Pages:
Author

Topic: Your destiny is in your hands - page 3. (Read 33160 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
June 17, 2019, 09:43:07 AM
of course everything is in each other's hands crypto investment needs to have good predictions and always keep up with the development of coin it if you want to get a younger profit

I would not rely on predictions when it comes to crypto. Intuition is not very effective no matter how fortunate you would think you are, only experience and numerous analyzes of projects will give you a good understanding of your future.
Activity: 327
Merit: 1
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
June 17, 2019, 09:38:47 AM
yes, I strongly agree with your statement that everything in any form including in the crypto industry is in ourselves as the perpetrators. we cannot rely on the words of others except in a sense, on the other hand we at least have basic ingredients such as insight, before taking the next decision.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
June 17, 2019, 09:01:42 AM
Absolutely right, Nobody can create your future except yourself. Every things happening in ourselves result of our actions that is why never blame others if you did mistakes. Only yourself can plan what will happen in your next day.
but more often, people do not blame themselves but others because it is easier for them to endure the fact that they are losing money. admitting your mistakes is very difficult for them
Activity: 686
Merit: 35
June 17, 2019, 07:49:49 AM
Experience they say is the best teacher, if you haven't make mistake in life then you can not grow, mistakes is part of living and the most important aspect of it is learning from our mistakes,
it is good to observe, research and inquire before taking any decision both in crypto space or outside of it, but no matter how hard we try, we can't be too careful enough, so it is a matter of being prepared for whatever will be the outcome of your decision, both in trading or investing in a project you believe will do well, you can only try your best but can never be 100% accurate or right.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
June 17, 2019, 04:24:28 AM
Absolutely right, Nobody can create your future except yourself. Every things happening in ourselves result of our actions that is why never blame others if you did mistakes. Only yourself can plan what will happen in your next day.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
June 16, 2019, 09:36:51 PM
Of course, it is a free market and the decisions to either buy, sell, or hold lies in the total care of the investor or trader. This is why the decision must be guided by good market analysis and this can be achieved through thorough study of the market and projects of interest. Knowledge is very powerful in crypto, hence investors are always entreated to study the project before joining its investment.
Activity: 714
June 16, 2019, 09:22:15 PM
That is right. No one will be more responsible for what will happen with our destiny other than ourselves. If we properly evaluate every decision we make and learn from previous mistakes, then our future in cryptocurrency world will be a brighter one.
I really agree with what you say here. Because no one is responsible for crypto when we lose or lose our assets when investing. And it is also true if you have made a mistake, of course make learning for the future. Remember, the decision you make here is your own responsibility.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
June 15, 2019, 04:53:40 PM
Exactly. I perfectly agree that your destiny lies in your own hands because cryptocurrency has created new ways to achieve what we want and this all bores down to our effort and hard work. I think its worth it.
Activity: 707
June 14, 2019, 06:09:13 PM
Yes indeed our destiny is in our hands. Blockchain technology has given us a new path to achieving amazing results in most things of the world, as well as offering better opportunity to developers to build amazing products and services.
I think it's worth it, if we take our time to study all about blockchain thus being arm to be ready of what the future holds, because of a truth, the future is bright.

Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair
June 14, 2019, 05:53:50 PM
We did the big decision ourselves. But recommendations, suggestions, predictions from others are needed. Therefore, if something unexpected happens, other people will not be responsible because all the decisions are in your hands.
very true that you suggest the decision is in our own hands, therefore we must have confidence and patience in investing with crypto currencies that are very important and smart capital in utilizing every opportunity we will get
Activity: 646
tozex.io
June 14, 2019, 05:36:08 PM
Indeed our destiny is in our hands, the effort we put today determines the output of tomorrow, this is an opportunity to invest in any thing that will bring success tomorrow, take time to read books, put what you have learnt in practice, never be afraid to take risks, these risk which sometimes turns out to be failure, would make us better and we would want to improve.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
June 14, 2019, 04:54:02 PM
of course everything is in each other's hands crypto investment needs to have good predictions and always keep up with the development of coin it if you want to get a younger profit
Activity: 42
June 14, 2019, 04:50:25 PM
Yes my destiny is on HST - decision token, which about to make a major announcement on Monday 06.17.19 with regards to a major client they are engaging with.  Looks like my destiny my be a wealthy one at that.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/decision-token/
Activity: 238
Merit: 12
send & receive money instantly,with no hidden cost
June 14, 2019, 04:47:12 PM
Your destiny is truly in your own hands and nobody can really take it from you because even if you are being advised on a decision making, still the will power to adhere or ignore lies in your hands. Do your own research, make bold decisions for yourself and never rely on what others are saying to make a decision so that one day you don't turn back and blame anybody for a decision you once took. You may fall many times along the line but rise up and keep going for the future is bright.
Activity: 560
Merit: 3
June 14, 2019, 01:21:47 PM
half of the coins sold, after some time become an expensive treasure. Many bounty hunters receive a reward and sell immediately for $ 20, although if you upgrade and the coin goes to the exchanger, the price will rise tenfold
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
June 14, 2019, 12:43:43 PM
In my opinion, more precisely, your future fate will be in what you are doing right now, but not fate because fate has been set by the almighty, but there are those who say that the fate of tips can be changed by doing hard work so that we get results  good future
Activity: 910
Merit: 101
June 14, 2019, 12:43:02 PM
very much agree with you our fate is in our own hands, do not rush to take every
decision because all of our own risks are the ones who feel it.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
June 14, 2019, 12:38:22 PM
We did the big decision ourselves. But recommendations, suggestions, predictions from others are needed. Therefore, if something unexpected happens, other people will not be responsible because all the decisions are in your hands.
Activity: 840
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
June 14, 2019, 11:28:13 AM
Our destiny is not written on an imaginary surface and not in wind. What we are today in the crypto space is as a result of the works of our hands.
- Whenever you want to invest or promote a project, do not be in haste, but take your time to analyze it.
- If you want to sell the coin you have, do ensure you think about it many times, so that you will not later blame yourself for selling.
- Get materials to study whatever you do not know.
Nobody can make a better decision for you than yourself. So learn to do the right thing at the right time.

This is very true to learn more about the crypto world and about this forum. many have to be investigated before some people complain about what they have done. I also experienced the same thing and got a lesson from this.
I think that many people in this market have a sad experience because of ignorance or because they have not studied the information that is on this forum
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
June 14, 2019, 11:15:56 AM
This is already very wise in the crypto space if it is able to apply these three points and the opportunity to succeed is also great. I think all three points are very useful. I wish you all success.
Pages:
Jump to: