Pages:
Author

Topic: You Learn More from Losses than from Wins - page 5. (Read 1593 times)

Activity: 468
Merit: 13
Remember the first trading lesson you learned as a newbie? Did it come from a win or a loss? A loss teaches you about the reality of the market, protects you from becoming cocky, and humbles you. When you are a beginner trader, a small loss is not a terrible thing. Losses teach you proper trading risk management strategies and techniques and respect for the market and prepare you for long-term success.

Remember the first lesson you learned as a beginner trader? Did it come from a loss or a win?

My first trade is loss one. After that, I always maintain a trading journal to track the records of each loss and profit. Also, I mentioned every reason for my losses and profits in my journal. The better option is to learn from mistakes.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
Remember the first lesson you learned as a beginner trader? Did it come from a loss or a win?

I don't remember my first lesson in trading because it's such a long time ago. When I first started trading stocks as a teenager I had a different relationship with money, I knew that even if I lost money on Christmas and my birthday I would just get new money. That's was not a good situation and only after I started earning my own money during university I realised how difficult it is to save money. You are absolutely right that it's the losses that stick with us longer and at least made me think harder about what went wrong. With a win it's usually a lot of joy and I don't spend so much time thinking of my predictions were correct. My biggest trading lessons definitely came after a loss.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 586
Free Crypto Faucet in Trustdice
anip~
Experience, they say it's the best teacher, but let me tell you, not all lessons are created equal. Case in point, my attempt at making a souffle. A complete and utter catastrophe! But, did I give up? Hell no! I rolled up my sleeves, cracked my knuckles and got to work. And you know what? It took weeks, but I finally did it. I made the perfect souffle.

When life gives you lemons, you make a souffle, that's my motto. And if at first, you don't succeed, try, try and try again! It's natural to feel discouraged, but that's when you gotta dig deep and persevere. And don't forget, sometimes asking for help is a sign of strength, not weakness. So don't be shy, get the help you need and get that souffle done!
In a view like this, the context created by the OP and everyone's speculation, there's no one to blame. I said all the input is correct, depending on the situation and conditions that run it. So learning from mistakes or learning from all wins will eventually boil down to the point where he gains good knowledge and is able to build on what he has gained and what he has lost.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 267
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
logically one would start to notice something was wrong when they failed, or made a mistake.
I have experienced this and only felt the effect when I lost and didn't take the market for granted anymore, or immediately used a lot of money to trade.
just need to control my emotion.
Activity: 15
Merit: 1
Generally Like they always say "experience is the best teacher" but that does not mean you have to make mistake yourself to learn something new, experience can be gotten for other people's mistake so you get more experience in losses than in wins because when you lose you would never want that to happen again which makes you to be more precise in your decisions...losses are part of the game, you can't win without losing and you can't lose with winning it just verse versa also to me they are your best chances of winning.
Activity: 1202
Merit: 545
Remember the first trading lesson you learned as a newbie? Did it come from a win or a loss? A loss teaches you about the reality of the market, protects you from becoming cocky, and humbles you. When you are a beginner trader, a small loss is not a terrible thing. Losses teach you proper trading risk management strategies and techniques and respect for the market and prepare you for long-term success.

As the saying goes, experience is the best teacher to be better, but most of the lessons we can take are from failures and defeats because consciously we will know where our mistakes are or we will look for where the mistakes are that cause us to fail or lose in trading. It's different when we win, emotionally humans will forget what they have missed when they are in victory so they cannot detect anything but pride and joy. I personally get more valuable lessons when I experience failure because I want to fix it so it doesn't happen again in the future.
Experience is indeed the best teacher and you wont really be learning out of those success trades or something because this was the outcome on where you are trying out to achieve.
This is why its really that important that on the time you do make out some mistakes, then dont easily quit up but instead you should reassess and trying out to understand on where things become wrong.
You should really be that attentive on where you do commit out errors so that you could be able to make out some adjustments and make yourself that really
versatile for whatever things you do encounter ahead.
Experience, they say it's the best teacher, but let me tell you, not all lessons are created equal. Case in point, my attempt at making a souffle. A complete and utter catastrophe! But, did I give up? Hell no! I rolled up my sleeves, cracked my knuckles and got to work. And you know what? It took weeks, but I finally did it. I made the perfect souffle.

When life gives you lemons, you make a souffle, that's my motto. And if at first, you don't succeed, try, try and try again! It's natural to feel discouraged, but that's when you gotta dig deep and persevere. And don't forget, sometimes asking for help is a sign of strength, not weakness. So don't be shy, get the help you need and get that souffle done!
Activity: 499
Merit: 16
I've actually learnt more from my wins than my losses in my trading career. The only thing losses does is to put my emotional sentiment in check but my wins improved my technical analysis skill
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
Depending on how much you lost, you either learn one lesson in trading or the first and last lessons. Grin The peculiarity of the situation lies in the fact that not everyone will find success in the trading industry. While some users master trading at the coolest level imaginable, others need to be reminded of teachings repeatedly but keep failing. To be honest, personality is everything. Also, there has been a sharp rise in the popularity of starting a trading business recently, which is propelling the need for trading coaching programs at an alarming rate. The issue is that all those individuals who aren't even capable of using appropriate logic are engaging in trading and losing money as a result. Hopefully everyone will
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1129

As the saying goes, experience is the best teacher to be better, but most of the lessons we can take are from failures and defeats because consciously we will know where our mistakes are or we will look for where the mistakes are that cause us to fail or lose in trading. It's different when we win, emotionally humans will forget what they have missed when they are in victory so they cannot detect anything but pride and joy. I personally get more valuable lessons when I experience failure because I want to fix it so it doesn't happen again in the future.
Experience is indeed the best teacher and you wont really be learning out of those success trades or something because this was the outcome on where you are trying out to achieve.
This is why its really that important that on the time you do make out some mistakes, then dont easily quit up but instead you should reassess and trying out to understand on where things become wrong.
You should really be that attentive on where you do commit out errors so that you could be able to make out some adjustments and make yourself that really
versatile for whatever things you do encounter ahead.
Activity: 560
Merit: 424
I buy all valid country Gift cards swiftly.

I basically made losses trading with real account but I wasn't really feeling so much of the losses because because they were small losses
I think I really learnt alot from my losses and I also learnt using more capital to comb in more profit from a single trade and back the when I was actually trading with DerivGo brokers and I actually traded more of synthetic indices and I was able to trade a $100 account upto $2000 and I never believed it not until I was able to withdraw $300 through p2p.

What I'm trying to say in essence is that I agree with OP that we learn most of the basic lessons from losses though major lessons can also be learnt from profit as well
Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

Activity: 938
Merit: 503
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Yes this is true. You never remember your big wins only your big losers and this is why you can’t trade with demo or play money. Because it will seem too easy and give you a false sense of security.
Humans always learn from mistakes, but it is not necessary for them to gain experience only after losing large amount of money.

Demo trading feature is a great feature where you can get the best trading experience without wasting your money.And here you also get to know all your mistakes that where in which trade you made a mistake۔Since you are trading without losing your money, you have peace of mind and this adds a nice touch to your experience.Then your demo trading experience comes in handy when you trade with your own money in real trading.And you minimize the risk of loss.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 421
A few times ago I watched a video interview of a top trader.  It was questioned whether he had done any wrong trading.  And the reply was that he had done many wrong trading and he had faced loss through it many times. And another thing he said was that he learned from each loss and applied it to his trading later on. So speaking from this point of view, we must face losses while trading and the smart ones are the ones who learn from those losses and take action to prevent it from happening again. And I also think that this is one of the keys to success in trading.
Activity: 938
Merit: 503
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Losses in trading only teach that it is time to stop trading.

You should always follow the trend in trading, if you don't follow the trend, you will always lose in trading.because trend is your friend .Entry at the wrong place always leads to loss. Whenever there is a loss in trading, you should find your mistake, which place you have made a mistake due to which you are losing in trading and in the future To avoid this mistake.

It's definitely not easy for beginners to make profits for the first time in trading and those who make profits maybe it's luck,

Now there are many platforms where you can get experience with a dummy account where you can buy and sell any crypto through a dummy account instead of real capital.And once you get a good specific experience then you can start trading with your original capital and get profit on your first trade based on the experience.
Activity: 2688
Merit: 625
True, we will learn a lot and be wise when we lose, when we win, of course we feel that we have experience or are proficient, so we appear arrogant and feel better than others, but when we lose, we feel we have to learn a lot about many things , besides that we will be encouraged to continue learning and hearing from stories or experiences from people who are more successful.
Losses don't prevent us from achieving our goals; instead, they fuel our desire to learn more and conduct in-depth research on a project's effectiveness. Winning constantly only increases our confidence in the market and causes us to develop this mindset of reluctance and firmness at one place. We stop conducting important research and instead become settled at a particular location. Daily gains and losses are generated by either a bull or bear market. When new initiatives and trading tactics tend to be adopted in the market, learning should be our top goal.
Would really be still depending on a certain individual since not all do really make mistakes as their inspiration to perceive or proceed on what they are dealing into.Losses or mistakes are stepping stones for you to become better and its really that depending on someone on how they would really be able to realize those mistakes and making themselves aware on next time encounter. This is why the more experience you do have the more better as you as a trader.You cant really be just like a professional when you do start on which there are much of things which you dont really know which means that you are needing to learn up something
if you are really that tending to go with that career path.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 518
True, we will learn a lot and be wise when we lose, when we win, of course we feel that we have experience or are proficient, so we appear arrogant and feel better than others, but when we lose, we feel we have to learn a lot about many things , besides that we will be encouraged to continue learning and hearing from stories or experiences from people who are more successful.
Losses don't prevent us from achieving our goals; instead, they fuel our desire to learn more and conduct in-depth research on a project's effectiveness. Winning constantly only increases our confidence in the market and causes us to develop this mindset of reluctance and firmness at one place. We stop conducting important research and instead become settled at a particular location. Daily gains and losses are generated by either a bull or bear market. When new initiatives and trading tactics tend to be adopted in the market, learning should be our top goal.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
Activity: 1400
Merit: 115
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

I think defeat or victory for novice traders is commonplace, but how to trade healthily is a valuable lesson for novice traders. discipline in analysis and being able to control psychology in all conditions, will gradually be able to measure the development of our trading style. from there we will get the weaknesses or strengths of the trading system that we run, until finally we can carry out trading comfortably, and can meet the portfolio targets that we have made
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
Since you will be compelled to learn more and try different strategies in order to gain profit, it originated from a loss. Typically, beginners learn from their mistakes, which is what improves them. Losing early on is fairly common, so you shouldn't let it discourage you. Instead, keep learning so that you can perform better on your subsequent trades. It will be harder for you to manage this negative emotion and turn it into something positive.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
January 29, 2023, 05:45:27 AM

It’s clear that all newbies started with losses as there’s no such newbies who will literally become an expert trader all of a sudden. Everything started with losses of course and when you continue your journey as a trader, that’s the time you will develop chances of improving your performance and correcting all the mistakes you have done in the past. As losses are part of training, then one should not fear it as no one gets successful without having to endure losses at first.
It's definitely not easy for beginners to make profits for the first time in trading and those who make profits maybe it's luck,
for experts in trading it takes a process and those who are experts must have a lot of experience,
besides that losses are also part of the process and we can learn a lot from it.
Pages:
Jump to: