Pages:
Author

Topic: your favorit decentral exchaing project - page 2. (Read 141 times)

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
April 19, 2018, 05:48:49 PM
IDEX is a great DEX. I can tell you that from my personal experience, it is way more responsive than etherdelta. They also have a special coins that give you a discount on your trades and they are also paying dividends. There is also a cryptobridge exchange but mainly for master nodes.

IDEX was great.

After PundiX passed 5000 ETH in volume, IDEX is in a complete collapse from 48 hours. Even when the site is reachable, I can't put an orders in 9/10 cases 'Due maintenance' or time our or whatever.

IDEX clearly shown that can't handle volume and many clients. I hope that they are taking those problems very serious if they don't want to follow Etherdelta into oblivion...
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
The Operating System for DAOs
April 19, 2018, 05:44:08 PM
IDEX is a great DEX. I can tell you that from my personal experience, it is way more responsive than etherdelta. They also have a special coins that give you a discount on your trades and they are also paying dividends. There is also a cryptobridge exchange but mainly for master nodes.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
April 19, 2018, 04:51:13 PM
sure idex.market
Activity: 714
Merit: 257
April 19, 2018, 04:43:33 PM
Seems to me that IDEX is a good choice. They have tokens which you can buy and market cap is small right now.
Other project that i know about is 0x. You can check that also, it looks promising
Activity: 137
Merit: 0
April 19, 2018, 02:48:12 PM
hiii

want to put some money maybe (after next drop!)
into some decentral exchange.

whats your favorit project? and why?
thx a lot dear forum guys Wink
Pages:
Jump to: