Pages:
Author

Topic: Your destiny is in your hands - page 46. (Read 33160 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
October 01, 2018, 11:03:30 AM
Everything that concerns us is in our hands. Any begun business, its development and an outcome, it is our work and investments. Therefore, always rely on your strength. And know that how much we invest, so much and we get.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181
October 01, 2018, 10:52:27 AM
on his life's journey, everyone makes life-changing decisions only for him personally. and there is no need to listen to the opinion of others, you need to analyze and make your choice in favor of a project for investment.
When you loss, no one wouldn't care anymore, so that is better to believe ourself. Maybe ask for information is good, but follow what people's opinion without analyze first is not worth thing to do.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
October 01, 2018, 10:40:01 AM
Our destiny is not written on an imaginary surface and not in wind. What we are today in the crypto space is as a result of the works of our hands.
- Whenever you want to invest or promote a project, do not be in haste, but take your time to analyze it.
- If you want to sell the coin you have, do ensure you think about it many times, so that you will not later blame yourself for selling.
- Get materials to study whatever you do not know.
Nobody can make a better decision for you than yourself. So learn to do the right thing at the right time.

This is psychology education and most people already knows but never do that on the market, always believe in bot and greedy become their behavior. What we do today is our future tomorrow and people ignore it because they always believe today is today and this day I'll get profit in high value. Fix our mindset just like you it will help us face market risk.
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
October 01, 2018, 10:38:06 AM
it is true that you say destiny is in our hands, besides that the journey to smudge will not always run smoothly, surely many obstacles and trials, as well as in crypto we will not always benefit, we also suffer losses, just like in krypto we as traders If you don't make a profit, you can lose, but you can avoid losses, namely by knowledge, information and patience.
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
October 01, 2018, 10:35:07 AM
Yes it is ! I believe that the success of every crypto users are on their hands and mind. We are the one creates our own destiny here in crypto industry because we are ones who making our own decisions and taking risks everytime we are investing or trading our coins. So it is better to have a clear mind and patience on ourselves to be successful.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
ONe Social Network
October 01, 2018, 10:34:13 AM
wonderful advice author! they really helped me, I think that newcomers too Wink
Activity: 602
October 01, 2018, 10:23:35 AM
Of course it is, destiny's is in our hand, even in lotto's for example you choose your owned maintained numbers. As well as here in crypto you choose to hold and sell and maybe it is good decision to sell and also good to hold. Therefor you must work and believe for you to success and make a right decision for your good destiny.
Activity: 3164
Merit: 660
Live with peace and enjoy life!
October 01, 2018, 10:14:08 AM
on his life's journey, everyone makes life-changing decisions only for him personally. and there is no need to listen to the opinion of others, you need to analyze and make your choice in favor of a project for investment.
You've got some point, absolutely there is nothing to depend on but by our own hands. People around are just guiding us but not to the extend of helping us forever. So we must be strong enough for another storm we need to face again.
Activity: 934
Merit: 19
October 01, 2018, 10:08:09 AM
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
-= OI =-
October 01, 2018, 09:53:21 AM
it's true .... I experienced it, a month ago i am sell all in my token (50k) at 100 satoshi btc.
After that, a week ago . .. .  price pump at 420 satoshi btc .. . . .WTF .... I was supposed to profit 3 times.

But. . . .forget it . . .. thats my decision . . ..  Sad Sad Sad
Activity: 168
October 01, 2018, 09:52:27 AM
Yes. it is so indeed. In fact, we ourselves make our lives and stand our future. and only on us this responsibility and with us demand. So, always rely on yourself and your strength. And make your life brighter and more successful.
Activity: 269
Merit: 11
October 01, 2018, 09:47:43 AM
Nice tips for beginners dude, everything in our hands fpr sure, nobody will tell you what you should do to get profit, only by yoursefl you can get it. I was learned it some time ago , before invest or promote ICO I become read a much more with each day about it.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
October 01, 2018, 09:45:22 AM
I am very careful when it comes to crypto. I believe in it but every time I read about it before I do a transaction. I think it is up to us. If we believe in alts they will rise.
Activity: 363
Merit: 100
October 01, 2018, 09:45:15 AM
- If you want to sell the coin you have, do ensure you think about it many times, so that you will not later blame yourself for selling.
This line rings a bell to me. In my early months, I've been doing bad sells and then regret after few days. That's one of the worst feelings you can feel but the experience taught me so much.
Activity: 546
Merit: 21
October 01, 2018, 09:45:00 AM
you are right ,we are created fully to go to any lent to get what we want ,if you work hard you will get the results and if you work less you will get the results too, we have a long way to go in crypto world ,both investors and traders we all know what we want as i personally dream of making it big in crypto to help my family and im working hard towards my goal and im not going to rush it out but with patient and time i will get there.our destiny is truly in our hands
Activity: 168
October 01, 2018, 09:44:38 AM
I believe that everything depends only on us and our decisions. We can consult, analyze the experience of others. But in the end the last word is ours. And this is our responsibility.
bce
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
October 01, 2018, 09:41:00 AM
Yes it's true. Our whole life is in our hands. And only we have the right to do so as convenient and as right for us. Therefore, any decision should be taken as prompted by intuition.
maybe it is not our lives that are destined but the future of cryptocurrency in my opinion the future of crypto money depends on the intention and purpose of the investor itself
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
October 01, 2018, 09:29:50 AM
The conclusion is always be patient and also consider very carefully before stepping in to make choices. In order not to experience fatal regrets. Need to see the situation to be made as a material to make the final decision. For example, you should look at and analyze the market, before selling or buying. Maybe this is a little input from me, hopefully useful for all of us.
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
October 01, 2018, 09:14:41 AM
Absolutely right words and advice! We are the creators of our own destiny, and we should always have only a positive attitude and positive thoughts. Not worth it to risk it all. but also it is impossible not to use chance which to you is prompted by the destiny. It is necessary to analyze, study, think a lot. The one who owns the information, owns the world, and it's true!
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
October 01, 2018, 09:13:34 AM
I totally agree with you. The idea of many fintech are inspired by the blockchain technology and some of projects are trying to applied it into the real world as an actual payment method. So it is a good time to invest in some project but just like you said, taking time to analyze the project is critical. Secondly, always keep a clear mind while making decision because if you sell the coins in fear and you may lose all of your profits.
Pages:
Jump to: