Pages:
Author

Topic: Your CPU can make $10 $20 $30 even $100 per day Mining Verus - Learn How To CPU - page 2. (Read 1021 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
Mine now and see the market with fake pump price but after you sell it the price is 90% less than the price you currently mining.
Only XMR coins is best coin to mine for CPU and it has a potential to increase in value after blockhalving. Shitcoin are useless to mine most of the new coins nowadays become dead in few days after released.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
it actually was really good for about 12 hours
before the FPGAs just went right back to it Tongue        crazy money for 12 hours tho
seems to have normalized now, kinda like those old raven parties hehe
sadly, this coin is pretty shakey, not even listed on a decent exchange, and low liquidity
Could be dece to stake maybe tho!
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
you are genius, which coin are you currently mining?
Activity: 200
Merit: 103
Hello Bitcoin World!!
I hope everybody's doing well and in today's video I'm going to teach you how to put your CPU to work for you. Over the next couple of weeks or maybe even months you'll be able to make really good money with most newer CPUs mining Verus Coin.

Disclaimer, This is not Financial Advice, this is my personal opinion and please do your own homework.

I hope everyone is ready for the holidays and I wanted to make sure to tell you about the major mining opportunity happening on December 15th just in time for an early Christmas mining gift =)

https://youtu.be/rwx3pMqfXww

Pages:
Jump to: