 08:49:25 AM

Very informative idea that can help those who are just new with the crypto world and the system running in this industry. For those who are new in here, kindly take note of the following traits that you need to possess that said above such as consistency in knowledge, patience, emotional balance and additional to that is being risk taker and being cautious in every situation you are facing.
Activity: 56
August 16, 2020, 08:44:31 AM
Apart from the above, there are also some important things that traders need to know, namely fund management and emotional management. Good fund management will minimize losses from trading.
Activity: 81
Merit: 6
August 16, 2020, 08:42:52 AM

Pages:
Jump to: