Pages:
Author

Topic: YOUR BIGGEST ENEMY - page 2. (Read 170 times)

Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 14, 2021, 07:10:03 PM
Yup, I've been hearing that so many times. And to those people that are dreaming big but they don't do anything to achieve it yet they complain instead, they're all talk. Those are the people that are not serious about what they say.

And to those people that are working hard but there's something that blocks their way to their dream, you need to focus. Time management and motivation to yourself are two things that will push you there, you already have the quality of working hard, you only need to push harder and accompany it by working smarter.
Activity: 74
Merit: 19
April 14, 2021, 06:33:42 PM
You've probably heard that your biggest enemy is YOU.  That's quite true in so many levels.we all have big dreams. Really huge ones that we want to see come through. But you know what's funny? Many people just sit around and do nothing about it. They expect life to bring their dreams into reality and they don't want to do anything about it. I'LL do it later becomes their watchword.
Am I Lazy? Hell No. In fact,am hardworking well above average. But the real enemy was procrastination or putting off or delaying, especially something requiring immediate attention.. you're doing something else that you probably shouldn't be doing because it's more fun and requires just a little effort.There is something you should know about time, once it's gone you can never bring it back, Instead of procrastinating, Start now! Take your first step towards that your goal you have always wanted to achieve.
Pages:
Jump to: