Pages:
Author

Topic: You can now fund your paypal account with bitcoins - page 2. (Read 2225 times)

Q7
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Looks more like a third party services rather than a direct support involving paypal. Not sure how safe would that be or would it involve a conflict that can cause your paypal fund to be frozen since paypal are known for having that tendency. I can also imagine the fees involved in the withdrawal process. Also that reminds me of payza.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I can sell my coins for PayPal, but I cannot BUY coins with PayPal. Any chance this will change?

When somebody sell you coins, cannot you pay with Paypal?
Activity: 294
I can sell my coins for PayPal, but I cannot BUY coins with PayPal. Any chance this will change?
actually you can perform any transaction either buy or sell, it is very easy to find here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=53.0  Grin
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Any bodies was tried ?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 574
Looks like you are trying to advertise your site here for getting quick traffic in the form of discussion. It's not a news or any new thing. 

No. I have no correlation with the site or its owners in any way, I just thought it would be news to some people as it was news for me as well.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
The amount you offer seems kind of low. Still, I wish you luck. It is risky to run an exchange with Paypal.

The price you get is the current market price on Kraken.com. How can this be considered low? (Maybe I am missunderstanding your concern)

As we don't sell Bitcoin for PayPal, there isn't much risk involved.
Activity: 378
The amount you offer seems kind of low. Still, I wish you luck. It is risky to run an exchange with Paypal.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I AM A SCAMMER
More about it here:

https://www.coinimal.com/trades/sell/paypal

This is a big step for the btc community I believe. Smiley

There is already a topic on it with extensive discussion - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/now-paypal-accounts-can-be-funded-with-bitcoin-1209239

It is better if you please lock this one.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
If you still have any questions/concerns, I am the CEO of the service in question. Happy to answer to you!

Regards
legendary
Activity: 910
The CEO of coinimal is already addressing any of members concerns.
Discussion here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/now-paypal-accounts-can-be-funded-with-bitcoin-1209239
Activity: 630
PM me to buy traffic for your site!
What about the other way? Can I use my paypal to buy some Bitcoin?

You can try your luck in the currency exchange sub section of the forum here ; https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=53.0  but considering that most of the people will
only deal with trusted members when accepting paypal, i wouldn't hope too much.

Regarding to op; It was never a problem to get paypal for your bitcoins, as many members offer it here on forum, and you can even ofen get a better rate than market one.
The news would be if someone would offer a web service that this user i quoted above asked (pp>btc), which isn't happening soon.
Activity: 798
Move On !!!!!!

How established is Coinimal? Haven't heard of it before.

I always find googling this is a good metric - site:bitcointalk.org coinimal

1330 results which is more reassuring than your average fly by night operation.

Also to add on the top of the Google search, an owner of Coinimal.com is a seasoned bitcoiner and a user of this forum. His handle is TwinwinnerD and he is also an escrow of the forum.

So if you are going to use his escrow and you can see his reputation and trust rating, I am sure you can trust his exchange to send you PayPal funds for your coins.
Activity: 798
Move On !!!!!!

No you can't! It's too risky for a seller and nobody with right mind will ever offer this! Also PayPal hates Bitcoin, so they will use every case possible to chargeback gladly when someone scams and asks for a chargeback.

This is a handy service for people that need to sell their coins quickly and pay something with PayPal or transfer funds to some other PayPal user that is not familiar with Bitcoin.
Activity: 256
CSGOBetGuide.com - Esports Gambling List
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1009
You use a 3rd part to fund your account with BTC. There is always the risk of chargebacks.

I wish the day when you can fund paypal with BTC, because several places only accept paypal and not BTC. When I send money abroad I pay taxes, I could avoid it with BTC
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Looks like you are trying to advertise your site here for getting quick traffic in the form of discussion. It's not a news or any new thing. 

To me it's news. Then again, anything bitcoin related is news. I knew nothing of this currency. I'm here by accident.

I needed to transfer my bitcoins to PayPal, but it doesn't matter anymore.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht

I always find googling this is a good metric - site:bitcointalk.org coinimal

1330 results which is more reassuring than your average fly by night operation.
Activity: 672
This will be useful to a lot of members! The biggest problem with selling bitcoin for paypal is chargeback. If this site is trustworthy, it will not apply for chargeback making the deal very safe. Before this, people can only sell to trusted members at below market rate.

legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
It may well be of use to plenty of folks. Coinimal is a well established setup. Not my idea of fun but loads of people seem to be looking for this.
Pages:
Jump to: