Pages:
Author

Topic: You want DEFI? Go Oldy - page 3. (Read 438 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
July 16, 2020, 07:32:49 AM
Thanks for the advice, investors are fast learner, ICO days have thought many and till date it's still in the blood, DeFi is very popular and up growing presently, it's assured that scammers will want to take advantage, that's sure but investors knew already
Activity: 742
Merit: 16
July 16, 2020, 05:30:01 AM
I will like to keep this simple and short, you want to invest in DeFi projects? Yea they are the best presently in terms of fast growth and adoption but watch out for new DeFi projects because they are probably scam, you want DeFi project? Look into those that's been around since 2018 or max 2019, not all newly launched DeFi projects starts development in 2020, DYOR and Play Safe.
I'm not yet interested investing in DeFi. They are too many to choose and there are also those CeFi which are more common than the defi's that we have. I'm not belittling the DeFis but in terms of popularity, I think both are being par.
I think time will come and DeFi's will be ripe and just like the ICO days, this will become the new trend.
CeFi was a step ahead of DeFi projects before DeFi becomes interesting to investors and now I think they are a bit ahead of CeFi, all in all it's all about profit making isn't it? It doesn't have to be from CeFi or DeFi projects, any project can give good ROI
Activity: 2520
Merit: 568
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
July 16, 2020, 05:20:24 AM
I will like to keep this simple and short, you want to invest in DeFi projects? Yea they are the best presently in terms of fast growth and adoption but watch out for new DeFi projects because they are probably scam, you want DeFi project? Look into those that's been around since 2018 or max 2019, not all newly launched DeFi projects starts development in 2020, DYOR and Play Safe.
I'm not yet interested investing in DeFi. They are too many to choose and there are also those CeFi which are more common than the defi's that we have. I'm not belittling the DeFis but in terms of popularity, I think both are being par.
I think time will come and DeFi's will be ripe and just like the ICO days, this will become the new trend.
Activity: 700
Merit: 27
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
July 16, 2020, 03:29:01 AM
Not bad, fresh DeFi projects will be too risky because scammers have already gotten their eye on the use case, most successful DeFi projects presently have been around since a year or two now, if you want to invest I suggest checking the date they've been in development or existence
Activity: 406
Merit: 14
July 16, 2020, 02:52:52 AM
Pages:
Jump to: