Pages:
Author

Topic: Young people should go all in on bitcoin - page 45. (Read 63390 times)

Activity: 2786
Merit: 902
yesssir! 🫡
I think that teaching bitcoin to young children is not good. They must focus on study first than doing bitcoin. I think the best age to use bitcoin is within teenage. Bitcoin was a big help for teenagers like me because we need it to sustain our financial needs.
i think there is nothing wrong to teach bitcoin to young people but i think it is useless, because young people have nothing to do with bitcoin, because currently people are using bitcoin only for investment purpose and not for buying and selling purposes. therefore they need to wait tell bitcoin become so much familiar that all the local shops also start accepting bitcoin from their customers.

And I think that from early childhood it is necessary to teach children investment and understanding about finances. This is not taught at school or college. They teach you how to work for an employer and get paid. We need to show our children that there is another way, that the crypto currency can give financial freedom

Yah. i also think that we should't limit the young people just because they're young---obviously i'm talking about 15+ of age not children ages 4+, come on people.

i think if they'd showed interest on it you can say that they have something to do with it lol. And bitcoin is not only for investment. its a currency, a money, they are many ways

to spend it and to earn money with it. well its true that it might not be that widely accepted now but who knows in the future. bottomline is the knowledge about bitcoin or

cryptocurrencies is not really a loss it'll always be an advantage.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
A great idea of ​​young people should know bitcoin and make it a future savings. They are almost all the time so they will appreciate the importance of money.
a good idea for them to know what bitcoins is ,however to not know what happens everytime in bitcoins can lead them to lose their money .Its not a good idea to put all their money in bitcoins even they just ask it to their parents .Spending all your assets in bitcoins is a totally big risk.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
A great idea of ​​young people should know bitcoin and make it a future savings. They are almost all the time so they will appreciate the importance of money.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I think that teaching bitcoin to young children is not good. They must focus on study first than doing bitcoin. I think the best age to use bitcoin is within teenage. Bitcoin was a big help for teenagers like me because we need it to sustain our financial needs.
i think there is nothing wrong to teach bitcoin to young people but i think it is useless, because young people have nothing to do with bitcoin, because currently people are using bitcoin only for investment purpose and not for buying and selling purposes. therefore they need to wait tell bitcoin become so much familiar that all the local shops also start accepting bitcoin from their customers.

And I think that from early childhood it is necessary to teach children investment and understanding about finances. This is not taught at school or college. They teach you how to work for an employer and get paid. We need to show our children that there is another way, that the crypto currency can give financial freedom
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
Teaching to the one who is interested into the digital currencies without any age restrictions seem to be the right decision. As mentioned teenagers require lot of financial assistance at that age. So by that time rather than depending upon parents managing thyself is the best and bitcoin helps for this.  So young people going full on bitcoin is good for growth.
But concerning about long term holding of bitcoins is basically dealing with age of users and that is the reason different age group of people might be needing different level of awareness on bitcoin adoption is prescribed. I do see this must be a usual practice we can see with any system. But choices should be made available for the people to decide themselves as that must be their basic rights.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
Forget about everything else and just put everything on bitcoin. You are living with your parents, they pay everything for you, you got nothing to lose. If I was living with my parents, I would save everything and buy bitcoin monthly. If BTC doesn't keep rising you can still reach the 21 BTC holder group, then save this and retire in 10 years when the price makes you a millionaire.

Go all in on regret later. You are on a privileged position to profit from high risk high reward moves. No risk no win, and BTC is the best long term high risk bet.
I agree, but still you should be aware about going all in. You should still be responsible on the things you are doing. BTC indeed can really help you a lot in terms of finance but you don't have to put your whole life in it. Yes, it may give you a lot of profit in the future but you should not miss enjoying your young years by just earning bitcoin. Keep on studying and get a stable job because we do not know what will happen in the future with bitcoins.

I agree, you should think BTC as risky investment don't put all of your eggs in one basket. Keep studying, read books, try to network, and get yourself a job. You should typically save, invest, and wait patiently.
It has an higher risk than lets say bonds or stocks, but for those that do not have much then it is the opportunity of a lifetime, if bitcoin does in fact becomes as big as we think it could become then the current price is a bargain, that is why some are undecided about what to do, do they invest a small part of their savings? Or do they go all in?
Activity: 322
Merit: 253
Forget about everything else and just put everything on bitcoin. You are living with your parents, they pay everything for you, you got nothing to lose. If I was living with my parents, I would save everything and buy bitcoin monthly. If BTC doesn't keep rising you can still reach the 21 BTC holder group, then save this and retire in 10 years when the price makes you a millionaire.

Go all in on regret later. You are on a privileged position to profit from high risk high reward moves. No risk no win, and BTC is the best long term high risk bet.
I agree, but still you should be aware about going all in. You should still be responsible on the things you are doing. BTC indeed can really help you a lot in terms of finance but you don't have to put your whole life in it. Yes, it may give you a lot of profit in the future but you should not miss enjoying your young years by just earning bitcoin. Keep on studying and get a stable job because we do not know what will happen in the future with bitcoins.

I agree, you should think BTC as risky investment don't put all of your eggs in one basket. Keep studying, read books, try to network, and get yourself a job. You should typically save, invest, and wait patiently.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Teaching to the one who is interested into the digital currencies without any age restrictions seem to be the right decision. As mentioned teenagers require lot of financial assistance at that age. So by that time rather than depending upon parents managing thyself is the best and bitcoin helps for this.  So young people going full on bitcoin is good for growth.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254

Activity: 574
Merit: 267
" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
Yes the young people should go all in on bitcoins and another digital coins, because digital coins are new revolution in internet and they are new technology of digital currencies and blockchain, the young people must understand about that, if they don't follow and adopt this new technology, they will be out of date.
The sooner they know about bitcoin, the higher chance they will become rich in the future. However, bitcoin needs to be learned by themselves because there are only a few schools deciding to teach them about bitcoin and the blockchain technology. In the next 10 years, if bitcoin keep developing strongly, I believe that bitcoin and the blockchain technology will be an interesting subject in universities
I’m unaware of any school that teaches their students about bitcoin, most people in the forum will tell you that they learned about the existence of bitcoin on their own or that a closed one was the one to introduce them to the technology, besides many young people disregard much of the knowledge that they get at school so I do not know if that is the best medium to get to young people and make them interested in bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Saying every young person should go into bitcoin is not a valid argument.
Bitcoin is not yet popular in most other underdeveloped countries of the world, knowledge of Bitcoin is still restricted to a particular category of persons and countries and not all young people are in that category.
Aside Bitcoin, there are so many things you can do as a youth and still be productive.
i think bitcoin is now becoming more and more popular not only in developed countries but even in underdeveloped countries. you can see the users of bitcoin uses in all over the world, even in backward countries like Afghanistan and so many other countries.

Absolutely its popular in some countries belonging under developed and under developed countries, difference is just the popularity level.

I agree that many young peoples still doesn't know about Bitcoins because of restricted facilities, even those who know about Bitcoin, most are least interested.
Also its not a good idea to all in, there are many things to do in life and putting all your money to Bitcoin with no liquid funds might bring one in trouble, because still it takes time to exchange BTC to fiat.

Actually, you are wrong. It does not take any time to withdraw your bitcoin into cash because I have been done this job for many times and within 2 minutes, the money is in my bank, safe and secure. There are many platforms that provide you an instant converting service from bitcoin to Fiat within minutes. I believe that after the hard fork, this process will even faster and better
Activity: 262
Merit: 100

its a tricky decision to make because volatility as increased more than ever before and the first wave of millionaires has passed and not only young people are now trying to catch the next boat to join the next generation of millionaires...and 21 BTC which is almost 50 grand will not be easy to come by for the unprivileged but if you can afford to save why not this could go 5 fold and beyond.

Now, long-term investment in bitcoin is very promising. Already many investors have decided to invest in bitcoin for a long time. And among them there are young people who can very much change their lives for the better. Bitcoin is a very good prospect for young people
Activity: 994
Merit: 515
Get'em boys

its a tricky decision to make because volatility as increased more than ever before and the first wave of millionaires has passed and not only young people are now trying to catch the next boat to join the next generation of millionaires...and 21 BTC which is almost 50 grand will not be easy to come by for the unprivileged but if you can afford to save why not this could go 5 fold and beyond.
Activity: 1232
Bitcoin is not yet popular in most other underdeveloped countries of the world, knowledge of Bitcoin is still restricted to a particular category of persons and countries and not all young people are in that category.
Aside Bitcoin, there are so many things you can do as a youth and still be productive.
i think bitcoin is now becoming more and more popular not only in developed countries but even in underdeveloped countries. you can see the users of bitcoin uses in all over the world, even in backward countries like Afghanistan and so many other countries.

Absolutely its popular in some countries belonging under developed and under developed countries, difference is just the popularity level.

I agree that many young peoples still doesn't know about Bitcoins because of restricted facilities, even those who know about Bitcoin, most are least interested.
Also its not a good idea to all in, there are many things to do in life and putting all your money to Bitcoin with no liquid funds might bring one in trouble, because still it takes time to exchange BTC to fiat.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

This is something that I have been thinking for quite some time, young people that are not earning much, don’t have anything to lose, instead of wasting your money and buying drinks and clothes and stuff like that, invest in bitcoin and be rich in a decade or two, it does not get any easier than that.
Activity: 462
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603

Why it is invalid? There are even young entrepreneurs that are open minded, they are into business and exposed at a very young age.

It's already popular and there are companies that are now willing to invest to bitcoin so it's good for young generation to go into bitcoin.

And that is bitcoining.  Tongue
Activity: 750
Merit: 258
Yes the young people should go all in on bitcoins and another digital coins, because digital coins are new revolution in internet and they are new technology of digital currencies and blockchain, the young people must understand about that, if they don't follow and adopt this new technology, they will be out of date.
The sooner they know about bitcoin, the higher chance they will become rich in the future. However, bitcoin needs to be learned by themselves because there are only a few schools deciding to teach them about bitcoin and the blockchain technology. In the next 10 years, if bitcoin keep developing strongly, I believe that bitcoin and the blockchain technology will be an interesting subject in universities
Pages:
Jump to: