Pages:
Author

Topic: Your favorite coin for investment - page 23. (Read 11113 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
October 04, 2017, 12:24:23 AM
I think on the long term Ethereum has a very good potential, because of trends like ICOs and tokenization.
I do not know about that, many other projects with new ideas are hitting the market and all have the same idea in mind to defeat ETH once and for all so I think difficult times come for ETH.
Activity: 854
Merit: 267
October 01, 2017, 02:44:40 PM
Definitely bitcoin because the first coin of the crypto world and I think it will be worth every day
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 01, 2017, 01:58:12 PM
Bitcoin and Eth coin my best and first like ..but i invest many coin but btc one of the best. because   btc very demanding in market and btc price very high..i invest btc for make good profit.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
September 30, 2017, 08:40:49 PM
Because bitcoin is included, and it is indicated in the first option, this poll requires no more thinking really. Bitcoin is my favorite coin for investment of course. No need to analyze. The safest is bitcoin and the most promising still bitcoin.
Activity: 350
September 30, 2017, 07:52:31 PM
Coins without a core wallet or with a small capitalization do not participate in the survey
I like litecoin the most, bitcoin is great but my first profits however small came with my litecoin and for that reason it is always going to be my favorite investment.
Activity: 126
September 30, 2017, 05:37:37 PM
definitely  best coin to invest is btc . i invest to SC as i like it and i think will grow to the future.
Activity: 966
Merit: 153
September 30, 2017, 04:21:33 PM
When trying to choose, i must confess the poll was a bit tricky. Though I choose Bitcoin but the truth is Ethereum is now Making more waves in the cryptocurrency world and it will be a bit unfair to compare Bitcoin to Ethereum.
So permit me to make it according...

Bitcoin
Ethereum
Litecoin
Zcah
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
September 30, 2017, 04:14:07 PM
How could anyone pick anything aside from Bitcoin or Ethereum? These are the two coins with most upside potential going forward.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
September 30, 2017, 04:05:49 PM
Of course without doubt my favorite is Bitcoin for long term investment , after that for short term and mid term is Ethereum and Waves.
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
September 30, 2017, 03:59:32 PM
There is lot of coin I love to invest on it. NEO, OPT, BOP and NEBL is my favourite coin/token that I want to invest on it. Because those coin have good future.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
September 30, 2017, 11:14:42 AM
Coins without a core wallet or with a small capitalization do not participate in the survey

My favorite coin is bitcoin why? because first of all this is my provider in my income or in short only bitcoin that I know for all coins just because of my friend he introduced to me the bitcoin so that i am loyal to bitcoin and of course i also invest here and giving always my time.
I think other users do not care about your story in knowing bitcoin and what you've got from bitcoin mate, users need a reason related to the potential of bitcoin in the future so why you choose it, I also think many users will definitely still choose bitcoin for their investment, maybe other users need an additional reason to be sure of the future of bitcoin
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
September 30, 2017, 10:32:57 AM
This field will always be 1st because bitcoin is the first money in the virtual world
Activity: 42
September 30, 2017, 10:26:07 AM
Of courses, btc is the best coin in the world,besides I invest XEM , sc , eth .... They are high coin potential I know... You can research by read topics about altcoin to standing cleanly
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
September 30, 2017, 10:17:54 AM
LTC AND ETH, because I think that coin is a good coin in certain things, especially ETH, because ETH has smart contract and now very many projects use eth as its payment platform. I am sure the future of ETH may increase
Activity: 554
Merit: 100
September 30, 2017, 07:30:05 AM

My favorite coin is bitcoin why? because first of all this is my provider in my income or in short only bitcoin that I know for all coins just because of my friend he introduced to me the bitcoin so that i am loyal to bitcoin and of course i also invest here and giving always my time.
Activity: 24
September 30, 2017, 07:07:00 AM
I think on the long term Ethereum has a very good potential, because of trends like ICOs and tokenization.
Activity: 120
September 30, 2017, 06:06:39 AM
Btc,Eth,Waves and Mgo are my favorite coins.Because their developers are a lot better.If you buy these coins now a year then there will be a lot of profits
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Bazinga!
September 30, 2017, 05:46:57 AM
when you put bitcoin among others and ask for good investments then obviously the only choice is bitcoin!
everyone knows that bitcoin is that main investment that everyone has and the altcoins are like the side investment rather than anything else.

additionally it is hard to choose among altcoins too. because there are times that the worst altcoin is the best investment because it is being pumped. the shitcoin that goe up 100% can give you the same profit than anything else that goes up 100%.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
September 30, 2017, 05:30:02 AM
I would prefer bitcoin the most since it has been in the game for quite some time and it is having most value, secure and easy to use.

If I alternatively had to choose any other except for bitcoin, I would go with monero, litecoin, komodo, neo, waves, dash, ether/etc. These are the altcoins I consider as having huge potential of being big in the near future.
Activity: 252
September 30, 2017, 05:23:30 AM
My favorite altcoin for investment, waves is best for holding trade.already I brought many waves.I hold this minimum last time 2017.
Pages:
Jump to: