Pages:
Author

Topic: You have not lost a dime if your Bitcoin is in your wallet - page 5. (Read 865 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 727
If you believe in Bitcoin and invest in Bitcoin, you can do Dollar Cost Averaging. It will help to average your entry price and minimize fear and greed.

Websites for Dollar Cost Averaging DCA

I don't advise to never sell your Bitcoin or to hold all of your asset in Bitcoin. I don't know will Bitcoin has any black swan event, don't know honestly. So I save a bit of my asset in fiat as my last reserve, last resort if Bitcoin goes to zero that I don't believe it will. But I still use a bit of money in fiat for my Plan B.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
I think only a fool will sell under the price where it was bought.
Hold and set a target price range to take profit, that's how Bitcoin stores the value, we should patiently wait for it even though we didn't know the time frame of a selling point which for sure the Bitcoin price will increase and surpass its ATH.

At least, you are holding the amount that you can afford and willing to wait.  It's a matter of time before you'll see your profit.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 2145
Unrealized loss is still a loss. All Bitcoiners have less wealth than when Bitcoin was at $69,000. It's the same as inflation - your money can buy less goods than before. The difference is that Bitcoin has a good chance to recover and outgrow the ATH, while fiat will be slowly but surely losing its value. But we live in the present, not the future, and not everyone can afford to hodl and not touch their coins.

Imagine a world where everyone switched to Bitcoin, and someone was saving for years to buy a new car, and suddenly Bitcoin crashes by 74% and they can no longer buy a car. That's not a good basis for economy.
Activity: 700
Merit: 429
This is purely for newbies in crypto currency and those who does not understand how Bitcoin works, and are always quick to cry when Bitcoin price drop below the price they bought.
Note: if you own 1 btc in your private wallet at a bought price of $40,000 and now the price is $20,000 per Bitcoin, economically you are at $20,000/lost at the moment if you have sold your Bitcoin but if you still hold you 1 Bitcoin the value still remains the same is just the price that have changed. So as long as you have your private keys to the wllet that holds the Bitcoin with the 1 bitcoin balance you have not lost a dime.
My cancel is this
Have a futuristic view and a long term perspective about Bitcoin, and don't sell out of panic of Bitcoin dollars value unless you are at gain.
Some sold at
1:  $69,000
2:  $50,000
3:  $40,000
4'. $30,000
5:  $20,000
All this people sold at different prices but their all sold only 1 Bitcoin.
Hodle hodle hodle is my language.
Pages:
Jump to: