Pages:
Author

Topic: Your Expectation on DeepOnion - page 3. (Read 307 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 122
June 02, 2018, 01:04:21 PM
Keep watching on DeepOnion for last 2-3 weeks. Seems like DEV are doing great job. What's your thought on this coin? Please be constructive and suggest me something which make sense. Should I go for it? I'm thinking of investing on it.
I do not expect anything from this coin. Please mind that this coin has very big premine and is only a fork of TORCoin. The only advantage is the big community they built around this project.

Same here.  The "community" is hyping it only because they get tons of free coins.  Once that ends, I believe massive dumping will happen.

Investment wise, I think there are many better opportunities out there.
Activity: 378
Merit: 14
June 02, 2018, 12:57:05 PM
I receive email weekly. I can imagine that they are doing PR and marketing effectively. Moreover, DeepOnion has some strong points: great community, deep send, deep vault, vote central, deep protocol, TOR network. However, there is one things that I don't want to invest in this coin is that the dev team is undisclosed.

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
June 02, 2018, 12:04:08 PM
Keep watching on DeepOnion for last 2-3 weeks. Seems like DEV are doing great job. What's your thought on this coin? Please be constructive and suggest me something which make sense. Should I go for it? I'm thinking of investing on it.
I do not expect anything from this coin. Please mind that this coin has very big premine and is only a fork of TORCoin. The only advantage is the big community they built around this project.
Activity: 205
Merit: 29
Love yourself.
June 02, 2018, 10:28:42 AM
Pages:
Jump to: