Pages:
Author

Topic: You could die from trading. - page 3. (Read 1943 times)

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111
Pepemo.vip
June 12, 2021, 02:00:44 AM
As a trader, there is a lot of ups and downs in the market, you could loose all your capital in less than a minute with just a very little analytical mistake. The importance of living healthy cannot be overstated to reduce especially the risk of stroke, hypertension or a heart attack which are all long term effect of the accumulated stress gathered from constantly monitoring the market charts, sitting for long hours and increased palpitations and heightened blood flow, which are all situations that full time traders experience.

Always try to give yourself enough time to rest, exercise and maintain a healthy diet as well a social life. All this activities help reduce stress both mentally and physically.

That's why many experiences out there have ended up like that. Trading bitcoin is something that is very risky. However, if we are good at managing our time, money and habits, I think many people can avoid it. Learn to invest by not relying on money that is considered important, it must be cold money, and still you must have 50 percent of your capital, so that when the price is decreasing you can still buy and can benefit from it. so this minimizes your loss. So, learn to manage your money.
True and what we should know before trading in cryptocurrencies is that the risk is big,
besides that the price is very volatile so it is very difficult to predict,
it is good advice because if we use important money to invest or trade it is certainly not the right decision
Trading in cryptocurrencies does have to have a high level of psychology, because it has a big risk. therefore we must be able to master strategy, money management, and psychology. that way we can adjust the level of loss if the analysis does not go according to plan. After mastering it, I think we will be able to enjoy real trading
Activity: 2856
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
June 11, 2021, 11:39:59 AM
One common mistake of some traders is that they see trading as a shortcut to success that they put everything that they have in it that includes time, effort, funds, and emotions which we shouldn't do because there's always a limit for everything. Trade and invest what we could afford to lose because the market's volatility could affect our lives instantly. We should also learn how to handle our emotions so we could make the right decisions.
This is why trading is not the long term option that many think it is, most traders give up the activity after a few years, and while a great deal of them do so because they were not profitable even the ones that were retire after a few years because it is a lifestyle that is impossible to maintain since you need to always be ready to make a trade and watch the markets attentively for hours every single day, maintaining that level of concentration is very taxing not only to the mind but the body as well which means most traders burn out and decide to do something else to earn money.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 100
C O M B O
June 11, 2021, 11:09:14 AM
As a trader, there is a lot of ups and downs in the market, you could loose all your capital in less than a minute with just a very little analytical mistake. The importance of living healthy cannot be overstated to reduce especially the risk of stroke, hypertension or a heart attack which are all long term effect of the accumulated stress gathered from constantly monitoring the market charts, sitting for long hours and increased palpitations and heightened blood flow, which are all situations that full time traders experience.

Always try to give yourself enough time to rest, exercise and maintain a healthy diet as well a social life. All this activities help reduce stress both mentally and physically.

That's why many experiences out there have ended up like that. Trading bitcoin is something that is very risky. However, if we are good at managing our time, money and habits, I think many people can avoid it. Learn to invest by not relying on money that is considered important, it must be cold money, and still you must have 50 percent of your capital, so that when the price is decreasing you can still buy and can benefit from it. so this minimizes your loss. So, learn to manage your money.
True and what we should know before trading in cryptocurrencies is that the risk is big,
besides that the price is very volatile so it is very difficult to predict,
it is good advice because if we use important money to invest or trade it is certainly not the right decision
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
June 11, 2021, 08:40:12 AM
Thats one reason I don't do day trading rather I invest for longer duration of time i.e. I am a proud hodler. There are many people who are earning good amount of money from day trading but I am very bad when it comes to day trading. Day trading is not that easy, you need to be proficient in handling wild fires of crypto.
Nothing do works from time to time or simply does work for anybody and same as yours where i had tested out day trading but it turns out to be stressful on my part since youve been dealing with active moving prices which would really involve emotion and im a type of person who is really short tempered or way too moody and once i do lost up money then emotions swings could really happen and it turns out not to be that good on me and thats why i decided to hold instead even though earnings arent great as those day traders but at least you are bit confident since you arent dealing with movements on active manner.So its a matter of personal choice.

Yeah right, emotions always play a big role when dealing with day trading,

most of the time it leads you out to lose your investment when you follow the direction wrongly, it's far better to think of long-term and

maximize your profits than play with short-term where risk is very high, you can't avoid your emotions, it will continuously shake you when downfall is happening.
Activity: 1177
Merit: 500
June 11, 2021, 08:30:36 AM

Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
June 11, 2021, 06:08:56 AM
Thats one reason I don't do day trading rather I invest for longer duration of time i.e. I am a proud hodler. There are many people who are earning good amount of money from day trading but I am very bad when it comes to day trading. Day trading is not that easy, you need to be proficient in handling wild fires of crypto.
Indeed, we should not force ourselves if we do not master the field, especially if we are always wrong in analyzing it properly, it will certainly make us despair and make ourselves worse, of course it is wise to change with the safest and most certain, namely long-term investment. because it is the easiest way and is believed to still produce even though it is not as big as daily.

Day trading started to feel good at the end of last year, where bitcoin's movement was very fast and the difference was quite good, even up to $10K in just a few moments. with a large difference between up and down, of course it will be easy to make daily trades, at least it is possible to find a gap to be able to earn from the difference. but even now when the price is correcting it's still good because the movement is still going down and up.

Once again, indeed, if you don't master something and especially if you have experienced several losses, it is not recommended to do it again because it will only make us despair and of course it is not good for our mentality in dealing with crypto.
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
June 09, 2021, 11:26:27 PM
Yeah, who play in market need to be strong.
When people lose, he break, thats why you only put in market what you can lose
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
June 09, 2021, 07:55:22 PM
Nothing do works from time to time or simply does work for anybody and same as yours where i had tested out day trading but it turns out to be stressful on my part since youve been dealing with active moving prices which would really involve emotion and im a type of person who is really short tempered or way too moody and once i do lost up money then emotions swings could really happen and it turns out not to be that good on me and thats why i decided to hold instead even though earnings arent great as those day traders but at least you are bit confident since you arent dealing with movements on active manner.So its a matter of personal choice.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 298
June 09, 2021, 05:21:40 PM
The emotional health/feelings of a trader is very important when it comes to trading, that's why it's never  advisable to trade if you know you can't stand the losses, because trading is very risky, in just one blink of an eye you can lose all your capital and the next thing you will start thinking how you can get it back, some people do commit suicides after losing a trade, that's why its very important not to open a trade with money you can't afford to lose.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 593
June 09, 2021, 10:16:12 AM

It is really better to maintain our health in all aspects. I don't understand why some people are abusing their body like nothing will happen to them if they continue doing it in the long run. Life is really hard and stressful but we should not abuse ourselves even if our problem is money. It would just cost us more if we are hospitalized or diagnose with some problems. If we trade, we should not put all of our money into it as trading is more of a business for me. If your balance goes negative, you will really feel stressed thinking how or if you can still recover your loss.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005
June 09, 2021, 02:38:45 AM
Activity: 2044
Merit: 323
June 09, 2021, 01:56:13 AM

Our Mind dictates everything towards our Whole body meaning the trading stress and trouble will keep on subsiding little by little and then eventually will cause our body badly.
some commit suicide and some even abused their Body just to sustain their addiction adn desperation in trading.
so basically this is not a Good sign if we don' treat this rightfully .

We must do everything with balance, do not be too obsessed with trading it is not good and will have a bad impact on our health. I also suggest
controlling our minds well, because if our minds are healthy, we can do everything right. Including doing trading activities with a fresh mind can
make us trade well. Indeed, the reality is that there are some people who have a weak mentality, so when they experience big losses when trading,
finally looking for a shortcut by choosing suicide. Such a person cannot keep his mind healthy, so he can't think rationally anymore. Indeed, trading
includes activities that tire the mind, so we should be able to maintain adequate rest and eat healthy foods. So that our minds can relax and not be
easily stressed when trading.

Trading crypto is harder than we might suspect, and in the game of trading money transference from the impatient to the patient wallet. Those impatient and weak hands generally survive and fall into the mental health problem. This is trading, and the would not be same as we anticipated. I’ve seen a 98% down in my portfolio in 2018 and recovered in 2021. So, This is an ideal opportunity to make a plan and be intellectually solid. Only relax mind could stress out and enjoy the advantages.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
June 09, 2021, 01:41:24 AM

Our Mind dictates everything towards our Whole body meaning the trading stress and trouble will keep on subsiding little by little and then eventually will cause our body badly.
some commit suicide and some even abused their Body just to sustain their addiction adn desperation in trading.

We must do everything with balance, do not be too obsessed with trading it is not good and will have a bad impact on our health. I also suggest
controlling our minds well, because if our minds are healthy, we can do everything right. Including doing trading activities with a fresh mind can
make us trade well. Indeed, the reality is that there are some people who have a weak mentality, so when they experience big losses when trading,
finally looking for a shortcut by choosing suicide. Such a person cannot keep his mind healthy, so he can't think rationally anymore. Indeed, trading
includes activities that tire the mind, so we should be able to maintain adequate rest and eat healthy foods. So that our minds can relax and not be
easily stressed when trading.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 174
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 09, 2021, 12:34:39 AM

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1074
zknodes.org
June 08, 2021, 06:02:36 PM
Trading doesnt necessarily to be a full  time job and just like me on where i do set out swing trade orders which means my positions could either be winning or losing which can be known on 2-3 days time depending on the volatility and since i do have a day job then this kind of method does really
give out some comfort because you arent really forced on to do trades.

Proper time management is needed and if you do mismanaged your time and compromising important things instead then you would be definitely putting yourself into trouble.

Balance everything from earning money and also with relax and break time.
Trading does not always have to be done for 24 hours and there is some free time that is used for other activities so that the brain becomes fresher and less stressful.
When the trade has been carried out and has reached the target, the next activity is to relax and enjoy the benefits.
Time management is very important, so that every time can be used to the maximum extent possible. everything must be balanced.
It is necessary to distinguish between the real world and the virtual world.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 722
June 07, 2021, 05:58:46 PM
One common mistake of some traders is that they see trading as a shortcut to success that they put everything that they have in it that includes time, effort, funds, and emotions which we shouldn't do because there's always a limit for everything. Trade and invest what we could afford to lose because the market's volatility could affect our lives instantly. We should also learn how to handle our emotions so we could make the right decisions.

Before we get into it we should decide if we have the capital and the time to see it through, trading is a full time job. If we wan't to it right we have to spend time on doing research every day. It is best to be realistic about how much time we can spend on crypto currencies, and if we don't have enough time to trade every day than we should look into investing instead. Being a trader sounds much cooler, but even as an investors with a long term approach we can make decent returns, and it is much less time consuming.
Trading doesnt necessarily to be a full  time job and just like me on where i do set out swing trade orders which means my positions could either be winning or losing which can be known on 2-3 days time depending on the volatility and since i do have a day job then this kind of method does really
give out some comfort because you arent really forced on to do trades.

Proper time management is needed and if you do mismanaged your time and compromising important things instead then you would be definitely putting yourself into trouble.

Balance everything from earning money and also with relax and break time.
Activity: 2212
Merit: 786
June 07, 2021, 04:29:56 PM
While I do understand the sentiments of others that they find it 'ridiculous' or 'impossible' for someone to take their own life due to a bad trade, let me just remind you that if you were in that position where you own millions of dollars worth of BTCs and you suddenly lost them, it may actually cross your mind about taking your own life.

Personally, I know someone famous who committed suicide due to losing millions of dollars in a crypto-trade and bad investment. Unfortunately, he was not able to shoulder and bear the loss which resulted to his taking of his own life.

You know behind, I never had the slightest thought that someone could actually die from trading. I just don't imagine it, it was more of a know fact for gambling and gamblers than traders. This was the case until I encountered a thread on the forum that actually talked about this issue. Of an actually trader that lost all his life savings with the recent dip in the crypto market. Bitcoin, altcoin and all that all gone with just one wrong move.

I mean, it is easy to say about it but once you are in that position where you own hundreds to thousands of BTCs then you lost them in trading, it may cross your mind about taking your own life. Like what I have mentioned, money drives people crazy and it pushes them to their limits.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 504
June 07, 2021, 11:35:24 AM
You know behind, I never had the slightest thought that someone could actually die from trading. I just don't imagine it, it was more of a know fact for gambling and gamblers than traders. This was the case until I encountered a thread on the forum that actually talked about this issue. Of an actually trader that lost all his life savings with the recent dip in the crypto market. Bitcoin, altcoin and all that all gone with just one wrong move.
You know of a truth, no one expected this dip to go the far length it got. It's become a thing with traders to live there coins on exchanges so, they can actually participate in the trades and actually use the usdt stable coin to save the worth of there coin but then, in times like this when you've actually placed trades with your stop-loss at a point you felt impossible but then, it hits there and all your funds are all gone. Only you and you alone knows what would be going through your mind at that point and only you can save yourself.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 974
Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013
June 07, 2021, 10:47:26 AM
Trading is one of the hardest decisions you made it's all about your trust in yourself and knowledge. If you think you can't make it to earn profit it's better to find another way not to lose your money. Still, it's how much you can afford.

There are a lot of people who want to hold their money and their position some of them take with the cross trading this is good for people who know their skill set. Sometimes not recommended because we accept some minor issues like an update if many people are trading if you do not set a stop-loss position might you your all money.

Good too if having an isolated trade you are already set the money you want to lose still having a stop lose and take profit is recommended.

All of these are just basic in trading could save your assets and life all you need is to apply those.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1049
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
June 07, 2021, 10:15:37 AM
I totally agree with the poster, this is a very important advice for all of us in the financial market, this includes and not limited to crypto trading, Forex trading and other form of financial trading and investment, I've personally felt what full time trading could do to one's health when I was still very active in day trading, it's one of the reasons I stopped and asked myself if day trading was really for me, and after a few days, I gave myself the right answer and stopped day trading to focus on investing and selling later for profit.
Back then, when I enter the futures market, I discover I was always in this constant fear of loosing, I was always afraid of the market not going my direction and this instantly causes me to be highly restless with my body sometimes shivering mostly when it seems am loosing the bet, I gladly quit day trading after having this experience on several occasions, the life God almighty gave to me is more precious to me than the profit, why should I loose it for a profit that might not even come?.
Pages:
Jump to: