Pages:
Author

Topic: You missed all the trains, not just bitcoin - page 22. (Read 2755 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 115
February 13, 2018, 03:53:20 AM
@Karmakid

When you say it like that it looks so simple.
If that was the rule then everyone would be millioner.

I can tell you from my personal experience from stocks exchange that some companies have dive deep and never vent back to old prices.
Same is here in crypto, some coins can recover fast, some little later and some never.

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
February 13, 2018, 03:42:59 AM
What about the ripple ?
It increased upto 4000% !
I don't know it's hard to trust any new coin out in the market since there are many so it makes it harder for people to concentrate and put faith in it.
We can have many more opportunities in the future thus I think it's best to wait for it.
Also Bitcoins is gonna increase in price soon enough ..
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
February 13, 2018, 03:35:53 AM
We just missed the trains indeed not just bitcoin because there are other altcoins that worth investing. Bitcoin is the most and good investment and buy if you have other coins worth to hold. Buy in the dips and hold for long term or sell when earning already.
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
https://luxantdigitalbank.com/
February 13, 2018, 03:15:00 AM
It is true that lot of people come up saying that they missed opportunity to make investments at the right time due to various reasons.Some used to think that they should learn more about bitcoins and some said that they lot opportunity as they did not have complete faith on btc as they used to think that it was an online scam and by the time they realized its value the rate was too high for them to invest on it.There are even another set of people who said that they were waiting for the price to go even low so that they can buy them at the lowest rate and finally ended by buying nothing.I have always felt that it was all just an excuse if a person was really interested to make investment they would have bought it at the available rate instead of saying they missed out everything.
Activity: 742
Merit: 397
February 13, 2018, 03:04:02 AM
Yes some of us miss the train because of fear of losing more money if we invest because of the dip,
I think there are only few people who bought some while the dip is going on and I think they are the ones who are feeling lucky right now.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 13, 2018, 02:24:56 AM
Recent drop in prices for many people was an opportunity to buy more crypto currencies for a huge discount. If you wish to compare that with train's it's easy to understand that trains are not going in one direction, they are coming back from time to time, and that is opportunity for people who was late first time to get in. Now we are going up again, and is there someone who can claim that we will not see bitcoin on 5.000$ again? Jump in now if you think we are not going back to that mark, or of you think we will then wait for train to come back and pick you up.
The funny thing with this train's is that you need to know where you are going before you jump into. Each train different classes, its not the same of you are economy, business or VIP part. Ticket for each of them is very different, you should know that.
Activity: 138
Merit: 0
February 13, 2018, 01:37:25 AM
Much better to missed the trains, not just bitcoin...   I say a Yes,. We must not missed bitcoin, Because we could  find  some other transportation, But  we can't find  better than bitcoin.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
February 13, 2018, 12:06:08 AM
We missed the chance for some trains that passed but remember there's still trains coming that might take you to the spot where you wanted to be. Users has been trying to predict the next coin that will provide 10x returns but its not easy to choose what it could be because we know the vast majority of these coins are not here to stay no assurance if it can maintain their value or go to zero in the future.
Activity: 32
February 12, 2018, 11:23:28 PM
I still think there are a lot of other chances out there. But make sure to do your own research before diving in. Wink
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
DanJoN
February 12, 2018, 10:26:12 PM
I'm waiting for the PCL train to come like it's the second coming of jesus and so far so good. Also, PCl being partnered with google can do so much, hoping for the price of unleast 1$ per coin, anything else would be insane.

There'll be no brakes on the PCl train.

I will put PCL on my "must invest LIST" !
IT has nice concept and I think it will rise on this year!
I must ride on its train now!
Go for gold! (as they say) Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 147
February 12, 2018, 09:56:09 PM
Missed chances and opportunities are the worse. I know that many threads here involved asking if it's too late to invest in Bitcoin and I often answer that it's never too late as long as you set a certain goal to achieve. These cryptocurrencies are chances that we have to get to know. I really think it is never too late for us, the early investors just have a slight advantage.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
February 12, 2018, 09:25:15 PM
I'm waiting for the PCL train to come like it's the second coming of jesus and so far so good. Also, PCl being partnered with google can do so much, hoping for the price of unleast 1$ per coin, anything else would be insane.

There'll be no brakes on the PCl train.
Activity: 18
Merit: 1
February 12, 2018, 08:58:08 PM
I have read many posts of people saying they are sorry to have missed Bitcoin. But I wonder if they realise that there have been more than 20 trains out there that could have made them millionaires.

They have managed to miss at least all these, some of them as recent as July last year. It is not that you missed Bitcoin, is that you (and I) just missed many many others Roll Eyes

NXT          2013-09-28            +1084215%
IOTA         2015-11-25            +418179%
Neo           2015-10-01           +354482%
Ethereum   2014-07-22           +265772%

And the recent ones...
Populous      2017-06-24          +12181%
QTUM          2017-03-12           +10091%

Be honest to yourself... you did have a chance!

I still believe next trains will come
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
DanJoN
February 12, 2018, 08:40:52 PM
yeah I missed all trains mentioned by OP!
but I never lost hope that someday I will ride the best train of my life!
but for now I will keep going on, searching for a better train!

Oh also! I am so much open if you have some ideas in your mind that might be the best train to ride on!
May the best of luck comes to us ALL!
Cheers!
Activity: 16
February 12, 2018, 08:26:43 PM
Yes, I know, and I'm very upset with myself. But I hope that there will be other trains and I'll be ready to jump on them.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
February 12, 2018, 08:14:32 PM
It can be assumed that only the bitcoin I had time for the etherium and other altcoyins passed by since I focused all my attention on the BTC and how I believe that I did something stupid, now I regret it
Activity: 686
Merit: 146
February 12, 2018, 07:54:18 PM
I have read many posts of people saying they are sorry to have missed Bitcoin. But I wonder if they realise that there have been more than 20 trains out there that could have made them millionaires.

They have managed to miss at least all these, some of them as recent as July last year. It is not that you missed Bitcoin, is that you (and I) just missed many many others Roll Eyes

NXT          2013-09-28            +1084215%
IOTA         2015-11-25            +418179%
Neo           2015-10-01           +354482%
Ethereum   2014-07-22           +265772%

And the recent ones...
Populous      2017-06-24          +12181%
QTUM          2017-03-12           +10091%

Be honest to yourself... you did have a chance!

Focusing on only the coins that have turned out well without considering the several hundreds that have died along the line is making one sided argument. In as much as there are some that have been worthwhile, for you not to have missed the train is a matter of chance and not because you are smart. Every individual investing in alts is doing it with the sole purpose in mind and that is not missing the train and the moment you are very unlucky either by your design or the activities of other individuals, you then need to wait for the next train or you forget about the train and just wait at the next bus-stop to join the train. 

It's basically a gamble and you have nothing much to do but hope that the coin you've invested in would have a good future. You are definitely lucky if it makes a good performance in the market because plenty of coins die before even making it to the exchanges. There are many other trains but it is likely that it may take a long time or even years before it takes off. It's just a matter of choosing the right train with the right tracks.
Activity: 18
February 12, 2018, 07:44:56 PM
Well, may be wi missed the "big" train, but we are still a very small group of pioneers, because the rest of poplation has no idea about bitocoin.
So we have still a lot of opportunities to profit from.
Activity: 808
Merit: 502
February 12, 2018, 06:04:12 PM
Yup everyone missed trains, i bet none of you did bet on facebook or apple at the time.

Is it affecting the way you're making decision ? Let's hope not.

If you're always looking back on what you could have had, you're never paying as much attention to potential opportunity, or worst you can make bad decision on psychological anchoring.

That said, it's still sad to see how it would have been such a low risk bet at the time  Grin
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
February 12, 2018, 05:37:34 PM
how many people stayed on those trains to the end of the line? very, very few. how many people will do it again in future? just as few.

what's the moral? zoom out and sit it out.
That is the reality,no one sticks on to their coins for a long time,the people who started with bitcoin,majority of the users sold their coins below thousand dollars ,because that is the profit they anticipated in the first place and that is the case with the rest of the coins ,sure you could make a good profit but is it possible to get the maximum profit,yes you can if you are good at trading and anticipating when the market is going to move up and when you are going to have a correction,or you can invest and sit back and wait for the long term,either way you have to monitor the market because you never know what is going to happen for some of the new tokens in the market ,few years from now. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: