Pages:
Author

Topic: You guys ready for the running of the bulls!!? - page 4. (Read 488 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
So hard to call
Activity: 476
Merit: 124
The market has moved but I think we still need more confirmations before declaring another bullish trend. Particularly WAVES, still being on the bottom price which means a good deal to buy and accumulate more. Tread lightly for short term investors as it could just be a trap if we don't break the resistance of BTC at $7k.
copper member
Activity: 196
No one truly knows when a bear market will end, we're still in a bear market as of right now, but if you really consider whats happening with the charts, we still havent really broken market structure and some would argue we've only been moving sideways for a while. Nevertheless, i believe its good to expand your horizons in times like this especially with accumulating assets. Idk if you're into the idea of ICOs but i'll give you a few to check out just in case.  None of these have launched yet but I know they will all have very successful campaigns, at least based on their use cases and journeys so far.
Some great looking ICOs with a very solid set of foundations and teams are these if you or anyone is interested.
The ICOs are Fr8 Network, Muirfield IP, Airstayz, Daostack, and Deedcoin.

Fr8 Network seeks to remove intermediaries from supply chains, specifically the freighting industry, and bring revenue back to carriers and distributors.

Muirfield IP is a private equity firm utilizing blockchain technology.

Airstayz is the first of it's kind, revolutionizing the travel industry with customer and corporate incentives on tokenizing benefits.

Daostack IO is an operating system for collective intelligence. DAOstack powers decentralized companies, funds and markets to make fast and innovative decisions at scale.

Deedcoin is the next generation full-service real estate network at a baseline 1%, by solving the customer acquisition problem for agents.
Activity: 228
Yes, I always wait for the market to enter the critical stage of success this year. Q3 has started. and the ship has moved.
I was ready to race. Because the market has overcome the crisis lasted the second time. It's a new step. But the next increase, I think it will take some time to bring confidence to the crypto community. Volatility and FUDs remain in tandem with the development of the market.
Activity: 336
Merit: 111
i think we are ready. We wait so long and the time must come now. Btc did well yesterday and i think it can do better in few days. Its already july so its time to big pump. there are many good news about blockchain and bitcoin. i guess many big investors are just waiting for signals than they will all jump to market and btc can make new ath.
Activity: 18
It could be a bull run or a bull trap. Be careful buying an altcoin when those green candle shows up. I would advise everyone to double check the altcoin news actively and reading technical charts at the same time could give you some concrete ideas when to enter or buy those for a profit. It is already July so I also smell that the bulls are coming.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
https://www.soar.earth/
If you assess possible risks and potential profit, then now is a very good time to buy a crypto currency. With a very high probability we are now at the market the cheapest prices.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
This is indeed a good time. but be wary also of circumstances this will be harmful by itself. While it is difficult to predict the circumstances like this and certainly if not wary will make considerable losses. Indeed the circumstances are good but should start an analysis of existing conditions.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Not sure whether this is an actual bull run or a bull trap, with the imminent regulations to come out in July am not sure how price movement will go about, watching and waiting
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
We don't know what is gonna happen further, but this is quite consoling for every users who has been holding for a price increase. From the continued bearish trend even a small price recovery looks big. Possibly this needs to be the start of the bullish trend on the cryptocurrency network.
Activity: 101
I am impatiently waiting for it, it's time torock the party and recover lost nerves)
Activity: 140
Looks like the running of the bulls is coming up!!  Whos with me on this!!?  Time to buy more WAVES, its swelling up large right now!!

I am ready for the bull market, but I don't think the bulls want to run in the near future. For me, ethereum, iota, and as you said, waves might be good selections.
Activity: 213
Merit: 1
Looks like the running of the bulls is coming up!!  Whos with me on this!!?  Time to buy more WAVES, its swelling up large right now!!
Maybe yes this is the start of the bull run so buy now as long as you can because when the bull run starts it will be big boom in the market. Don't think twice or we regret later.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
i am with you 100 percent. and i can see i significant growth across the market. but as i read forecast we are expecting another drop after the fourth of July. And how i understand the news they say that it will drop more than the last drop in June. the Market is expected to be back and hold a strong resistance in the quarter four of this year.
Activity: 350
Frankly speaking when we do saw a sudden price increase we do always thought that it might be the start of bull run but this would not always be the case and we have been faked out for how many times and do have those kind of false hopes when we do thought that it is already starting but its not. This price gradual increase might be a start or just an another bull trap made.
We have seen how many fakeouts on price ranges and consider we didnt even recovered up yet on the sudden decline.
But we are ready going on Q3. That based on history is the highest peak in each year.
I don't know will it happen in this year or not. But I really hope to see Bitcoin reach their ATH again in this year along with altcoins.
Activity: 140
I think it still needs some re-confirmation before the bullish trend really started, and this is good for starters, maybe a little early correction

Market is not yet fully recovered after the beating this past several months, it is gaining momentum, still, a little more patient to stabilized on the present market status, there is a lot of issues need to calm down, investors behavior reaction to the increasing price value of Bitcoin, the level of confidence to the market for Bitcoin, the trend on the market, the market structure and the over all situation of the trading market....patient is the key...

Hopefully it will happen soon,so far I think its not gonna happen this year. The way market trend now its still a bear one. But nobody knows when bull comes,but surely it come.t
Activity: 1148
Merit: 500
Meh. I doubt any crypto can create a bullish trend. The volume of market capital is very low to make it bullish. We know Bitcoin is the one that pumps first before the altcoins. So if you see an altcoin having a large volume. It can be a fake volume caused by whales to lure gullible traders to jump in to that crypto. That is very risky. I am once a victim of that crap. I won't belive any altcoins to rise unless huge capital is poured to the marketcap. Right now, for me it's not the best time for any altcoins to pump. But try to accumulate more for scalping.

Best time to buy right is no other than Bitcoin. It because it's the one that pumps first. Once you dump it, then pour your money to altcoin because they will sold btc for altcoin. That's the normal cycle of crypto trading. But since we are at bear market. Just bitcoin for now.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
I think it still needs some re-confirmation before the bullish trend really started, and this is good for starters, maybe a little early correction

Market is not yet fully recovered after the beating this past several months, it is gaining momentum, still, a little more patient to stabilized on the present market status, there is a lot of issues need to calm down, investors behavior reaction to the increasing price value of Bitcoin, the level of confidence to the market for Bitcoin, the trend on the market, the market structure and the over all situation of the trading market....patient is the key...

Yes, there is no choice really but to be patient and wait for the bull run to come so we can take a ride. However, with Bitcoin I think that there is a pattern being established...soon it will slowly edged its way towards the $9K level and many can be hoping that it might break through the $10K resistance level but that can be the time for many to sell their holdings for profit-taking all because they are convinced that it will do the retreat once again. This had happened in the past many months and the same thing can be happening again before the end of the year...so that we can probably be facing the 10th anniversary of Bitcoin with anemic faces. I am hoping to be wrong though.
Activity: 36
always wish i have more bags than i already do
Activity: 812
BountyMarketCap
Yeah im also very positive about the market, all the news, events and experts are positive, even the trading tools and indicators are also showing bullish signs now, im sure market is going to recover back to atleast the previous highs in the next few weeks.
Pages:
Jump to: