Pages:
Author

Topic: You want to be a millionaire? if you own 0.01 btc you already are - page 9. (Read 3130 times)

Activity: 1820
Merit: 418
Telegram: @worldofcoinss
The title says it all get 0.01 btc and you are on ur way to becoming a millionaire, you already are one if you do not know the true value of bitcoins, cough cough Satoshis.  Forget about owning a full bitcoin, you want to earn satoshis, which we call the units of 0 and 1 or Mbits milibitcoins.  Soon a few years from now 1 satoshi will be the equivalent of 1 USD or Euro if money is still around. You know yes most of you missed the billion dollar train but still you have time to have a million dollars worth of satoshis.  so if you do the math owning 0.10,000,000 = 10 million USD  so if you own 0.01 that makes it 1 million dollars.  

You are wondering why I am saying bitcoin is worth 100 million dollars right?  We have a long way to go.  Cough cough, Many factors that contribute the value of 1 bitcoin being worth 100 million dollars.  Well Bitcoin is not just a local or gov owned store of value, its competing with Fiat currency all over the world, from USD, to the YEN.  There are many factors I can shoot out but one major one is that Bitcoin is becoming mainstreamed and the fact there is probably going to be 16 million bitcoins in circulation, why I said 16 mil?  because they are probably around 5 million bitcoins lost.  If you want to add to this topic any more factors that reason why you are already sitting on a million dollars, please be free to do so.

Edit: It seems a few of you are agreeing and few are not.  I remember a time the few of you said the same thing about 10,000 USD a bitcoin.  I remember when they said that about 1,000 USD.  Guess what they are all kicking their arses now.  

Here is another factor to add that Bitcoin a World Wide curreny that is competing with fiat.

https://www.google.ro/search?q=how+many+people+in+the+world&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-ab&gws_rd=cr&dcr=0&ei=b0gmWuzOGOHWjwTI9bz4BQ

Edit:  Another add you should read https://www.cnbc.com/2017/12/09/bitcoin-cameron-winklevoss-predicts-multitrillion-dollar-value-for-cryptocurrency.html

Winklevoss just made this prediction as well.

We've always felt that bitcoin, given its properties, is gold 2.0 — it disrupts gold. Gold is scarce, bitcoin is actually fixed. Bitcoin is way more portable and way more divisible. At a $300 billion market cap, it's certainly seen a lot of price appreciation, but gold is at $6 trillion and if bitcoin disrupting gold is true and it plays out ... then you can see 10 to 20 times appreciation because there is a significant delta still," Cameron Winklevoss told CNBC on Friday.

"Long term, directionally, it is a multitrillion-dollar asset — I don't know how long it takes to get there," he added.
Pages:
Jump to: