Pages:
Author

Topic: Young people should go all in on bitcoin - page 69. (Read 63390 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Yes, Bitcoin has provided unmatched opportunities to the generation of 21st century. Earlier it was very difficult to predict the market and go for investment but now Bitcoins has created almost invincible opportunities that the youngsters can invest from their home without difficulty.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Yes young people should go all in on bitcoin. As a teenager using bitcoin has been a big help to me and even other young people will see the advantages or benefits of using bitcoin. In this generation most teenagers used mobile phones and computers so they can use bitcoin too because bitcoin can be only use by this technologies.
Thats great this is a big opportunity to young people especially to those who need an extra income to there school they need a part time jod to support there need. As you said its a big help to you in this generation i think almost young people are using technology.
Bitcoin is really worth it to spend student's time. As students do study and they seeks extra income, digital currency can offer them what they are seeking for. What they need is patience, skills, and knowledge.

Crypto currency can give prosperity not only to young people. I am sure that financially literate people have long been paying attention to bitcoin. And they are not young. Bitcoin is interesting to everyone, regardless of age.
Activity: 331
Yes young people should go all in on bitcoin. As a teenager using bitcoin has been a big help to me and even other young people will see the advantages or benefits of using bitcoin. In this generation most teenagers used mobile phones and computers so they can use bitcoin too because bitcoin can be only use by this technologies.
Thats great this is a big opportunity to young people especially to those who need an extra income to there school they need a part time jod to support there need. As you said its a big help to you in this generation i think almost young people are using technology.
Bitcoin is really worth it to spend student's time. As students do study and they seeks extra income, digital currency can offer them what they are seeking for. What they need is patience, skills, and knowledge.
Activity: 454
Merit: 251
In my own opinion young people should go all in on bitcoin because nowadays millennial are always holding there mobile phones and computers, and bitcoin can only use by this things so they have the ability to use bitcoin. And mostly young people are always interested when money is involved.
Activity: 924
Merit: 505
Activity: 317
Activity: 641
Merit: 505
Forget about everything else and just put everything on bitcoin. You are living with your parents, they pay everything for you, you got nothing to lose. If I was living with my parents, I would save everything and buy bitcoin monthly. If BTC doesn't keep rising you can still reach the 21 BTC holder group, then save this and retire in 10 years when the price makes you a millionaire.

Go all in on regret later. You are on a privileged position to profit from high risk high reward moves. No risk no win, and BTC is the best long term high risk bet.

I disagree with forgetting everything for bitcoin. Education, we know that bitcoin is becoming more popular and its price is getting higher and higher as the time passes but still education should not be something to cast away.

I know that young age will be a great advantage in bitcoin industry. Being young means more opportunity to learn more and more about bitcoin and to earn much more bitcoin. Starting earlier than the other means you have the opportunity to earn more bitcoins given that you have  studied bitcoin and understand it. Young people should still be attending school even if they are into bitcoin already.

Activity: 854
Forget about everything else and just put everything on bitcoin. You are living with your parents, they pay everything for you, you got nothing to lose. If I was living with my parents, I would save everything and buy bitcoin monthly. If BTC doesn't keep rising you can still reach the 21 BTC holder group, then save this and retire in 10 years when the price makes you a millionaire.

Go all in on regret later. You are on a privileged position to profit from high risk high reward moves. No risk no win, and BTC is the best long term high risk bet.
Yes you are right must young people now invest in bitcoin because 5 years from now bitcoin have good price than price now.  And the more you take risk the more you get profit that is the life of many investor they don't afraid to take risk because they know that bitcoin is a good long term investment.

Many young people who know bitcoin is lucky as of now because bitcoin have good price and the good thing is investing because someday will use bitcoin and bitcoin maybe 7 or 10 years from now is a larger transaction
Activity: 34
Merit: 0

I disagree. Spend your money when you are young and can enjoy it
 When you get old and your body doesn't work money doesn't matter all that much if you get by.

I do not agree with you. Money is always important. In old age, everyone wants to live in prosperity and comfortably.
That's why some young people are trying to earn bitcoin and secure a happy future
Activity: 70
Merit: 11

When you get old and your body doesn't work money doesn't matter all that much if you get by.
Hell, I'd rather take a lot of my money and give it down to my kids rather than try to enjoy it while I'm in my younger years, or, well, what used to be my younger years. That's been my philosophy for a majority of my life and chances are it isn't going to change. I don't really have much of a use for the money, and I'd rather have wealth building up in my family line rather than have to deal with all the other issues flaunting money brings.

Sounds like you already have enough money. So you just want to give money to your kids instead of enjoying what it can let you do? Do you not want to travel? Experience new things?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Hell, I'd rather take a lot of my money and give it down to my kids rather than try to enjoy it while I'm in my younger years, or, well, what used to be my younger years. That's been my philosophy for a majority of my life and chances are it isn't going to change. I don't really have much of a use for the money, and I'd rather have wealth building up in my family line rather than have to deal with all the other issues flaunting money brings.
Activity: 70
Merit: 11

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
That is a bold prediction on what you are saying. By purchasing 21 BTC you are sure that they will become a millionaire? Its funny to think how positive people like you are. Because I don't see a Bitcoin priced at 1200$ will reach an amount so high that your 21 BTC will make you rich. You are just creating a senseless topic in which you are deceiving a lot of new users to follow your suggestion.

With 21 BTC, you only need around $48,000 per BTC to become a millionaire. This is not a far fetched long term prediction for BTC to achieve. I think we can see $48,000 within the next 10 years.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
we already know about bitcoin and it is very profitable. and it's really good for those of you who still get money from parents and go all in investment in bitcoin. very good to set aside money and saving in the form of bitcoin.
bitcoin is profitable but it does not mean you can use all your money to invest in bitcoin. remember bitcoin risk so you have the possibility to lose. do investment wisely dude

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097
Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh
we already know about bitcoin and it is very profitable. and it's really good for those of you who still get money from parents and go all in investment in bitcoin. very good to set aside money and saving in the form of bitcoin.
bitcoin could be advantageous (for those who are patient) because when people are not patient like a teenager, and easy to panic, then they will only get the loss of bitcoin.

@pattart, patience is a thing to consider too but i dont think they will panic sell if a certain teenager really understand the concept of bitcoin and believe that bitcoin price will have a great future.

regards.

He means that all teenager was easy to panic but not at all. I'm a teenager but i'm still holding my bitcoin since last year. It is not on the age that matter, It is yoir motivation on how you store your bitcoin that matter. Like thinking your family or your future family whenever you are stocking bitcoin so that you will not be tempted on selling it on early time.
Activity: 518
bitcoin could be advantageous (for those who are patient) because when people are not patient like a teenager, and easy to panic, then they will only get the loss of bitcoin.

@pattart, patience is a thing to consider too but i dont think they will panic sell if a certain teenager really understand the concept of bitcoin and believe that bitcoin price will have a great future.

regards.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500

In the last you wrote BTC is the best long term high risk bet
What its mean by you ? , In your opinion the holding of bitcoin in your wallet for long term is really a job of high risk , Because I myself also thinking the same .
No doubt that the price of the 1 bitcoin will be 10 to 20 times more after 20-30 year ( this is a small prediction​ by me ) but Problem is what?
where is the risk ? why it is high risky ?
Actually risk is that what will happen if the government declare​ bitcoin ban in your country , then all of your Investment goes in water .
This is a good idea of holding BTC for the Japanese people , where the bitcoin is available to use legally .
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
No at all.Do you ever mind  what will going to result or what will happen to the teenagers who will go all in on bitcoin?They will miss all opportunities outside if they go all in and focus on bitcoins only.Being physically socialize now i very important and they will miss it if they will go all on
It is not that socialize in life but more in the opportunity in other investments and the mindset that they will acquire in the most of their decision making in investments will be always go all in .In that case if anything bad or go wrong with that investment even for butcoins not knowing it at first invest with a big dump you can be broke at all .Investing all in even you are in your psrents without any problem in money is the scariest thing in the future in investing.
Activity: 560
No at all.Do you ever mind  what will going to result or what will happen to the teenagers who will go all in on bitcoin?They will miss all opportunities outside if they go all in and focus on bitcoins only.Being physically socialize now i very important and they will miss it if they will go all on
Activity: 532
TaaS is a closed-end fund designated to blockchain
in fact currently bitcoin is mostly use for investment and very less as a currency because the facilities of bitcoin are still not present in all the place to be use as currency. and the teenagers donot have such a good experience in investment and trading therefore bitcoin is not yet good for them.
Even teenagers consider it an make it an potential investment to profit big when the days of bitcoin comes. As of now we have got very small acceptance in the market and stores which were very commonly used by public. So the usage as a currency is much low than using it as an investment.
Pages:
Jump to: