Pages:
Author

Topic: [you have 3 days]I bought $200 of gift cards from Anonymous22, now both are at 0 - page 2. (Read 4486 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!
What did the deal come to? Did he get a full refund?
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
I knew that these cards I was reselling was carded after this problem happened :/
Anyways thanks for sharing.

Will I be able to get a full refund in the near future?

Thank you for your willingness to make amends.

Sent you another PM.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1005
I knew that these cards I was reselling was carded after this problem happened :/
Anyways thanks for sharing.

Will I be able to get a full refund in the near future?

Thank you for your willingness to make amends.
I have already refunded williamj and i am in my way to refund smeagol because after all It is my responsibility to sell these starbucks cards that went bad. Waiting for smeagol reply for my refunding offer.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
Please keep us update on this, as I'll remove Anonymous22's negative trust if he demonstrates willingness to at least fix these sort of issues. Thanks guys.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1005
Replied; I'm fine with a $200 SB refund or a BTC refund for the purchase price.
Received my refund! Got a 100 usd card, and they work. Thanks so much!

You are welcome buddy, I hope you accept my apology Smiley

What are you apologizing for? 
Took a couple months (I didnt hassle him) for him to give back the gift card. Wasn't his fault, it was deathman.

The real question is did he refund the OP? I bet he hasn't!

I sent him a msg but he did not reply yet, once he replies he will be refunded.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Took a couple months (I didnt hassle him) for him to give back the gift card. Wasn't his fault, it was deathman.

The real question is did he refund the OP? I bet he hasn't!

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970

What deadley says is true think a bit how you can sell some giftcard for 30$ if the real value is 100$ it must be stolen/carded
True yes, but if the transaction is all good, no reason to leave negative.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
What deadley says is true think a bit how you can sell some giftcard for 30$ if the real value is 100$ it must be stolen/carded
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064
I am thinking that we start giving neg trust to any newbie who are or will selling Gift Cards cheaps.
Like Vod give every newbie who ask loan without collateral. Like this we can save many by scamming.
Don't do this. Its not very nice, maybe they are legit. If you have proof that they scam, leave negative trust.

May be 1 who sell only 1 card legit. But who are selling continously there is no way they are selling legit cards.

I still can't believe how anyone can sell 100 USD Starbucks card to only 30 USD.

There is no way to get those card cheap, it's only through stolen cards. And we are encouraging them to buy those cards.
I am thinking that we start giving neg trust to any newbie who are or will selling Gift Cards cheaps.
Like Vod give every newbie who ask loan without collateral. Like this we can save many by scamming.
Don't do this. Its not very nice, maybe they are legit. If you have proof that they scam, leave negative trust.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064
Anonymous22 pmed me saying that he would pay me back yesterday. 2 more days until I'm joining in the accusations.

How long has it been?

Guy continues to buy and resell questionable gift cards from new members. Maybe people will stop buying after their starbucks cards hit 0 and amazon starts banning addresses.

I recommend everyone stay away from Anonymous22 and everyone else offering cards at good discounts unless they can prove the cards are legit. What's stopping them from creating new accounts and selling cards to themselves so when shit hits the fan they can claim they got scammed.
Another reply, saying he will send the 100$ usd starbucks gift card in a couple days. I trust him on this.
Pages:
Jump to: