Pages:
Author

Topic: You only need 1 good year for Bitcoin to be a good investment - page 5. (Read 787 times)

Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
I have seen a lot of posts lately, where people are complaining about the price. I can understand that, but based on my previous experience with Bitcoin, you only need 1 good year to make Bitcoin your most profitable investment of all times.

Let's take 2017 for example. I made more or less 700% profit on the bitcoins I bought in January and sold in December 2017. Now I am not financial expert, but I seldom see any investment opportunity where you get anything more than 30% profit within a year.

So, let's put this into perspective for the people who are constantly complaining about the price. If you were used to low interest rates or even if you were lucky enough to invest in something where you received 30% profit, ONE good year like 2017 will cover the interest and profit you would need for the next 20 years. <700% divided by the max 30%>

On top of this, you still get interest on the fiat money that you deposited into the Bank, after you sold those bitcoins.

Stop complaining and wait for your good year.  Cool

100% agree because I was lucky enough to get in bitcoin early last year when the price is below $1K and profited more than my other investment in just a year. Although last year was different, and no one thought that we can raise and go as high as $19K and if you investment early 2017, but December that time you should be enjoying a good returns. But I don't know when we are going to see another 'good year' because currently we are still down. If bitcoin can replicate what route it did take last year then this theory of yours will hold true.  Wink
Activity: 686
Merit: 262
I have seen a lot of posts lately, where people are complaining about the price. I can understand that, but based on my previous experience with Bitcoin, you only need 1 good year to make Bitcoin your most profitable investment of all times.

Let's take 2017 for example. I made more or less 700% profit on the bitcoins I bought in January and sold in December 2017. Now I am not financial expert, but I seldom see any investment opportunity where you get anything more than 30% profit within a year.

So, let's put this into perspective for the people who are constantly complaining about the price. If you were used to low interest rates or even if you were lucky enough to invest in something where you received 30% profit, ONE good year like 2017 will cover the interest and profit you would need for the next 20 years. <700% divided by the max 30%>

On top of this, you still get interest on the fiat money that you deposited into the Bank, after you sold those bitcoins.

Why just mention BTC and not ETH. I think ETH increased more in terms of percentage compared to Bitcoin. I am sure if you were holding ETH equivalent to BTC, you would have made more money than you made using BTCs.

Almost every coin is a good investment guys, you just need to know when to cash out. One must not panic during the dumps and should take advantage of every pump cycle.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Bitcoin needs to be more stable to attract more players. I need this bitcoin stable this year so that my investments are profitable. My confidence in the bitcoin is huge.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
I believe that Bitcoin will perform very well in the long run but till then we have to go through some unexpected ups and downs. Things are in the development phase and as a user base, we are not matured enough to deal with fluctuations on a mass level. Doing own research about market and asset class is recommended to anyone who is willing to invest in the crypto market. No one knows what is going to happen down the road and hence investor should take his own responsibility.

After all, as you've said, the bitcoin audience isn't big enough but there are quite some huge investors (big companies, big names). And just with them, bitcoin just might become something  that's the essential part for every bigger investor, may also make it's way into wallstreet as something regular. 
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
I believe that Bitcoin will perform very well in the long run but till then we have to go through some unexpected ups and downs. Things are in the development phase and as a user base, we are not matured enough to deal with fluctuations on a mass level. Doing own research about market and asset class is recommended to anyone who is willing to invest in the crypto market. No one knows what is going to happen down the road and hence investor should take his own responsibility.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
But you know then there was good news from the Japan country but this year there seems to me war between the crypto currencies and the regulations. This year it does seem to be impossible year to at such heights.
One thing you forget here is that, there is no change in the regulation they have implemented in Japan and the emergence of bitcoin future markets as well as the hard fork, all these things took the price to an all time high, but one thing i can tell is that the future market is the reason for the crash in my opinion and hopefully we will see a change in that trend in the future.

I can understand that, but based on my previous experience with Bitcoin, you only need 1 good year to make Bitcoin your most profitable investment of all times.
I do accept the fact that one good rally could take the market to another all time high, but it does take some time, even if you look at historical price after every rally there is a burn out period which could take up to a year and then the next rally begins and i do expect the same this time too.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
You are right it is possible that we can take a good return in a year but how we can say the next year would be like 2017 & it is also possible that 2018 is more better than 2017.

Bubbling will direct effect on the price of Bitcoin so we can aspect Bitcoin popularity increasing every day so it will make Bitcoin on a high value.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Yes totally agree with you 1 whole year and a massive income return for Bitcoin. It is much easier to sell  compare to real estate property investment. I believe in Bitcoin so no doubt about it as I invest now I will profit by the end of the year. No matter what happen in the coming months, if it dips. Who cares, what I'm waiting is the end of the year. Where all of us are winner.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
They might have the wrong idea when it comes to investing or someome might have told them wrong details.

Too much impatience have been spread. I can really see what their problem are.
They check in minutes and not by weeks, months or years.
Cmon, it is an investment. It should take some time and if you want a faster profit then go gambling. Grin

Hate to say it but that is the truth now even with ICO's.
Activity: 132
Merit: 2
MR06Q8ZM3194
I see a lot of responses from people saying, "yes, but but... you were lucky to invest early" and what not. It is not about luck, but rather about timing and patience. You have to remember that a lot of this negativity was around when I also bought for the first time. I decided to ignore that negativity and to push ahead.

You have two choices now, because you are in the same situation that I was in, back then.

1. Listen to the negativity and sell your coins.
2. Ignore the negativity and buy low and hoard those coins.

It is up to you, make your choice.  Wink
your first choice good for people that not believe in crypto market, especially bitcoin price in a year. that better for them , then making fud to other people and its very disturbing.
Do at your own risk, we don't need to listen to anyone, we have all minds that can help us to do research and decide on when to buy and when to release it.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
I see a lot of responses from people saying, "yes, but but... you were lucky to invest early" and what not. It is not about luck, but rather about timing and patience. You have to remember that a lot of this negativity was around when I also bought for the first time. I decided to ignore that negativity and to push ahead.

You have two choices now, because you are in the same situation that I was in, back then.

your first choice good for people that not believe in crypto market, especially bitcoin price in a year. that better for them , then making fud to other people and its very disturbing.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
You have shared tips and stories about your successful experience with bitcoin investments. I am a beginner and I am learning to understand bitcoin. thank you for your inspirational advice, I will follow your steps.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10

are you guaranteed 1 year bitcoin investment this year will be as profitable as you ..? which makes 700% very tempting, if only I had a lot of capital, I would invest some of my money in bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!

Actually people should not complain even if this year will not be as great as 2017 (although it has its chances).
Just people have seen what is possible an everybody is hoping for them now.
Bitcoin is deflationary, Bitcoin does have to grow, but expecting continuous exponential growth is unrealistic.
So people should stop complaining, especially since a growth, any growth, seems to be starting again.
Activity: 150
Merit: 0

yes, off course. I have do it. I get earn from investing bitcoin last year. And now I wait until the price will rise.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
Not all kind of people has a patience like you. You should definitely be rewarded with your profit due to your diligence in the investments. But for some people holding is like a hell due to their lack of experience and knowledge.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game

Much better if we not take the 2017 as example but just a reference.  The trend that year is so much on a massive hpye compare to years prior where there is no much movement of bitcoin price just like in 2015. BUT what matters here, even there is no much price movement, people can have a clear 1 good year in Bitcoin to return profits e.g HOLDING or playing with the market.

Now for newbies to clearly understand, let's erase the trend happened on 2017 for the moment and put ourselves on a silent market for let's say will lasts for year or more. If they decided to enter crypto especially on bitcoin, don't ever expect a profit overnight even that has chances. It will just lead for so much expectations that will lead into a crash because it will ruined their respective strategy as it may might now be follow. They must learned the principle of "long term holding" and don't take cryptos like a regular money that must support their daily needs.

A basic thing indeed that really will depend on how people will managed it. Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Complaining won't make any difference. Bitcoin is a long-term investment. Don't panic selling bitcoins because of a short fall, which will only cost you more money.

If you're looking at the price of bitcoin a year later and you think you're doing the right thing, in the past, bitcoin has grown every year.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Since the incredible cost pumping that happened in Nov and Dec 2017 has dependably been a benchmark that consistently bitcoin will dependably be gainful. I would prefer not to be that way and have a tendency to be more sensible when I see value developments and news rising. Since its beginning, bitcoin consistently is continually expanding however I figure the experience of value development can not be a benchmark later on in light of the fact that despite the fact that regardless we need to utilize examination to do hypothesis on bitcoin cost. Sitting tight for it, however don't hold up until you questionable things, better learn is to peruse and investigate the value graph with a specific end goal to exploit the vacillations that jump out at pick up benefit, in spite of the fact that not as much when the pumping happened toward the finish of a year ago.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
This is a great fact, the people who complained is the people that late enter the market, or the one that is too greedy and enter at peak price, if they can control themselves and research the market situation I believe the lost won't be too much, and I agree that we only need one great moment to make tons of profit, from July to December 2017, it is very easy to make profit, I think most of the people average profit is more than 100%
Pages:
Jump to: