Pages:
Author

Topic: Young people should go all in on bitcoin - page 63. (Read 63390 times)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
It's a great opportunity for young people, because it will increase their desire to do business, because basically bitcoin is very connected to online business. Well, we just need to direct them not to use it for a negative purpose.

I think most of the bitcoin users are young people as they are more tech savvy in compare to older generation and if you tell them about bitcoins then they will get attracted towards it very easily as they can catch the concept easily and also can find many ways to earn them.
Almost all the young people now are open minded and they are always looking for the opportunity to earn and live by their own and if you will introduce bitcoin to them and tell them the possibilities or benefits that they can get from bitcoin then they can easily get into it and they will become very interested in bitcoin and i'm sure that they are the next big time bitcoin users if they will be serious in it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
It's a great opportunity for young people, because it will increase their desire to do business, because basically bitcoin is very connected to online business. Well, we just need to direct them not to use it for a negative purpose.

I think most of the bitcoin users are young people as they are more tech savvy in compare to older generation and if you tell them about bitcoins then they will get attracted towards it very easily as they can catch the concept easily and also can find many ways to earn them.
Activity: 546
Merit: 257

That is a good opportunity for these young people, but the problem is, it will block them to great opportunities that may come to them in the future. Earning bitcoins is not that profitable, it may give you some small profits but it is not enough. And there is a high possibility that these young people can be victim of scammers, because they don't know how the online businesses work and they don't know much about them.

At such young age, when you tell them to earn money by doing something, the tendency of that kid or teen is to find another way to earn more, and that is investing on some sites, that they might not know, a scam or some Ponzis.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

Of course, young people must join bitcoin because their opportunities are more in the long run, because bitcoin is good for infestation

yes if the young generation join the bitcoin forum then it will be great for them, they will seek a lot of opportunities in bitcoin forum, it will be very good for their great future, they can make a good income from bitcoin in the young life and also if the young generation involve in bitcoin then bitcoin can make a good progress in future.

The world of Bitcoin is not restricted to this forum.  Roll Eyes
The younger generation should adopt Bitcoin and benefit from it. But their initial foray and only link shouldn't be this forum, where they earn bitcoins through signature campaigns and faucets.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256

Of course, young people must join bitcoin because their opportunities are more in the long run, because bitcoin is good for infestation

yes if the young generation join the bitcoin forum then it will be great for them, they will seek a lot of opportunities in bitcoin forum, it will be very good for their great future, they can make a good income from bitcoin in the young life and also if the young generation involve in bitcoin then bitcoin can make a good progress in future.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
Every investment has its own risk level, and BTC and other cryptocurrencies are no different. You should be careful when dealing with this, and going all in sounds like a good idea if you are young, but you need to keep in mind that you can lose a great part of your investment. Caution is advised.
This is so true. Everything has the risk associated with it which ever asset class may be like equity, debt currency , bond market etc. All have the risk since those are depending on various factors local + global and which cannot be controlled. So its always said never put all your eggs in one basket. Distribute the amount accordingly so that you can mitigate the risk.

young people usually have a high and wild emotion , they are indeed always on fire, full of passion and have a high curiosity. not surprising if then they are go allin to do anything include invest in something like bitcoin. but yeah never be a good idea to do that as you need to manage your bankroll and some risk management to make your investment didn't end up in vain.

Well, I had read this thread a while ago in a certain way this thread motivated me to buy some Alts. I'm young and I just can buy a bit, but for the moments the profits have been good and I'm very glad for this. The currency of my country is very devaluated and I'm I think for a young person is better that invest in Btc, other cryptocurrencies and don't that his fiat continue devaluing here
This is a brilliant idea which really works while you know that the currency of your country don’t have enough strength to remain stable and fight with the inflation. As we know that the economical or the financial issues are mostly linked and they affect almost every segment of the life. So for to have a secure future I will recommend that every person should invest a little in the crypto currency looking at the scope it has for the future.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Genuine, the more youthful you are, the more dangers you can take coz you'll have more years to chip away at any difficulties yet recollect that we are discussing cash. I wouldn't propose this all in way to deal with anybody. Accepting their folks would enable them to do this, they can presumably simply spare at most 50% of their cash in bitcoin. They'll need to keep some fiat just if there should be an occurrence of any crisis. Bitcoin is without a doubt on an upward pattern yet we truly can't state what will happen. The majority of the adolescents are constantly covetous and they simply bet everything contributing except that is not how the savvy individuals act. Try not to put all the investments tied up on one place, so in the event that you apply that adolescent ought to spare some of their cash like what you said for go down reasons. Despite the fact that bitcoin is a decent speculation then it doesn't imply that it is sheltered and you can put all your cash since that is a senseless move.
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Definitely young people that have extra money should invest in bitcoin for the long term. After a few decades go by, the price will most likely be five or six figures in US money.
Activity: 686
Merit: 253
Youngsters yell not bet everything on bitcoin on the grounds that it is exceptionally hazardous since they are youthful, they don't have enough information about the bitcoin and furthermore in the market so it will be such a misfortune on the off chance that they bet everything on doing venture through bitcoin. It is better on the off chance that they will simply test the market by contributing no less than 1/4 of their cash and get encounter first.

They should do research before engaging into anything. If they have some extra money they can put it in them to have capital for bitcoin trading or investing. But if don't have any better do mining or campaigns than wasting their free time.

Yes they should research and get all in on Bitcoin and not just any cryptocurrency/Altcoins. If the young ones are trained to use Bitcoin and invest in it then I bet in the next 20 years the whole world could be using cryptocurrencies without any fears especially Bitcoin.
Activity: 376
Merit: 250
Youngsters yell not bet everything on bitcoin on the grounds that it is exceptionally hazardous since they are youthful, they don't have enough information about the bitcoin and furthermore in the market so it will be such a misfortune on the off chance that they bet everything on doing venture through bitcoin. It is better on the off chance that they will simply test the market by contributing no less than 1/4 of their cash and get encounter first.

They should do research before engaging into anything. If they have some extra money they can put it in them to have capital for bitcoin trading or investing. But if don't have any better do mining or campaigns than wasting their free time.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
Yes, I don't have any doubt that the next generation (currently having age in age group 10 to 25) would be the backbone of the bitcoin users in the coming years. As we all know that the next generation is a smarter than the previous one in terms of the understanding of the technology, I don't have any doubt in my mind that we will see massive force of this generating leading the bitcoin in the coming future.
legendary
Activity: 1153
Merit: 1012
To me it certainly doesn't feel good to push people into whatever kind of investment. Any kind of investment involves certain risks. Even though it may appear that Bitcoin is an eternal uptrend today there's zero guarantee that it will still be the case 10 years from now.

When it comes to investment, people should make their own informed decisions based on critical thinking. Blindly following advice without really having thought about the investment in question can have disastrous consequences.

Personally I came to Bitcoin, because I was simply thrilled by this entirely new and innovative form of *decentralized* money. The price in fiat is not of primary importance to me. Even if bitcoin would never appreciate in fiat valuation I would still use it.
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
Young people is the main power of every movement or history,  without young people you can't imagine any revolution. They have the power of taking risky decision and move forward, so if today they would invest or trade in bitcoin then in the future  they will gain huge amount of profit. So it's high time to get involved in bitcoin everyone specially young people.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Not living with my parents, but I know a couple of people that do and are earning good money. They all are starting to think about including cryptocurrency (BTC, ETH, XRP) in their portfolios or to mess around with a couple thousand USD. I myself am not making as much, but investing a thousand or so into a promising alt seems like a way to go. I think more and more people are thinking along these lines.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
May be very beneficial if young man looking for bitcoin from now on. Well, it will be a very useful investment in the future, and it will make them more independent. Maybe they can produce a lot of bitcoin in a short time.
Yes that will be beneficial for them as in the future they will face many stages when they will need more money for making their lives and the lives of their family and their coming generations. So if they will save now then they will find fruits in the future.

As long as their young ,they should invest and save now to have a better future, we cant telk what might happen so better be ready is better to have savings.
Yes, i think while they are young they need to discipline their selves in managing their money so they will not have any problem in terms of managing it. It is best for them to just save and spend what is left after saving their money so they will have a secured future and they will not be that careless person in terms of using money.

Besides it will be for their future once they have save enough they can fully enjoy life when they reach the edge they wanted to get family or have fun in life.
Yes they will have a good future if they will pursue to have self-discipline to their selves because that is the key for them to have a great future so they will have to just enjoy their life and they will reach the edge or highest peak that they will ever imagine. It is best to start while we are young so we don't need to do it when we got old.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507

That's right, young people still have their whole lives ahead of them. And in order for their life to be rich and easy, they should think about using bitcoin. I'm sure that this is the right way to success

To be honest, I do not understand the emphasis on youth as the ideal age to get fully involved in the bitcoin world. I am a mature man close to 50's and I have no doubt that bitcoin is not only the future of economy, but we are all witnesses that its power is marking the patterns of the economy in the present, therefore I think the bitcoin is great for mature people too. Of course it is also great for young people, but because of their advantageous age, they will invent something more surprising over the years, I have no doubt of it. Wink
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
https://saturn.black

That's right, young people still have their whole lives ahead of them. And in order for their life to be rich and easy, they should think about using bitcoin. I'm sure that this is the right way to success
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1174
Join and go all in are two difFerent things. I agree that they should have some, because why would they want to miss the opportunity. Who knows, maybe in 10 years 1 Bitcoin will be worth 10000USD. Should they go all in? No, because it's too risky. You're not wasting any opportunities by putting half of your money into it and if something goes wrong you'll still have something to live on.
Pages:
Jump to: