Pages:
Author

Topic: Your Actions About Unvaluable Tokens On Your Wallet - page 4. (Read 460 times)

Activity: 647
Merit: 255
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
I am new in cryptocurrency world and I try to learn by the ideas or actions of other members of the forum. Like every newbie, I participated in airdrops. And now there are between 20-25 tokens in my wallet. They are either not able to be traded or not worthwhile selling. I am sure everybody on this forum has many tokens. What are your actions about your tokens that fit my description? Do you wait to see them get increase in value? Or any other actions like doing nothing? Have you ever encountered that a useless token got increased in value and you earned from it?

I try to sell all the coins received on the airdrop. I wait for an acceptable price and sell, and put the money in reliable coins with good prospects.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
I am new in cryptocurrency world and I try to learn by the ideas or actions of other members of the forum. Like every newbie, I participated in airdrops. And now there are between 20-25 tokens in my wallet. They are either not able to be traded or not worthwhile selling. I am sure everybody on this forum has many tokens. What are your actions about your tokens that fit my description? Do you wait to see them get increase in value? Or any other actions like doing nothing? Have you ever encountered that a useless token got increased in value and you earned from it?

Yes I agree with you
There are tokens worth just gas fee
And there are tokens valueless in exchange
But I think the best way is to leave it in your wallet
Or have it sent to a friend who has more so it’s more convenient to dump

You should just be careful in filling airdrop forms
So you don’t have to waste time on most forms resulting in useless tokens
Activity: 182
Merit: 20
Pages:
Jump to: