Pages:
Author

Topic: Your bitcoin experience, how did it started? - page 9. (Read 3797 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
My bitcoin experience started way back august of 2017. back then I was really curious on how someone could possibly earn money through online trading or posting advertisments or just carrying their "banner" everytime you post. I tried posting little by little and also reading rules or guidelines that will help me roam around the forum. lo and behold,  I was joining campaigns and had earned a lot (from a single campaign) the rest is history. i was surprised on how everything turned out.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I started bitcoin just a little while. But I heard about it last august. At first I was not convinced and I didn't think that I would be interested on such a business. But this month my friend brought out a brand new laptop and he confirmed that it was from his bitcoin income. So I was finally conviced and I made up my mind. It's okay for me that I won't make money wuick but I believe that waiting and posting and posting eventually will help me earn money. Thank you and have a great day.
by accident,im searching for something to make profit and spoke to some friends,and while were having lunch in a fastfood and talking about how to earn another money,the girl from another table close to us had conversaion over phone since she speaks louder we become curious of what theyre talking.so after the phone i try to ask her and luckily she told us and the story begins there
Activity: 882
Merit: 258
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I started in July 2017, I had heard about it before but I preferred to first familiarize myself with this new world before placing money
I started last year of february, when my friend told me about it, Ignored him because I though it was not existing. But before I know this forum I first go to faucets but I didnt earn any amount of bitcoin their. As the days goes by, I asked my friend how they earn bitcoin and he give this forum to me and starting then I do some research to understand it more and to make it clear to me.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I heard from my colleague 3 months ago. After that I started to do some research and I entered the world of bitcoin
Activity: 644
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
It started with me getting my rank high first and then I joined an altcoin signature campaign. I have read in this forum that it will be better if I take care of my rank first and at the same time read aboud cryptos so I will  not be getting myself into trouble here if I don't have knowledge about what I am doing. I worked and worked well anyways. Sometimes the busy schedule does not meet my time for posting, anyways earning cryptos will teach you to do time management and patience which will help you to go further and further in this.
Activity: 117
I do research for some mini games online via browser just for fun. I found a game connected to bitcoin and that is how my interest in bitcoin started. I do claim free satoshis in a lots of free faucet daily.
Activity: 57
I started in July 2017, I had heard about it before but I preferred to first familiarize myself with this new world before placing money
Activity: 252
Merit: 6
I've started as miner (I've just mined on home PC). Then just bought altcoins and tried to hold.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
The first time I knew bitcoin was last year, when my friend talked it over to me and he invested in bitcoin.
first i think is it worth it? and i try to convince my heart by reading about bitcoin.
with very intense research, I strongly believe it will be worth in the future,and I started investing by buying bitcoin flakes, and I still remember that time I bought them at the price of 24 million and now I can smile at the price.
I would also smile today's Price, if I did not sell my bitcoins for another $ 500 in 2016. Of course it was caused by certain problems in life, but I regret that I spent my Bitcoin.
Activity: 456
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
The first time I knew bitcoin was last year, when my friend talked it over to me and he invested in bitcoin.
first i think is it worth it? and i try to convince my heart by reading about bitcoin.
with very intense research, I strongly believe it will be worth in the future,and I started investing by buying bitcoin flakes, and I still remember that time I bought them at the price of 24 million and now I can smile at the price.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
when I save my friend that was gaining income from btc by trading I was interested into it and searched for ways to trade and finally invested to it and now it has become a part of my life.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
my way to the world of crypto currency is just beginning! there is a guide that helps me, thank you very much for this! working in the team at times easier !!
Activity: 352
Merit: 10
I'm a newbie  all i can do for now is post until i can start a plan and that's my strategy.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
I have started from reading about bitcoin on topic in other IT forum and was wondering about cryptocurrencies and how it works. Sometimes im thinking about my life without bitcoin and it's terrible.
Activity: 966
Merit: 11
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
2 months ago when my younger brother told me about Bitcoin I astonished to listen it. I didn't believe that. And now I am on of the part of this forum.
Activity: 24
It started back 2013, I really loved bitcoin before since it has no or low transaction fee. But since it is limited and few people dont know it, it is hard to use to make payment and now I am screwed for wasting my bitcoin for online games. Almost become a millionair if I just hold it and used fiat money instead. But now I am back in track! Smiley
Activity: 484
I started bitcoin just a little while. But I heard about it last august. At first I was not convinced and I didn't think that I would be interested on such a business. But this month my friend brought out a brand new laptop and he confirmed that it was from his bitcoin income. So I was finally conviced and I made up my mind. It's okay for me that I won't make money wuick but I believe that waiting and posting and posting eventually will help me earn money. Thank you and have a great day.
Before starting Bitcoin I prepared myself a knowledge of it, I always refer to many things I do not know about Bitcoin, many people are saying that Bitcoin is not suitable for investment, but I still want to participate and show up. Now that I have achieved my results since I joined Bitcoin, people have said that I will lose my money soon, but I have succeeded.
Activity: 336
Next Generation Antivirus
I started from the middle of last year after listening to my friend's talk and recommend trying to play bitcoin. you know actually they do not know much about it or have played the crypto world, so I just like experimental materials..
But unexpectedly I get a lot of profits from trading. plus more from bounty projects not just new laptops but other items that are not affordable by my money now no matter if I want to buy Wink.
Activity: 238
Merit: 106
It all started when I feel so down about myself I see no future of me, a bystander you can even say that Im an uneducated person.. But when I started to find job on the internet I entered a forum like this. At the first time I feel curious what Bitcoin is and my neighbor is already earning about this he just kept this just a secret from me. But because of his generousity he teach me what would i do first how to earn and now Im starting to earn not just posting for Signature Campaigns but also joining some bounties on some altcoins. Sooner I will try some extreme earnings like tradings or investing on some ICO's. We should just believe in our self and think more possitive.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
I already heard about bitcoin before but i really don't have interest on it. It was just until one of my close friends told me about the function of bitcoin and how it helped him in so many ways. So i tried it for myself and was happy that what he said is true and i earned on this forum already.
Pages:
Jump to: