Pages:
Author

Topic: YOU CANNOT EAT YOUR CAKE AND HAVE IT. - page 2. (Read 256 times)

legendary
Activity: 4270
Merit: 4534
September 25, 2018, 04:49:11 PM
just remember those that sell at $6300-$6400 are handing coins at those prices to others..
those others wont then sell below that acquisition cost.

looking at the movement of UTXO set. for the last 11 months now. over 65% of coins passed hands atleast ~$5,8+

as time passes that will go up.
its not any predictor of ATH. but is a prdictor of bottomline value. which we can also calculate bottomline mining costs which also strengthen the bottomline value

then anything above that is just speculation price waves
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
September 25, 2018, 04:27:10 PM
The price of bitcoin is red on the market so you want to do panic selling?
Trust me, if you get scared today and sell your bitcoins, and the market gets better tomorrow, what happens?

You cannot eat your cake and have it back.

I don't think that there is a panic. What we are witnessing are speculators and smart investors who invested at around $6200-$6300 taking profits and cashing it out.

Those noobs are already out of the market when the price hits below 5 digits. As to what happens, just like what happens in the last couple of months. Manipulation.

Big players are setting up a bull run and bot traders already put their orders in place. So its a avalanche and after effects that's why the price goes down in the last 48 hours.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
September 25, 2018, 01:32:42 PM
Trust me, if you get scared today and sell your bitcoins, and the market gets better tomorrow, what happens?

What happens if the price continues to collapse, let's say you sold at $ 19500, it would be a successful strategy.
What would happen if you were greedy and did not sell at 19500, would sell at a lower price until 6400.

In short, do not let your emotions control your decision. Prepare a clear plan in the event of a rise or collapse of the price, follow the news and analyze it logically, or use trading bots.

Like  Cheesy
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
September 25, 2018, 01:02:55 PM
I think that you are right for 100%. As for me, I like btc and think that I should invest in it soon because the market will definitely become green again and that's why we need to think of the coins to invest in
Activity: 442
Merit: 101
September 25, 2018, 12:51:42 PM
It seems the best strategy every time the price drops is you should wait and not sell the bitcoin. Believe me, do not panic you can forget it and the next day things will get better and the price will increase.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 121
September 25, 2018, 12:40:23 PM
Bitcoin will increase in price definitely and that is not my worry, the main thing now is to invest on it and even on altcoin. Cryptocurrency will see more rich guys in the future.
Activity: 400
Merit: 12
September 25, 2018, 12:12:51 PM
You are giving correct example for who sell their coins in panic after that they will feel it, so before I also sale some tokens with panic a Crypto market in red but after sometime I thought it is big mistake made by me because of those tokens are trading no more then what I was sale price so best way to get good profit we have to hold until positive come out.
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
September 25, 2018, 11:37:29 AM
you are right, if anybody panics and sell his/her coins - he/she should have no regret about that.
Activity: 364
Merit: 41
September 25, 2018, 11:31:44 AM
I feel bad for the panic sellers , I really do.  They always end up regretting their panic sells once the price skyrockets, sometimes they never learn.
Activity: 105
Merit: 1
September 25, 2018, 11:24:12 AM
The price of bitcoin is red on the market so you want to do panic selling?

Pages:
Jump to: