Pages:
Author

Topic: Your fav alts to invest in today - page 2. (Read 548 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 111
October 24, 2017, 05:51:14 PM
Smartcash is my favourite altcoin today
Because it's gonna be high %66
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
October 24, 2017, 05:19:46 PM
I can tell about the coins which i am holding and whose projects are in mostly last stage or they have started it. The coins are ICN, TIME, VSL, ICOB and PLBT, this are some coins whose projects are good and in comings time you can expect a good return.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
October 24, 2017, 05:15:48 PM
Bismuth is my favorite alt today. It has unique features, good and hardworking dev, python language, low marketcap.
Activity: 583
Merit: 503
October 24, 2017, 05:14:58 PM
Waves is definitely a form of crypto to consider. Partly because it has a decentralized exchange and the maximum supply is 100 million. The massive surge of BTC in the last months has somewhat supressed the value of Waves (currently just below $4) but could increase greatly on the longer term. I have to say that I don't own any Waves at this moment so this is not a shill!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
🔵 Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading
October 24, 2017, 03:13:54 PM
I try not to shill my own bags so I'll spare you what I'm holding, but keep in mind that most people answering this questions will mention anything they are holding and how they going to be huge.

However, since you already mentioned four, i will reinforce your choices and say those are extremely healthy projects and would not sell them anytime soon. All (including gas) are situated to do very well in the upcoming years, IMO.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
October 24, 2017, 03:09:41 PM
Hello,

I've been out of the loop of alts for a couple of weeks due to health probs, today I logged in and decided to sell everything (had over 90K on alts, which was beyond my expected limit) and start all over. Only coins I didn't touched were BTC, ETH , NEO & Gas. I'm planning to hold those for months if not years. But it was good to sell everything on green great ride and earnings beyond than expected(huge thanks for all the people who kept pushing coins). But it's time to start over, and with the question of every noob, what coins do you guys see a great future in, so I can research and invest back in. There's way too many coins now to do a quick research of most of them.

Thanks,
Best Regards
Pages:
Jump to: