Pages:
Author

Topic: You have $1,000 to put into 3 Altcoins for the biggest ROI. Your options are... - page 2. (Read 2428 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I like Waves, BitShares, and Wings.
Good developers, just need time! Buy also we depends from bitcoin price.
Activity: 468
Experience the Future of DeFi
My 3 bet coins are NEO, WAVES and NEM. I like NEO because many says it is the "Ethereum of China" and it is based on Ethereum blockchain. The thing I like WAVES it has its own Exchange called DAX (decentralized Exchange), we need this because we know there are many issues with centralize exchanges like Poloniex. NEM for me is one of the advanced and secured system. All these three I believe in their Dev team. That's why I am holding their coins for long term investment.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
I would pick Waves, Ark and lisk. That are good buys right now with not so much investment risk
Activity: 336
Waves
Stratis
Civic

All the above coins are always the best as an long term investments to yield best profits in future.
Activity: 126
all of these coins have excellent fundamentals and/or strong use cases. having to choose, i say ARDR BTS WAVES also because they have still reasonable marketcaps and haven't been pumped as hard as others so far.

otherwise, my favorite in the lot and the one i support since longest is Maidsafe, although i'm not sure it'll be as safe as others in terms of $ rewards.
Activity: 184
NEM
STRATIS
NEO or CVC

or all in NEM =)
All in is senseless.

I am a believer.
Believing is all nice and dandy, until your judgement fails you and you lose everything. There's a reason why you can't find any successful investor who doesn't have a spread out portfolio.
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
Hello,

I like ARK; SIGT and UNIFY. All shitcoins (the last two more shitty than first one) but IMHO with nice potential to increase in price and make a very good ROI in 2/3 years to come, despiting beeing risky.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
My choose from the beginning when I trade an altcoins are Straris, Civic, and Waves. These are the coins which I invested so far. I hold and they have a potential coin which offer a good project.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
i picked stratis, IOTA and NEM.
All these coin are very good and have potential to grow up in the future. I'm still regret when i only bought 5000 XEM @70 satoshi and 1400 stratis @8000 satoshi, but sold it all on low price
Activity: 224
Activity: 647
Merit: 260
I picked waves and ardor! Both have fundamental good profile and their dev and the team is very active!
Activity: 184
NEM
STRATIS
NEO or CVC

or all in NEM =)
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Activity: 364
Merit: 255
Wow, so many people voted for WAVES, interesting
Personally, I hold:
NEO - huge potential and very good price right now, trying to accumulate more
BTS - extremely undervalued coin, waiting for it to hit at least 10k
TENX - great price right now, can go at least x5 in long term
Activity: 531
OMG/WAVES/ARK. In that exact order. LSK gets my honorable mention...
Activity: 392
Activity: 1554
Making Smart Money Work
Its mean ALT/USDT or ALT/BTC?

If ALT/USDT I prefer to choose Waves, OMG, and Iota. Technically, I don't understand behind their blockchain, but most of people talked about them, its gonna be high, but not this month or next, maybe on January 2018.

If ALT/BTC, I will choose BTS, STR, and NXT. I have seen they are achieve ATH  3 -4 months ago, and I think they can going at their last stand even I suggest on march or June next year.
Activity: 448
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
Of course i will put $1000 in Waves, 3000% In golem, 3000$ in Tenx and the other $3000 on Lisk, i think those are one of the best portfolios that anyone can have, it is 100% pure profit for the next months, tenx are obviously going to rise they market capitalization, and its price is going to rise soon. And lisk, everybody knows the big potential that it has. The same with golem, it is a slowly-riser.
Pages:
Jump to: