Pages:
Author

Topic: Your faourite 5 alt coins for 2018 - page 2. (Read 234 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
April 18, 2018, 03:31:56 PM
To be honest as soon as market become bullish all good coins will do very well, your list is good, im also a fan of eth, ltc, dash, zcash, eos, ada, icon, nano and aion.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
April 18, 2018, 03:06:15 PM
I think the value of the cryptocurrency is not in the coins themselves, but in the technologies that are behind them. In my top at the moment are: 1) Ethereum, because it is the second most important cryptoactivity after bitcoin 2) Ripple, because it is an international payment system that provides a quick transfer of funds to anywhere in the world and operates on a trustless platform 3) Litecoin , because a faster and more modern version of bitcoin 4) VeChain 5) Neo
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
April 18, 2018, 03:05:06 PM
ETH
NEO
ZIL
ELA
AION

Don`t invest all in top coins only, you need to have some less known tokens too to get better profit.
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
April 18, 2018, 03:04:37 PM
If you need to choose 5 alts coin to hold for thisyear what would they be?
My favourite are:

ETH
BTC
NEO
NANO
EOS

These are my favorite coins in 2018

DASH
LITECOIN
WAVES
NEM
BTC
Activity: 120
April 18, 2018, 02:53:31 PM
My favourite are:

ETH
BTC
NEO
NANO
EOS

MY favorite top 5 altcoins:-

ETH

RIPPLE

DASH

WAVES

LITECOINS
Activity: 714
Merit: 261
April 18, 2018, 02:53:01 PM
My favourite are:

ETH
BTC
NEO
NANO
EOS

ETH : Stands first in my list and thats just because it is first coin that I have ever bought and it is still rising and has shown potential after it reached ATH 1300 USD and still hoping that it will reach those heights surely.

BTC : Do we need any further discussion on this coin? However we should remember that it is most expensive one and if you have less amount for investment then always go for altcoins. Believe me sometimes, quantity matters a lot over quality.

NEO : Yes for this coin too. After all these months it is showing some scale up solutions and soon to moon as it is in the buzz right now. Since the time it ha fallen down along with the other market I am sure that its perfect choice before it gets mooned.

IOST : Is the next big thing. Recently I have started working on their signature campaign and started reading about the project. It does have some great features and are more advance than ETH and NEO too. That makes it more desirable to invest in. Plus it is very cheap.

NANO & EOS : I will skip those one.
Activity: 81
April 18, 2018, 02:46:08 PM
My favourite are:

ETH
BTC
NEO
NANO
EOS

Pages:
Jump to: