Pages:
Author

Topic: You don't have to mine Crypto to Earn Crypto - Masternodes [MN] - page 3. (Read 563 times)

Activity: 769
Merit: 108
I think still so many people dont know about masternodes also maybe he want to know it but after read article, but still hard to understand especially for people who haven't background crypto, new in crypto. Maybe i think video tutorial step by step until finish setup will give benefits to many people. Also explanation about capital and ROI
Activity: 700
Merit: 1
SetupMasternodes.com
good educational material, I think it really doesn't need to bother mining, because the results do not determine proper success. besides being wasteful of electricity, the sound was very noisy

Well stated. These are important factors for people who understand what Masternodes can do for coin generation compared to mining
SetupMasternodes.com
MNs used to be a darling of people in the space, but looking at the performance of most of these MNs coin tis year, people have started liquidating their holdings has has profit shrinks another thing to note is that the block rewards is also reducing for most projects

Those masternode coins can be an interesting option only if you have some coins that you are planning to hold for a long period of time and, in the meanwhile, you want to use them to get a few more coins, without expecting too much. If not, they are not worthwhile.

This is exactly the point. Anyone who tries to make a quick buck off masternodes will cost themselves money. If you're a full time trader and make more money being good at trading, this is not for you.

People who try to make quick bucks off crypto will get caught up in the hype and FOMO buy or sell.  Masternodes makes sense on a long term basis
Activity: 1176
Merit: 501
MNs used to be a darling of people in the space, but looking at the performance of most of these MNs coin tis year, people have started liquidating their holdings has has profit shrinks another thing to note is that the block rewards is also reducing for most projects

Those masternode coins can be an interesting option only if you have some coins that you are planning to hold for a long period of time and, in the meanwhile, you want to use them to get a few more coins, without expecting too much. If not, they are not worthwhile.
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
Yeah it is a great, cheap, eco friendly and business friendly alternative of mining, especially when ethereum will upgrade from pow to pos algorithm we will see most of the miners jumping on board to earn rewards in eth by staking eth.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
good educational material, I think it really doesn't need to bother mining, because the results do not determine proper success. besides being wasteful of electricity, the sound was very noisy
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
using MN is one good strategy for getting better profits than buying coins and hold it, but looking at the situation now, even MN cannot guarantee anything, many users experience shrinkage
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
SetupMasternodes.com
are you sitting on masternode coins and not staking with your own full node?

Get hosting for as low as $10/month!
SetupMasternodes.com
SetupMasternodes.com
Are you familiar with Masternodes?   

It is a form of earning crypto.
Instead of buying hardware, you buy coins, and hodl in your wallet....
while your masternode VPS is running to process staking transactions,
you will reward rewards from the blockchain network sent to your local wallet.

This is why our team created an educational material below to let people know you don't have to mine to earn crypto.

Are you currently running one or plan on running a MN later? What are your thoughts of earning Masternode payouts?

Pages:
Jump to: