Pages:
Author

Topic: You will burn - page 2. (Read 968 times)

legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1296
keep walking, Johnnie
February 09, 2024, 09:21:16 AM
I was completely opposed to most of altcoins in past because all of them looked like different kind of scam to me.
I would like to have your decisiveness in the past, which would allow me to avoid unprofitable investments in shitcoins altcoins.

I still think most of altcoins started its life as potential scam and later became "too big to fail" for developers.
This is partly true, and partly the “death” of these altcoins simply dragged on over time due to large investments, which allows the project to stay afloat, but in the future such projects are still inevitably heading towards their downfall.

I am not as conservative as I was in past now but I still believe Bitcoin is still safest bet.
I would say the best of the best. But you can also pay attention to some altcoins, like Ethereum (as well as several others), which you write about below.

Real cryptocurrency is Bitcoin and all others are imitation with different colors/codes. (Only altcoin I can give "passable" rating is Ethereum.)
An analogy with the dollar comes to mind, when any national currency is a recolored dollar. Same thing with bitcoin, for the most part. Except for those altcoins that offer something unique, like monero with full privacy.
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1358
February 08, 2024, 08:14:47 AM
I was completely opposed to most of altcoins in past because all of them looked like different kind of scam to me. I still think most of altcoins started its life as potential scam and later became "too big to fail" for developers. I am not as conservative as I was in past now but I still believe Bitcoin is still safest bet. Real cryptocurrency is Bitcoin and all others are imitation with different colors/codes. (Only altcoin I can give "passable" rating is Ethereum.)
Activity: 1195
Merit: 559
February 08, 2024, 02:53:21 AM
Think of those guys that have DCA into Bitcoin for years, how profitable they would have been now.
In other not to get burned, start DCA into Bitcoin now and seat by and prepare for harvest during the bull run.

This is about how someone can take opportunities and there are easiest ways that they can apply, but sometimes people lose confidence because they are not based on the right knowledge.
How lucky are the people who have prepared to invest in bitcoin because the road to success is getting closer to the next ATH period and where we will stand.
Therefore, when it is not too late, it is better to try to think of ways to collect and even though this period we cannot make big profits, there is hope in the next period when we have started.
Activity: 140
Merit: 63
February 08, 2024, 01:57:05 AM
Fund can only burn if you buy shitcoin as a stash in your wallet. Shitcoin as the name implies is definately a shit. Because you wouldn't buy a shitcoin and expect greater thing. Over the years shitcoin has crippled alot of peoples financial system. And the Quest to become super rich, is a tempting force that led to such investment. Everybody wants to be rich by all means without minding the Risk assessment. But I believe most of the lesson people learnt from it will make them not to participate in such activities again.

For me I have learnt my lessons in shitcoin and as a beginner I will never do it again. That's why I am always telling my fellow newbies to be careful when buying and holding some sort of coin. Because not all coin are worth holding for long. Some are just for a short term and you can make profit from it.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
February 08, 2024, 12:52:49 AM
You mentioned how investors often fail to conduct research before investing. Instead, they tend to invest without having any knowledge about the market. The reason behind this is that their main objective is to make a quick profit, and they often get influenced by others or social media personalities. They end up getting blinded by the amount of money that others have made, which is why this is COMMON.
The possibility of earning a lot of money that quickly pushes a lot of those people to try their luck, but that is precisely the issue, the profits which can be obtained from investing come from a deep knowledge about the markets and the ability to put it into practice.

Someone that does not have that foundation has no chance at all to obtain the same results, and any attempt to do so will end with that person suffering losses from which they may not ever recover.
Activity: 665
Merit: 114
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
February 07, 2024, 02:39:47 AM
It's common for newbies to have this mistake and invest in shitcoins. They may invest in these without doing any research, simply because they see a cheap price. Sometimes, people recommend these shitcoins to them based on their own gains. That's why it's important for new investors to understand that Bitcoin is a better long-term investment than these other cryptocurrencies, and to gather enough knowledge before investing.
I don't think it was common if they did the research before investing. Unfortunately, most newbies invest blindly and just follow social media influencers to the wrong investment and scam projects. Maybe we could say it was an excuse for them but they should be learning now because a lot of people shared their opinions and market experience from these altcoins. If they know Bitcoin, I don't think they have a reason to invest in shitcoins knowing that Bitcoin is a profitable investment. Knowing what we invested is very important, unless we don't care about losing our money.
You mentioned how investors often fail to conduct research before investing. Instead, they tend to invest without having any knowledge about the market. The reason behind this is that their main objective is to make a quick profit, and they often get influenced by others or social media personalities. They end up getting blinded by the amount of money that others have made, which is why this is COMMON.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 612
February 06, 2024, 09:15:14 AM
It's common for newbies to have this mistake and invest in shitcoins. They may invest in these without doing any research, simply because they see a cheap price. Sometimes, people recommend these shitcoins to them based on their own gains. That's why it's important for new investors to understand that Bitcoin is a better long-term investment than these other cryptocurrencies, and to gather enough knowledge before investing.
I don't think it was common if they did the research before investing. Unfortunately, most newbies invest blindly and just follow social media influencers to the wrong investment and scam projects. Maybe we could say it was an excuse for them but they should be learning now because a lot of people shared their opinions and market experience from these altcoins. If they know Bitcoin, I don't think they have a reason to invest in shitcoins knowing that Bitcoin is a profitable investment. Knowing what we invested is very important, unless we don't care about losing our money.
Activity: 665
Merit: 114
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
February 06, 2024, 05:51:49 AM
Just as the title of this thread,  your investment will burn when you accumulate more shit coin than Bitcoin, most of us newbie think that since shit coin gives higher return, they actually don't know that investing in shit coin instead of Bitcoin is suicidal.

Let's take a look at the market today, Bitcoin is trading at $41800-42500, but almost all the shit coin as the name implies have fall drastically from grace. They don't know  that altcoin fall more than they rise, and most times it will totally refuse to return back to the price you actually bought it, and you will be forced to sell at a loss.

Think of those guys that have DCA into Bitcoin for years, how profitable they would have been now.
In other not to get burned, start DCA into Bitcoin now and seat by and prepare for harvest during the bull run.
Activity: 14
Merit: 1
February 06, 2024, 05:25:09 AM
Considering that Bitcoins will never entirely vanish from the market, investing in them is thought to entail very little risk. Furthermore, buying Bitcoin does not result in a loss. Sit Coin has the benefit of allowing small investments to yield larger profits. However, you must be aware of which sit coins are investable and when to do so; otherwise, your sit coin investment may completely vanish. And bitcoin determines the price of all other SAT coins. Because Sit Coin's price increases in tandem with the price of Bitcoin, Therefore, avoid purchasing any bitcoins that might vanish from the market if their value declines.
Activity: 896
Merit: 279
December 23, 2023, 03:15:44 PM
Just as the title of this thread,  your investment will burn when you accumulate more shit coin than Bitcoin, most of us newbie think that since shit coin gives higher return, they actually don't know that investing in shit coin instead of Bitcoin is suicidal.

Let's take a look at the market today, Bitcoin is trading at $41800-42500, but almost all the shit coin as the name implies have fall drastically from grace. They don't know  that altcoin fall more than they rise, and most times it will totally refuse to return back to the price you actually bought it, and you will be forced to sell at a loss.

Because of the rush in investing in shitcoins, people have given up the sense of investigation. You find too may people investing in shitcoins because they see it as a cashcow, little do they know that a greater percentage of those OGs investing in shitcoins are investing what they can afford to loose, investing to have money to invest in real time projects and also investing with a shorter time target. Once they meet their target, they withdraw and make do with the profits, part of the reason why every bull season has another shitcoin trending rather than the previous.
Activity: 896
Merit: 312
December 23, 2023, 02:53:49 PM
Bitcoin is one of the best coins to invest. Altcoin investment though profitable is also the most risky. There are some altcoins that have some dependency on investing but most altcoins have no dependency on investing. Among them, shitcoin are the most suicidal that can put people at greater risk. Any person should focus on Bitcoin investment. But those who don't have enough funds to invest can continue to invest using DCA method. DCA method of investing is one of the best investments that can make a person successful.
Bitcoin the best coins and assets. Bitcoin also has risks and the risk is price fluctuations that can change without being able to be reached.
Long-term investment in Bitcoin can minimize risk because price returns are not necessarily obtained in altcoin investments.

Meme coins are no longer an investment option. The trend is no longer an attraction for investors to put money there because it has been proven that they will not get returns like Bitcoin if invested using DCA.
Hearing the name coin meme, people will say no.
Activity: 336
Merit: 365
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>PID
December 23, 2023, 02:37:44 PM

You've said it well, and I'm still surprised why people invest so much in altcoins instead of Bitcoin. Do they not analyze the market and compare Bitcoin's price movement to other altcoins? Many altcoins often struggle to regain their initial value, and some never do. Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency investment, maintaining profitable value even though it experiences occasional dips. Over the years, I've witnessed numerous lesser-quality coins flood the market, with developers claiming superiority to Bitcoin, only for them to disappear eventually.
copper member
Activity: 2156
Merit: 536
Building my own Dreams!
December 23, 2023, 04:51:58 AM

We need to do proper research before investing anywhere. We know that Bitcoins are fixed in number, hence there will be a time when the demand to accumulate the coins will be high, but due to the fixed supply of coins, there will be scarcity of coins. In a similar time, if you sell the coins, you will make huge amount of profit. Now altcoins aren’t bad, but if you choose coins which are not popular and marketcap is low, then definitely you will end up making losses.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
December 23, 2023, 04:49:27 AM

This is the reason for why  I am not trying to invest in new projects or those who nhave been in the lower ranks , I would rather keep holding and waiting for my altcoins together with my bitcoin than shitcoins.
i only have 5 coins now including bitcoin and I am good to have them just that because at least i know that in bull market i am gaining what those coins can bring me and not having second thoughts or some kind of scare feeling to what will happen tomorrow or the net day.
Activity: 364
Merit: 195
December 23, 2023, 04:33:30 AM

Bitcoin is one of the best coins to invest. Altcoin investment though profitable is also the most risky. There are some altcoins that have some dependency on investing but most altcoins have no dependency on investing. Among them, shitcoin are the most suicidal that can put people at greater risk. Any person should focus on Bitcoin investment. But those who don't have enough funds to invest can continue to invest using DCA method. DCA method of investing is one of the best investments that can make a person successful.
Activity: 60
Merit: 6
December 23, 2023, 04:19:12 AM
Investing in Bitcoins can be said to have minimal losses as Bitcoins will never completely disappear from the market under any circumstances. And investing in Bitcoin is not a loss at all. The advantage of sit coin is that small investment can earn more profit. But you need to understand which sit coin can be invested and when to invest otherwise if you invest in sit coin the sit coin may disappear altogether. And the price of all sit coins depends on bitcoin. Because when the price of Bitcoin goes up, the price of Sit Coin goes up. So don't buy any bitcoins that may disappear from bitcoin market if bitcoin price goes down.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 23, 2023, 03:05:28 AM

Shit coins cannot be compared to Bitcoin, but there are coins in which investing may prove to be a better decision for the future. People invest in altcoins, because people with less capital cannot invest in bitcoins. As you have mentioned the current price of Bitcoin, it requires a big capital to buy, while investing in altcoins can be started with a small capital.

If someone has a $1000 to invest in Bitcoin, he  does not have a good chance of making much of a profit. Bitcoin investment is the best, but it must be done if you have the capital. So people with less capital try their luck by opting for altcoins, but we can't say bad about all altcoins, there are very good projects where people have made good profit, and we can expect good profit in next bull season too.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 744
December 23, 2023, 02:32:02 AM
I agree with you, bitcoin is the safest and best choice for us but it is not the only choice. Bull season is approaching and we all know that there will be a lot of altcoins doing well and it would be a waste if we stuck with bitcoin and wasted the opportunity with altcoins. Like atlcoin called INJ, quite a few people missed it but I bought it for 10$ and now it is trading for almost 40$ in just a short time. This is just one altcoin among hundreds that are bringing significant profits, why are people so stuck with bitcoin and ignore good opportunities to increase capital?

Investing in altcoins during the bear season is very bad but we are gradually entering the bull season, let's not miss these great opportunities but make the most of them, the opportunity will not come many times if we do not know how to seize it.
We need to acknowledge that even though Bitcoin is the safest option for long-term investing, altcoins offer spontaneous opportunities that, if you take proper advantage of them, you can make some quick cash. If done repeatedly, you may even manage to pull off a second income flow. Personally, I've made a decent sum of money in the past two or three months by making the most of Binance's launchpad. Some coins that yielded great returns are SEI, Cyber, Neutron, MEME, ACE, and possibly a few others that are currently slipping off my mind.

In my opinion, the majority of our investment should include Bitcoin, while a small percentage should regard fiddling with altcoins, especially the new ones that keep popping up every now and then and are pumped the moment they're launched.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1022
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
December 22, 2023, 11:46:17 PM
I also prefer Bitcoin for my investments; it's my main one, accounting for over 85% of my total cryptocurrency portfolio, and is aimed at long-term holding for the upcoming 5 years. However, it's also a matter of preference. Although the DCA strategy has been proven to be the most effective so far for long-term investments, some people prefer altcoins for quick profits. Even though the pump and dump scheme is extremely risky, it's a popular method for some quick cash.

Take a look at Binance's launchpad coins; all of them are boosted the second they're listed on the exchange. Even though I'm a huge Bitcoin fan, taking advantage of these tokens has yielded great returns in a short period of time. This summarizes that investors sometimes are after different things; just because Bitcoin seems like the safest option doesn't mean it's the only one.

I agree with you, bitcoin is the safest and best choice for us but it is not the only choice. Bull season is approaching and we all know that there will be a lot of altcoins doing well and it would be a waste if we stuck with bitcoin and wasted the opportunity with altcoins. Like atlcoin called INJ, quite a few people missed it but I bought it for 10$ and now it is trading for almost 40$ in just a short time. This is just one altcoin among hundreds that are bringing significant profits, why are people so stuck with bitcoin and ignore good opportunities to increase capital?

Investing in altcoins during the bear season is very bad but we are gradually entering the bull season, let's not miss these great opportunities but make the most of them, the opportunity will not come many times if we do not know how to seize it.
Activity: 2058
Merit: 882
Leading Crypto Sports Betting and Casino Platform
December 22, 2023, 07:39:07 PM
The thing is that you can't stop people from investing on whatever coin they want. No amount of threatening them that their investments will go to gutter will work if they can see immediate results. What you can instead do is inform them that there are perks to investing in shitcoins and there are even greater benefits to investing in bitcoin. You don't have to put down one to highlight the other mind you.

For instance, you can emphasize the fact that since shitcoins give immediate gains in some situations, users can use them to earn money quickly and enjoy perks given by the project for the meantime, while you slowly deposit some of your profits into bitcoin and other reputable currencies so you can save their valuation and to earn on a consistent and safe basis. This will ensure that the user gets the best of both things, and at the same time relinquishes the heuristic that "bitcoin is the only good coin in the crypto industry so why are we even bothering ourselves with other currencies like Ethereum or whatever" which is especially dangerous to the future of the industry. Bitcoin is king yes, but without its subjects to rule and be on top of it's not gonna be worth anything.
Pages:
Jump to: