Pages:
Author

Topic: You should not FOMO XRP now - page 2. (Read 270 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 21, 2018, 02:31:22 PM
And what if Ripple grows to 20k sat. Today it was already 11k satoshi. Yes, we rolled back very much, but the indicators should also cool down.
Activity: 714
Merit: 257
September 21, 2018, 02:20:33 PM
Last 4 days XRP has pumped over 100%, if you have XRP before, you should sell now to get profits. You should not buy XRP now because it has increased too much, i think it's very hard to increase more, buy XRP now is risky. Do not FOMO!

Good advice, usually people tend to catch rising altcoins, when there is great danger of it plunging down. I hope people have learnt from previous movements and wont fall into a trap
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
September 21, 2018, 12:12:50 PM
XRP has already lost a big part  of its gains in the last couple of hours. If you see Ripple's price chart history of last year, such spikes are followed by consolidations.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
In Binance we trust!
September 21, 2018, 11:58:49 AM
Agree about XRP because it looks like classic Pump and Dump price movement so it's time to find the best price to short on Bitmex for me.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
September 21, 2018, 11:42:18 AM
Last 4 days XRP has pumped over 100%, if you have XRP before, you should sell now to get profits. You should not buy XRP now because it has increased too much, i think it's very hard to increase more, buy XRP now is risky. Do not FOMO!
This is already happened in the past and everyone should take cautious in buying XRP. Though the market is pumping today, I still don’t see any reason for the current spike of XRP, but you should really not feel FOMO for you not to trap on this coin but hopefully this is a real up trend.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 21, 2018, 11:38:29 AM

Some guy said the same at +50%... Tongue

Well it's quite reasonable to caution people from buying now. Having doubled in value is quite tempting to take profits out for many holders. It can go to a correction phase anytime now. Same as what happened with btc last year.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
September 21, 2018, 10:24:03 AM

More than 100%, XRP in Sep 18 was only $0.27 and it is $0.589 now.

XRP going up as much as it did does not mean it will go back down. It was already very much undervalue and with everything they have done and launch of xrapid it should be sitting a lot higher. Selling now could be a massive risk as it could go either way
It's my advice and the decision is your  Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 21, 2018, 10:20:34 AM

XRP going up as much as it did does not mean it will go back down. It was already very much undervalue

I agree that the price has been undervalued for a while. It's always best to buy at the bottom, but as a quick follower you can also make profits from a rising currency.

It's all just speculations and predictions. Which people are entitled to on this thread.
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
September 21, 2018, 10:08:46 AM

Activity: 490
Merit: 17
September 21, 2018, 09:30:40 AM
Pages:
Jump to: