Pages:
Author

Topic: Your destiny is in your hands - page 32. (Read 33162 times)

Activity: 485
Merit: 12
$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/
January 10, 2019, 07:42:45 PM
The success in crypto depends on the opportunity and our preparedness to grab it. Some say it is luck, but it is not true.
The luck usually favors those who are  and willing to learn and are prepared to take action when it is needed.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
January 10, 2019, 05:00:13 PM
Thank you for your reasoning,you explain the that people must understand,but some people make these mistakes and then blame the whole world although responsibility bear themselves for those or other actions. Maybe we need to listen to more experienced people, but that doesn't mean we have to do what they do because everyone makes mistakes.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
January 10, 2019, 04:51:02 PM
To become very good at trading and investment,  you will have to go through different type of temptations and experience.  The result of you paying your dues will be you become a refined and skillful trader and investor!
Activity: 420
January 10, 2019, 04:30:13 PM
Our destiny is not written on an imaginary surface and not in wind. What we are today in the crypto space is as a result of the works of our hands.
- Whenever you want to invest or promote a project, do not be in haste, but take your time to analyze it.
- If you want to sell the coin you have, do ensure you think about it many times, so that you will not later blame yourself for selling.
- Get materials to study whatever you do not know.
Nobody can make a better decision for you than yourself. So learn to do the right thing at the right time.
Yes, I agree with you. It all depends on us, on what decisions we will make. It is necessary to study this sphere of activity well in order to have good success in it. So do not wait for tomorrow, and study today.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
January 10, 2019, 04:26:21 PM
I believe that you have the right to make mistakes and they will serve you with invaluable experience. But you are right, having received the necessary lesson, take destiny into your own hands and analyze each project before investing in it. Only thanks to the thought-out strategy you will be able to act confidently and will not sell your coins during the next panic sale.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
January 10, 2019, 04:13:07 PM
Each player in the cryptocurrency market must necessarily understand that everything depends entirely on him and only a small percentage is good luck and market fluctuations. If you approach the process after having studied it from all sides, even in the most difficult situation you can find a profitable solution.
Many only learn this, good luck with this.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
January 10, 2019, 03:36:06 PM
It is important to understand the right moment to perform these actions. Let's say now a lot of people sell ETH at 130-150$. I think this is a mistake. Of course it is necessary to analyze but still nobody is insured from losses.
Activity: 401
January 10, 2019, 10:53:55 AM
Our destiny is not written on an imaginary surface and not in wind. What we are today in the crypto space is as a result of the works of our hands.
- Whenever you want to invest or promote a project, do not be in haste, but take your time to analyze it.
- If you want to sell the coin you have, do ensure you think about it many times, so that you will not later blame yourself for selling.
Nobody can make a better decision for you than yourself. So learn to do the right thing at the right time.

Very well said OP. We have the choice of what kind of life we'll live. Taking full responsibility for our choices can make even failure [like when the ICO we invested in, failed in some ways] feel like a success – we'll know we did our best and we'll have gained valuable experience for next time. Dealing with cryptocurrencies, we should always take the time to ask questions and carefully analyze all the options at hand. Do not get so focused on the immediate consequence but think about the endmost outcome we expect or desire. Remember : we are a result of the choices we make.

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
January 10, 2019, 10:49:15 AM
Yes i am totally agree - we always must keep studying all things + take actions, but not all destiny is in our hands, destiny is like road or strategic thoughts and we can influence on destiny with cooperative efforts only.
Activity: 308
January 10, 2019, 09:39:49 AM
That's right, all we have is the fruits of our actions.  and you need to act carefully and carefully thinking!
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 14
January 10, 2019, 05:59:36 AM
Of course, it’s important to do the right things at the right time. I agree with this and it is difficult to argue with such a statement.
Activity: 536
Merit: 15
January 10, 2019, 05:53:08 AM
This is a very good advice and I agree with you on it. I think we should all have a specific purpose or target while trading in this market and once your target is met, just take your profit and not bother yourself with what ever happens after that. You should also take your time to work hard and get your analysis right before investing in any project so you won't have course to regret after.
Activity: 191
January 10, 2019, 05:51:05 AM
good advice, maybe this is all in our own right, but what about luck? sometimes we have done detailed research before joining ico, but fate says something else. I don't think it's easy to get good luck in the crypto world. unless there are no fraudsters, luck may be on our side.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
January 10, 2019, 05:31:01 AM
Well, it's truth on the surface, however,  going inward, it isn't too true. As far as crypto is concerned, the level to which anyone can determine anything is too limited. The fate of this world is too tied to volatility instead.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
January 10, 2019, 03:43:41 AM
This is a good term to do and don't blame others for what happened. When many working on crypto but it just follows the actions of others like joined at the project which he said was nice or investing in coins that have a lot of fans. It does not give good results because when wrong or losers will blame other people.
multiply the knowledge of yourself about crypto will give better results and satisfactory and that's why fate on crypto specified by yourself and hand each.
Activity: 518
January 10, 2019, 02:11:17 AM
Many event is happening very fast in cryptocurrency, there is ethereum network upgrade, there is ethereum network fork that ethereum classic vision has and it will take a snapshot of ethereum accounts to generate new coin for ethereum holder. Your destiny is in your hand indeed, these are opportunity to increase your lot in cryptocurrency!
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
January 10, 2019, 01:58:16 AM
the point is before we decide to invest we must first study the place that will be used to invest and should not easily panic because basically investing is for the long term so being patient to get a lot of profit is a wise decision.
Activity: 98
January 10, 2019, 01:50:11 AM
Yes, I really agree with your opinion. There will be many predictions, suggestions and encouragement to make decisions. But the best decision is only in our own hands. Our knowledge will determine what we will get right. So, don't stop learning.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
January 10, 2019, 01:44:37 AM
TS voiced truisms, but it is better to repeat, can someone take note. As for the coins that I sold, then I try not to follow their course.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
January 10, 2019, 01:36:21 AM
Thank you for the advice ,I hope people make use of it ,I personally prefer longterm because cryptocurrency is more of a waiting game ,I don't know much about trading if not I would be a day to day trader but I will try to learn more
Pages:
Jump to: