Pages:
Author

Topic: You can get 2K via FAUCET at BTCDEMON - Change Your Perspective of Dice. - page 2. (Read 3422 times)

Activity: 455
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Sexy looking site, love the demon which comes out when you win, I saw it on the 2nd bet when I hit on 5% Cheesy

Edit: It needs a Max bet button.

We still have lots of functions to be perfect in the future.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
In holiday we trust
I pmed you about losing 1.4 btc on your site yesterday and haven't received a response. I asked you to check my account to see if there was a problem since the odds of losing so much on 33% seems very unlikely. I guess you can't even dignify me with a response and you know that your site was rigged yesterday in order to steal my money.  I call a SCAM on this website since I've had no response or explanation.

We have made our algorithm public, and you can always verify each betting to see if there’s any manipulation.
If manipulation does exist, the server seed published each time after you make your bet will not match with the hashed server seed.

In the website, there are detailed descriptions and formula that have proved why we can't cheat.

Please keep your manners. If you cannot afford to lose, please live within your means.

Thank you

Did you actually check all my bets to see if they were correct? You certain that the outcomes were right? I perfectly good manners you condescending moron.
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
Sexy looking site, love the demon which comes out when you win, I saw it on the 2nd bet when I hit on 5% Cheesy

Edit: It needs a Max bet button.
I pmed you about losing 1.4 btc on your site yesterday and haven't received a response. I asked you to check my account to see if there was a problem since the odds of losing so much on 33% seems very unlikely. I guess you can't even dignify me with a response and you know that your site was rigged yesterday in order to steal my money.  I call a SCAM on this website since I've had no response or explanation.

We have made our algorithm public, and you can always verify each betting to see if there’s any manipulation.
If manipulation does exist, the server seed published each time after you make your bet will not match with the hashed server seed.

In the website, there are detailed descriptions and formula that have proved why we can't cheat.

Please keep your manners. If you cannot afford to lose, please live within your means.

Thank you

legendary
Activity: 966
In holiday we trust
With the level upgrade, the server will arrange your priority betting.
It’s also related to your betting amount (this is particularly evident when there’re lots of players).
In addition, it also enables you to obtain more free BTC amounts via faucet request. However, during our current promotion period, 2000 satoshi is all the same.
this game like lottery right?

For a better understanding, you can look at this as a Dice website that can decompose numbers.  Smiley
im aware this is a fairly new site, but has anyone deposited and withdraw successfully?

I am wandering if it would be better for you to bring up your query after you try and actually find something wrong with our deposited and withdraw?  Huh
btcdemon is cool and nice site, faucet balance is so good,
best of luck admin. Grin Grin

Thank you for your support!

Wish you big win!  Smiley
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
im aware this is a fairly new site, but has anyone deposited and withdraw successfully?
legendary
Activity: 1008
btcdemon is cool and nice site, faucet balance is so good,
best of luck admin. Grin Grin
Activity: 266
this game like lottery right?
The captcha isnt loading properly?

You may switch to another browser and try it again.

Alternatively, you could always test ur site in Chrome as its the most widely used browser, cheers

We have checked all browsers (including chrome) but found no problems.
As there’re certain issues appearing, we are still looking for the causes.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(

Alternatively, you could always test ur site in Chrome as its the most widely used browser, cheers

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(
Activity: 364
thats a pretty generous faucet, especially with no limits, ill try it for a while
very good. Congratulations on the excellent work. Your site is among my favorites.

wow,thanks!  wish you a wonderful day!  Smiley
Your game is very good & the game is better than regular dice site Smiley
Too bad you haven't enable auto-bet

And what is level ?

Auto-bet will consider adding or using another function to replace.
For now the number of bets you can choose has already replaced most of bot work.
BTCDEMON is cool and nice site, i just play there,
winning ration is amazing. best of luck Admin.

We will add more interesting functions in the future. Thank you  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: