Pages:
Author

Topic: Your Best trading platform is? - page 8. (Read 3099 times)

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578
July 29, 2021, 01:44:33 PM
binance is becoming the best choice right now for most of the people. don't forget bittrex which was victorious in the 2017-2018 period but the weakness of bittrex is that if we don't verify our account will be locked and we can unlock it if we really have verified on bittrex.
Bittrex did wrong on that part when they've forced the KYC. Binance isn't forcing anyone but they're giving better options to everybody and that's why they're being liked by most.

It is not only bittrex that was left in rankings.

There are also other known exchanges before.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
July 29, 2021, 12:26:35 PM
I now use Binance more for trading. because there are some features that support in my country. Besides that, Binance's security is the best, because I store assets on Binance and so far it's safe and secure

Binance security plus the insurance which been enjoyed way back,

there's some concern with hacking incident but Binance manage to bring customers fund, after that the security layers has been improved.
and yes, with huge volumes and trade plus those future trades, there are more traders and investors who are trusting this exchange.

Activity: 966
Merit: 102
July 29, 2021, 11:47:41 AM
I'll go with Binance the reason is that it's easy to open an account and the withdrawal threshold is pretty high but I hear some bad news recently I think for those users who are not verified yet limits their withdrawal to 0.6 BTC from original 2 BTC. Well it's still a lot maybe for some normal traders but for big time traders I think this could be a problem to them.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 29, 2021, 11:34:49 AM
For me, Binance is a good choice because it's the one that my friends use so might as well use it so I can get familiar really easy and fast with trading since I can just ask them to teach me regarding what to do and what to know as a beginner.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 100
July 29, 2021, 10:58:54 AM
Actually when I first entered into cryptocurrencies market with a little bit knowledge, then my first trading platform only decentralized exchange forkdelta and etherflyer. Now my favourite trading platform only three centralized exchange, Binance, Kucoin and mxc .
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
July 28, 2021, 01:21:10 PM
Cryptocurrency is good for investment. The project which I choose for the first time in cryptocurrency is Binance. Its really good project for trading. In my opinion it is tremendously profitable. I don't face any hazardous while investing in Binance. Coinbase is also good for trading. Its very simple to trade on Coinbase.
Activity: 670
Merit: 512
July 28, 2021, 11:54:43 AM
Hotbit is good for trading 
Are you sure? How long you are using Hotbit exchange? Why you are calling its good exchange?
If you are regular in this forum, you can able to see a lot of complain regarding Hotbit exchange. Maybe still you are fine with this exchange, But trust me there is a lot of problem with this exchange. There are many alternative exchange available. Don't lose your money at this kind of shit exchange. 

Activity: 313
Merit: 1
July 28, 2021, 05:33:43 AM
Hotbit is good for trading 
Activity: 936
July 28, 2021, 05:23:54 AM
I now use Binance more for trading. because there are some features that support in my country. Besides that, Binance's security is the best, because I store assets on Binance and so far it's safe and secure
Activity: 784
July 28, 2021, 03:23:59 AM
From my experience I will surely choose Binance above every other trading platform, it's users interface is very much easy for both new and old traders to easily understand, and we could possibly exchange fiat to cryptocurrencies and even in places where bank to crypto transactions are restricted Binance creates p2p to make things very much easy, buying directly from people of same locality very easy and highly secured.
Activity: 59
July 28, 2021, 12:39:30 AM
Naturally, it's Vaultoro.com Smiley. We don't deal with filthy fiat, we have been trading since 2015, never had a hack and only deal with crypto and Physical gold and silver.

The good thing with gold and silver is that they are fully insured and audited. Not like banks of other exchanges.

Gold can also be fully allocated so if anything ever happens to us as an exchange, it does not matter. Liquidators can not touch our client's assets as they are held as allocated bullion, in the client's name as their legal property.

This is not the case with any other exchange.
This is why we built Vaultoro. (I got inspired after I lost a heap of money in the Mtgox debacle)

Greetings. Using this tool, I wanted to compare your exchange with other cryptocurrency exchanges, but did not find your exchange in the list.
Activity: 993
Merit: 250
Moonbet.io
July 27, 2021, 06:49:33 PM
Binance, the best Cryptocurrencies centralized exchange my favourite trading platform and I always undoubtedly store my Profits and personal all assets into Binance wallet. It's has a strong security system and verification.
Activity: 132
Merit: 14
Co-Founder of TheStandard.io & Vaultoro.com
July 27, 2021, 10:03:16 AM
Naturally, it's Vaultoro.com Smiley. We don't deal with filthy fiat, we have been trading since 2015, never had a hack and only deal with crypto and Physical gold and silver.

The good thing with gold and silver is that they are fully insured and audited. Not like banks of other exchanges.

Gold can also be fully allocated so if anything ever happens to us as an exchange, it does not matter. Liquidators can not touch our client's assets as they are held as allocated bullion, in the client's name as their legal property.

This is not the case with any other exchange.
This is why we built Vaultoro. (I got inspired after I lost a heap of money in the Mtgox debacle)

Activity: 670
Merit: 512
July 26, 2021, 06:39:16 AM
Did you use Kucoin and FTX exchange? Top Cryptocurrency Spot Exchanges list Kucoin and Ftx achieve 5 and 6 spot. Both have good customer support and mobile app. If not yet use, You can try. Hope you will like it. At Ftx you can reduce trading fees using FTT coin. You can aslo buy sell stock at Ftx exchagne. Beside Binance most of the time i use kucoin and Ftx.

Not yet faced any big issue with those exchange. The interface is very nice and easy to use.  At Kucoin you can trade most of the new altcoin. Kucoin and Ftx also offer IEO. If you hold Kucoin and FTT you can join IEO. Now Kucoin also providing 3 free bot for trade. Hope you will try both of exchange.
Activity: 537
July 26, 2021, 04:02:21 AM
I suggested the utilization of duplicate exchanging in light of the fact that you can make acquiring by the exchanges of others however assuming you need to learn more you can make your own exchanging game. There are just two things we need to consider the possibility of that specific exchanger and that is their security and exchange expenses.
Activity: 111
July 25, 2021, 02:13:03 PM
My best trading platform is Binance. I always trade through binance which is because I'm familiar with Binance and I know more about finance and secondly it is easier for me. Because from the past 2 years I'm using it and doing trading through.
Activity: 700
July 25, 2021, 10:42:55 AM
i only use binance at the moment, few years ago i used coinbase. but right now I'm focusing on binance, where binance provides many interesting offers and also giveaways that attract me to join there
binance exchanges also offer good IEO project which is proven as profitable project ever. There are several feature why we have use this exchange, first its trading volume . Binance have biggest volume in market and even coinbase still beaten, and then user fund insurance or called SAFU that will very usefull if something bad happen to binance. from this feature enough for me and choose binance as my trading platform.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
July 25, 2021, 07:13:54 AM
Binance is better than probit for the best trading platform nowadays binance trading is becoming more and more popular to offer you their sophisticated platform you can analyze signal providers' performance using integrated account monitoring tools and choose the strategy that is most suitable for you. It is easy to withdraw transactions and fees in Binance.

I also prefer using Binance over other exchanges because it's been trusted for years. I have tried entrusting my capital on it and it's a good thing that they always have a good volume. I could deposit and withdraw funds easily without any hassle. If I would choose new coins to invest with, I always prefer coins that are lister in Binance.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
July 25, 2021, 03:53:15 AM
Binance is better than probit for the best trading platform nowadays binance trading is becoming more and more popular to offer you their own sophisticated platform you can analyze signal providers' performance using integrated account monitoring tools and choose the strategy that is most suitable for you. It is easy to withdraw transactions and fees in binance.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
July 25, 2021, 01:21:31 AM
Now a very good company is enough, which is supported by many countries, and you can choose for every taste.
Pages:
Jump to: