Pages:
Author

Topic: You will be shocked if leaving your BTC address - page 3. (Read 2150 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
I am shocked to see this shocking offer Shocked Shocked you are toooo late to open this thread because that kind of funny tricks got old and doesn't work anymore to make people fool just for dreaming of big profit. Tongue Tongue Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030
give me your cryptos
we will be shocked that our coins are gone after sending it to you? LMAO

users here are not fool enough for that bud Tongue
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
morir es descansar
Wow you can do magic to double btc or what? so rigs are  not needed anymore and should be trashed?

Activity: 532
You have eyes but can see Mt. Tai?!
Warning OP is trying to scam by making a ponzi look like a giveaway.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
If you are rich why I should send BTC to the address you ?
You can send for free this joke man   Undecided
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.
Guys! It works Cheesy
I just sent him the BTC and soon received an email and got 5 BTC in my wallet  Shocked Shocked

tx or it didnt happen

I have a dream... That some day People will understand sarcasm.

Hahahahaha. I'm sure that you had some satoshi to make this post here. While about 5 btc you can wonder those tonight.

No Smiley Posts on Games and Board don't count AFAIK Smiley and don;t forget to see my reply above this. Smiley

*Edited.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
Guys! It works Cheesy
I just sent him the BTC and soon received an email and got 5 BTC in my wallet  Shocked Shocked

tx or it didnt happen

He is kidding 100% lol, check the OP address
https://blockchain.info/address/14SLDK7Y15UiPRD9TA7vuNqcvsJTj43XZ4
Nothing has been sent, i would say that OP is warning us that we will be shocked.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Guys! It works Cheesy

Hahahahaha. I'm sure that you had some satoshi to make this post here. While about 5 btc you can wonder those tonight. Even is showed tx they can be friends or it is the same wallet with two address.

legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039
Guys! It works Cheesy
I just sent him the BTC and soon received an email and got 5 BTC in my wallet  Shocked Shocked

tx or it didnt happen
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.
Guys! It works Cheesy
I just sent him the BTC and soon received an email and got 5 BTC in my wallet  Shocked Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1134
I'm shocked since now. How is possible have such imagination? It's impossible to think about what kind of things can invent the human mind to steal money to the others. Without any explanation want money with the promise (only the promise) that I must be shocked..... I lost the words.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039
I wont be shocked as normally scammers acting like you so no surprise for me.

But kudos for line about being "shocked"
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
Why do you mention at least .01 btc lol?
If i were you i would explain in detail what would we get after a certain amount of time.
I will NOT send any penny and suggest others to not send Smiley why because you are a brand new account and avoiding any heart attack Smiley GL
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005
New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit
you will be shocked after two weeks!

Let me guess... you get nothing?  Shocked

or a shocking email?
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001
Or maybe you end with a new if everybody sends you 0.01.
Activity: 546
Shocked that I lost my money? Can't you even put some effort into these scams anymore?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
 Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: