Pages:
Author

Topic: You want your own coin?I do it for you! - page 2. (Read 3399 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
February 21, 2017, 04:58:49 PM
hello guys
i cannot show you which coins i already made.you wont like this too if you were my customer Smiley

its a deal of trust!

algos updated in the op
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
February 19, 2017, 03:16:55 PM
I have read through this thread and i am yet to know which algo you can specifically create though you said you dont create eth algo, do you mind listing the algos you can create because people shall prefer something other than scrypt and sha stuffs.
Activity: 489
February 19, 2017, 06:47:52 AM
You must show proof of employment which are already using the service you create android wallet, so everyone here knows that you are indeed a very good job for your ministry.
yes i agree with you can you pm some coins created by you.im interested about your service and price,
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
February 19, 2017, 05:46:15 AM
You must show proof of employment which are already using the service you create android wallet, so everyone here knows that you are indeed a very good job for your ministry.
Activity: 57
Merit: 1
February 18, 2017, 11:03:59 AM
pm me i have business for you.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
February 16, 2017, 10:25:46 PM
interesting will contact you soon, if my money ready..
legendary
February 16, 2017, 03:09:59 PM
3 coins more successful created

few more slots open now

add me skype :altcryptohunter
legendary
February 10, 2017, 05:29:00 PM
This looks a nice price, can you show me something of your work done?

there are some but dont show them because of my customers

you can be sure my work is good and your coin will run nice!

Do you have prices for Android wallet and for example Trade place built in wallet? Can you complete such tasks? I know some people in this case who would be interested, if you are good. POW POS? or this dont make difference for you?

that isnt part of my service..android is another world..not mine..sorry
Activity: 434
February 10, 2017, 04:40:09 PM
This looks a nice price, can you show me something of your work done?
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
February 10, 2017, 04:20:34 PM
Do you have prices for Android wallet and for example Trade place built in wallet? Can you complete such tasks? I know some people in this case who would be interested, if you are good. POW POS? or this dont make difference for you?
Activity: 518
February 10, 2017, 03:08:57 PM
What coins you've already created?
Actually your price looks pretty low.
I thought the prices were very good and very affordable, if he gives a great price I'm sure people will ask about the price.
it looks like they have not shown good growth so while prices are still low..
legendary
February 10, 2017, 02:46:30 PM
few coins done!

waiting for some new customers Smiley

dont wait get your own coin on the cheapest WAY

can also create a blockexplorer for you
legendary
February 02, 2017, 02:36:19 PM
What is your coin algo and coin base? do you support smart contract coin base?

no eth coins
just standart algos

maybe pascal clones later but not for now

I think you are wrong to make a thread here, you have to create a thread at the service not at the altcoins. You have to remove your thread immediately before you there is a locking thread.

why?i think this is the right place for the ann.
Activity: 336
February 02, 2017, 11:47:26 AM
I think you are wrong to make a thread here, you have to create a thread at the service not at the altcoins. You have to remove your thread immediately before you there is a locking thread.
Activity: 462
February 02, 2017, 09:25:43 AM
What is your coin algo and coin base? do you support smart contract coin base?
legendary
February 01, 2017, 04:39:06 PM
I thought the prices were very good and very affordable, if he gives a great price I'm sure people will ask about the price.

i dont want my customers paying so much btc for this service..other coin creator are so expensive..thats not ok..my price is ok i guess
Activity: 402
February 01, 2017, 01:07:56 PM
Activity: 294
February 01, 2017, 12:13:35 PM
Hello guys,

im shimlbit and im long time here in bct.Mostly im in the altcoin section and i mostly tweet about alts (@AltCryptoHunter)

im offering my service to create altcoins for you

here my prices:  edited cuz of partnership with jacobmayes94

Source Code + Compiled Windows Wallet + Support
0.12 btc

Source Code + Compiled Windows Wallet + Full Setup on the Node
0.18 btc

Premine
+ 0.03 btc

You can get cheap nodes here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=555972

What i need:
- Specs
- What algo
- Premine yes?no?
- POW/  POW/POS?
- Coin Logo

I will prepare everything for the coin launch.Genesis will be mined.You just need to announce it and maybe push it to a vps server.

50% of the Price have to be prepaid.The other 50% when i finished the work.Everything will be send after the full price is paid

Just pm me if you have some more questions!

Have a nice day!

Thanks for informations sir . interest
legendary
February 01, 2017, 09:34:12 AM
will update my prices and add some additional features like block explorer or pool

made some coins in the last days

just pm me or skype me
legendary
January 27, 2017, 08:21:50 PM
Good luck in your business!
Soon I will use your services)
Because at the market, you have the best price)

thanks mate
i think the price is ok for that service

Wow you have nice price of 0.12 but the remaining pay for servernode is not affordable for me. Can you explain that what more will we need to launch a full coin. Or only these things are enough for starting the coin.
vps server also costs money.in price included is the vps + setup daemon
but as you can see few posts above jacobmayes94 offering his service for nodes for 0.1 per yr

btw

I offer node hosting services for new coins, maybe you could direct any of your customers to have you make the coin and me host the seed nodes? pricing here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17643679

I would be willing to pay 0.01 BTC per referred customer (yearly node hosting cost is 0.1 BTC with me, if you recommend a customer to me who signs up, you will get a 0.01 BTC bonus).

So someone pays you to make the coin, and can then if they want have a seed hosted from me (any good coin should always have multiple seed nodes), nodes hosted by me are given their own subdomain, such as .node-hosting.online, as a coin can have multiple seed nodes this need not interfere with your seed nodes at all and could be used alongside them if the coin buyer chooses. After a year the service can be renewed.

The server specification is quad core Xeon servers, 4GB RAM, 1Gbps network, with plenty of disk space on my servers.

Good luck on your business venture!

Jacob Smiley
would be happy if we can work together..if someone wants a fullnode he got it from you and the coin from me
i have no problems with that!

Hi I am interested if you create altcoin for us can that altcoin become more popular then bitcoin,can you create project better than bitcoin.I am also interested do you create also wallet for our altcoin,I dont know how that works so I need more info about that.

more popular than bitcoin?thats your work mate Smiley
i make the win wallet yes!what do you want to know about that
i make the coin source and the winwallet for 0.12 btc you can get a node from jacobmayes94 and i will hardcode it to the source
Pages:
Jump to: