Pages:
Author

Topic: Younger Generation and Revolut - page 3. (Read 373 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81
March 06, 2021, 02:34:49 PM
Young people take advantage of downloading the apps that their friends use such as Revolut app. But as we know to buy cryptocurrencies, sell and hold this app is not the best option. Binance and other exchange platforms are joining forces to offer simple apps for users. We just have to invest a little of our time with teenagers to teach them how to invest their first cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
March 06, 2021, 02:10:18 PM
I personally have a lot of well-known friends who buy crypto coins, not just Bitcoin via Revolut.
But they are all people who are not so interested in what is happening in the crypto market and crypto world. Just Revolute is a convenient way to buy coins through your mobile phone in seconds and that makes them happy.
In general, they do not intend to trade, or speculate on coins, just to own part of the large share.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103
March 06, 2021, 01:56:38 PM
That's a pretty normal thing if your daughter isn't tech savvy or doesn't come here or read r/bitcoin. In general there's 2 groups of users and this is the same in every single thing. One is people who just want to use something. They come home with a new purchase, unwrap it and plug it in. The second group reads all the instructions, posts pictures of their new purchase online, want to research some hacks and hidden features, find out ways to make that thing even better. That's why you have people who know everything about their car and people who after a few months of driving still don't remember on which side the fuel filler is.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 412
March 06, 2021, 01:45:14 PM
....For all its drawbacks Revolut offer a very easy route into Bitcoin in a lightweight way.
It also proves that the younger generation want a hassle free entry into Bitcoin and
dont initially want the seemingly inconvenience of securing their Bitcoin.
It's not a secret that most people nowadays generally wants the more convenient ways. There were also articles before that says one of the struggles of bitcoin mass adoption is the difficulty of access or the complicated settings.

The surge in users of custodial services buying bitcoin kinda proves also that mainstream adoption means dumbing down knowledge on bitcoin. Sad.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1256
March 06, 2021, 01:06:36 PM
Today my daughter put her first bonus pay into Bitcoin.

She is well aware that I have Bitcoin for a few years and today out of the blue
decided to make the move

via Revolut!

I explained to her the drawbacks of using Revolut, She cannot move it, she
doesnt have any control over what she has and her options are hold or sell.
She is happy to proceed as a first experience with Bitcoin and told me that many
of her friends have Bitcoin. I was curious about that and wondered just how many
Revolut customers actually have Bitcoin?

For all its drawbacks Revolut offer a very easy route into Bitcoin in a lightweight way.
It also proves that the younger generation want a hassle free entry into Bitcoin and
dont initially want the seemingly inconvenience of securing their Bitcoin.

Fintech Challengers Revolut and Luno are Experiencing Dramatic Surge in Demand from Bitcoin and Ethereum Traders
Pages:
Jump to: