Pages:
Author

Topic: You can still write your own success story - page 2. (Read 317 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
October 01, 2018, 05:09:04 PM
I think you are right especially the people who entered crypto during last 10 months or so would not be feelinv any great about crypto but i think this will change soon as end of the year bulls and reversal will start from here, soon everyone will be excited to see the hype and fomo and profits that crypto provides.
Activity: 218
Merit: 1
October 01, 2018, 05:03:38 PM
Relax, it is about time to to also write your success story. You may have been in the crypto space for quite some times now, but have no good to write about it, except knowing about the achievements of others. If only you can wait. If only you cam hold, you too would have the opportunity of saying something good about your time spent in this space. No one who is reasonably patient, never had anything to say or have good record to remember.
i like things about the story od success mine is ahead of me i am sure as i spend a lot of efforts and money and time on it
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
October 01, 2018, 05:02:21 PM
Everything in life is all about timing
More importantly everything in the crypto currency world is all about you, yourself and your choices

There’s need to be of strong mind and make daring decisions if you are to succeed here on the cryptonspace
Stay woke and always do your own research (it helps a lot)
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
October 01, 2018, 04:59:37 PM
Certain things take a little more patience to happen. I know that a lot of us might be frustrated already, and running out of patience, but don't give up yet, So many people has made it out of this market, and it could be your turn soon. Don't stop working, don't stop putting in your best, one day, all of that will pay off.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
September 22, 2018, 07:20:06 AM
Money likes silence, that's why I do not see such stories here, because not everyone loves popularity!
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
September 22, 2018, 07:13:01 AM
Success stories do not depend hodling a project token for a long term.
Making profits in the crypto world is all about precise skill in decision making

If you hodl from today till 2040, as long as it is the wrong decision no reward will follow suit
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
September 21, 2018, 04:52:58 PM
Relax, it is about time to to also write your success story. You may have been in the crypto space for quite some times now, but have no good to write about it, except knowing about the achievements of others. If only you can wait. If only you cam hold, you too would have the opportunity of saying something good about your time spent in this space. No one who is reasonably patient, never had anything to say or have good record to remember.
Pages:
Jump to: