Pages:
Author

Topic: you need to overcome your fear of losing money - page 19. (Read 52919 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 255
Losing is part of successfully trading. If you treat losing as part of trading then you are an experienced trader.
Correct! Having a bad trade and wrong decisions about what made you do that is good for your future trading transactions. You will learn a lot of lesson after your mistake and you will be more careful and wise with future trades. Losing is part of our life and we can't avoid it, we can just let it be a guide and do everything we can to lessen the risk next time.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
yes if you trade you must be prepared to take some loss.Or you can find project with real backing and sleep peacefull.
If you are aiming to learn then you must be ready in any case that you lose your investment, better to prepare yourself and understand risk management
from that point you will be able to compensate yourself and begin to earn from this industry.
That fear inside of you is a big hindrance to your success, if you want to be a successful trader you have to conquer that fear so you will improve.
Trading is a risky way of making money, you might also lose therefore your approach should be strategic and must always rely on your on your mind not on your emotion.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
This is damn right, i have lost many chances to win because of the fear。Sometimes you have to be more aggressive.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
yes if you trade you must be prepared to take some loss.Or you can find project with real backing and sleep peacefull.
If you are aiming to learn then you must be ready in any case that you lose your investment, better to prepare yourself and understand risk management
from that point you will be able to compensate yourself and begin to earn from this industry.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 328
When i first experience trading i was afraid to lose even if it small that's why sometimes i don't success in trading because i panic because i might lose my balance. When i always trading that's the time i learn new things that don't rush things. I have overcome my fear in losing money because if i did do it i will not be able to trade with confidence. If we fear of losing money then trading is not meant to us.
Everything there in this world is for you good. There comes a profits and we hug them with immense happiness that is good. Then there are losses, we hate them. But don’t you think they are the best teachers for you, like you have said that too.

Yes they are, and they are best to teach you how to be different next time when such situation occurs. Just hug them as you high profits.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
But yea use money that you can miss. Not your last dime.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
Don't be too much angry when you're losing because it would make the situation becomes worst and worst . Try to face with it and choose the right solution.
Fear is something that creates or forms negative impact in the inverters, so without overcoming that, it is very difficult to get the taste of success in the digital currencies, that's not angry that is fear that people may feel.
Most of fear will make you enjoy your nervous, scare and hopeless. I think it's hard to gain the success but there are people did it so actually we can do it, just work harder you will get it. No pain no gain.
There is a very common saying that invest only that much amount of money that you can quite comfortably afford to lose. Till the time you will not overcome this fear of losing money, you will not be able to make something big in your life.

If you will remain afraid of losing money, then there are likely chances that you will end of losing your money instead of gaining more money. You need to be brave and have confidence in yourself.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
In the past of my life I’m start when trading then I’m lose some money because I’m don’t know how to buy and sell . This is my big fault to don’t know how to trade but start trade so I’m loss money but 1 year later I’m recover my all lose.

Its like that almost for everyone. Though the time frame varies. Some recover their losses a lot quicker than you. You just have to be gutsy when it comes to making trades. Being too safe would leave you behind so don'tvbe afraid of losing and take lessons from your losses
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
In the past of my life I’m start when trading then I’m lose some money because I’m don’t know how to buy and sell . This is my big fault to don’t know how to trade but start trade so I’m loss money but 1 year later I’m recover my all lose.
Activity: 629
Merit: 252
There is no better way to protect yourself from losing a significant sum of money like diversification.
You should invest in at least a few cryptocurrencies and not one - ir is the best protection.
Activity: 518
Merit: 103
It is true, we need to overcome our fear of loosing money, if you hold on to it and not invest, you will need to battle inflation in the coming years, without investments and passive income you might loose in the long run. You should treat your money as your friend, it is true that money you save today will save you in the future, but money also grows old and losses its buying power, in other words, the cost of living will be much more higher inthe future than today, you need to take risk in order for you to be successful in life, and even if you fail investing today the lessons that you have learned will help you in the future for you to be more successful, specifically bitcoin, the capital gains it can give can also be enormous than any other investments.
Activity: 210
Merit: 117
Losing money is part of our life in every firm that we encounter especially in trading,we always take a risk on it.We need to motivate ourself that life must go on and just keep on holding evrything must gonna be okey and time will come you'll going to be succeed.
Activity: 252
Merit: 107
my way to trade successfully is to forgot i'm using that amount of money.

if you look at 1BTC as 20K dollars it's scary but, if you look at it as a fu**ing 1 it's just a number and your mission is to transform it in 2 then 3 and so on =D
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
yes therefore we must set the strategy so we do not lose money.
Well, losing money is a part of trading and life. Everything we do is taking a risk; if you lose money, you to remind yourself that it is a part of trading and life goes on. Try and try until you succeed. And you're right, having strategy is a must.
Activity: 387
Losing is part of successfully trading. If you treat losing as part of trading then you are an experienced trader.

Yes, i consider it as a part of trading, there's no perfect trading since we cannot predict the future movements of bitcoin and altcoins.
Activity: 552
Merit: 500
I agree to the fact that losing is a part of successfully trading. Failure is part of our life and through those failures made us strong enough to face the different consequences of our actions. If a newbie is planning to deal with trading process then it would be better to spend a small amount of money for the first trial and just for the experience. If the newbie win in the game then he/she must be lucky enough to deal with trading process. Having enough knowledge will help you a lot.
Before start to try investment or trading, you must to have good knowledge enough to keep your capital when the market have bloodbath time. Currently, the cryptocurrency market are dumping by the price of Bitcoin, it is a chance to know the method avoid loss in this time.
Activity: 868
Merit: 535
I agree. The first consideration is to accept the fact that losing money is part of the game. No success is purely success along the way. Surely there are rough roads that will help mold you to become a better businessperson than you were yesterday. Hence, you should not be afraid of risking losses. Be brave in adversity because it is through it that you improve your trading prowess. No one is born an expert for everyone is a work in progress.

Best of luck to all your trading endeavors!
Activity: 247
 in trading the one thing you should know is to overcome your fear of losing money, even if losing money is a part of trading, and in my own you better to go on the flow and laugh even if you lost your profit and be wise in your next trade.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
I agree to the fact that losing is a part of successfully trading. Failure is part of our life and through those failures made us strong enough to face the different consequences of our actions. If a newbie is planning to deal with trading process then it would be better to spend a small amount of money for the first trial and just for the experience. If the newbie win in the game then he/she must be lucky enough to deal with trading process. Having enough knowledge will help you a lot.
Pages:
Jump to: