Pages:
Author

Topic: Your Country and Cryptos - page 26. (Read 5313 times)

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
June 21, 2018, 07:10:07 AM
Well, the situation of cryptos in my country is very pathetic. I am talking about Pakistan here. Its a beautiful country with the world's 3rd most beautiful nation but when it comes to crypto, they don't want to accept the future. I think it has more to do with the Govt and banking mafia then the people itself. Cryptos and Bitcoin are totally banned and anyone involved in selling and purchasing them might get interrogated. So if anyone has bitcoin, he can go to some other country and sell them and then come back to the country. Thats the situation
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 07:09:48 AM
In our country the government did not support or legalize bitcoin yet still thankful to the government for not banning it despite of the negative news that came out recently.

Here in my country too, cryptocurrencies are not yet a legal tender and definitely our government didn't take it as legal and they didn't support it. Infact, some of them treat it as scam, not true and so on but it doesn't matter to me at all since I know exactly that bitcoin or cryptocurrencies are not those such thing as scam.

that was bad for both of you. i did feel sad for the country that does not acccept bitcoin because they will not ever experience how good the bitcoin crypto was. i was lucky because on our country the government and banks here do already accept and legalize cryptos and infact there are now lots of stores that accepts payment method via cryptos offline. i hope that this innovation will continue in the future because this little things can greatly help bitcoin to put in the hot spot.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 07:09:38 AM
I come from China and my country is neutral on encryption. We all know that last September my country issued a ban on ICO in the standard encryption market. In that week, many people lost 80% of my assets. Fortunately, I had persisted in the recovery of propare in December last year. What I want to say is that many people in our country are still interested in investment passwords.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 21, 2018, 07:09:02 AM
I'm from the UK. They're fairly well known but not many people use them as an actual currency/payment method, mostly speculation still.
Activity: 238
Merit: 33
June 21, 2018, 07:06:59 AM
So in my country there are no laws against cryptocurrencies. If you have some, you have to tax them like stocks. And the taxes for them are very low. But when you ask the mainstream people about cryptocurrencies, the most of them are set negative against them. They think its a scam. And i dont know any store around here who accept cryptocurrencies. So they are some Bitcoin ATM, and thats it!
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC
June 21, 2018, 07:06:17 AM
I can't really give you figures by now but as per my observation here in the philippines i believe crypto is now on it's emerging stage. Many stores are now accepting BTC and atm which provides BTC services are now available. Cryptocurrencies here are being published on news although some of them are very misleading but as you see all of them are to be considered as advertisement or promotion. On facebook groups many person are engaging also and trying to learn about the system and how it works which is for me a good implication that people are already adapting.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
June 21, 2018, 07:04:59 AM
In our country the government did not support or legalize bitcoin yet still thankful to the government for not banning it despite of the negative news that came out recently.

Here in my country too, cryptocurrencies are not yet a legal tender and definitely our government didn't take it as legal and they didn't support it. Infact, some of them treat it as scam, not true and so on but it doesn't matter to me at all since I know exactly that bitcoin or cryptocurrencies are not those such thing as scam.
Activity: 127
June 21, 2018, 07:00:29 AM
A lot more people in my country are starting to use cryptos so it has caught the attention of the government. I think what the government now is trying to do is to find an effective way to tax the earnings of crypto investors at this point. This is because they have realized that there is no way for them to stop people from using cryptocurrencies
Activity: 42
June 21, 2018, 06:24:23 AM
In my country financial conditions is very concering, so its very much debt to the state of financial condition, here is nearly impossible to use cryptocurrencies
Activity: 182
June 21, 2018, 06:04:08 AM
There is exchanger for crypto in my country. But there is no regulation for it so that just little who use crypto for transaction.
Activity: 210
June 21, 2018, 06:02:24 AM
In our country there are a lot if people who are engaged in cryptocurrency but the same goes to people who are negate to cryptocurrency because the national when talking about cryptocurrency, it is scammed one.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
June 21, 2018, 06:00:51 AM
Crypto is going mainstream as it is lately been shilled a lot on television. So the masses are getting to know about it. But most of the news related to bitcoin and crypto is told in a negative aspect so to make people think that crypto is for criminals. Same pattern everywhere.
Activity: 893
Merit: 250
June 21, 2018, 05:58:51 AM
In my country the goverment is againt crypto and they have made some ridicouus law where you need to pay insane taxes not only for your gains but also for your volume. A lot of people protested against it.
Well that's one example of a greedy government, always taxes everything overwhelmingly, if they just consider crypto taxes just like any other taxes for ordinary job then it will be fine but
they took that much of money, if you are living in a 1st world country or developed ones then it's okay, but 3rd world country with low infrastructure, that what makes me vomit.
Activity: 125
June 21, 2018, 05:49:20 AM
In my country the goverment is againt crypto and they have made some ridicouus law where you need to pay insane taxes not only for your gains but also for your volume. A lot of people protested against it.
Activity: 104
June 21, 2018, 03:43:35 AM
Maybe your country is very open on this technology. Our country even forbids buying and selling using Bitcoin, or any crypto.
But I do think that anyway we will need a third party someday, even in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 104
June 21, 2018, 03:41:57 AM
Many countries trying to control crypto, get tax,... and these actions show that crypto is important and is a real industry. My country is not banning but start to build some law about crypto, this move showing that crypto will be very important to life.
Activity: 69
June 20, 2018, 10:10:48 AM
Very few of the people in my country are familiar with cryptocurrency, they may know bitcoin but do not really understand crypto actually. Perhaps the political situation more attracted the attention of the people in my country.
Activity: 164
June 19, 2018, 11:33:27 AM
The Philippine government is still hush-hush about cryptocurrency although there have been news lately about 10 or so blockchain companies that are planning to operate here. They announced last month that crypto-to-fiat and fiat-to-crypto exchange transactions should be conducted offshore, in order to avoiding running afoul of Philippine law. Still waiting for some major news.
Activity: 98
June 19, 2018, 10:58:56 AM
In my country Bitcoin are prohibited but none of legal regulations has been announced. But there are so many investors and trader in my country, even there is a lot of exchanges.
Activity: 198
Merit: 10
June 19, 2018, 02:13:31 AM
In my country we have a lot of people working in crypto. But i think its not well recognize in the society of government. Thats why rich people get richer and richer but the government will just dont mind it.
Pages:
Jump to: