Pages:
Author

Topic: Your favorite coins to invest (vote) - page 20. (Read 5216 times)

Activity: 1460
Merit: 573
April 03, 2018, 03:34:05 AM
Experts of the crypto-currency market have already started looking at promising alternatives to Bitcoin Cash, Zcash, Monero, Ripple and Ethereum.

Ardor and Ignis are worthy of attention now (3d generation blockchain platform with an unblemished reputation)
Activity: 1022
Merit: 257
April 03, 2018, 03:32:47 AM
btc, eth, and also minexcoin (not on the list)
I do invest on these three because I see a lot of potential and I know there is a future for holding them for long.
Activity: 196
Merit: 14
April 03, 2018, 03:02:11 AM
Best coins...

1) DeepOnion
2) IOTA
3) Lisk
4) Neo
5) Diw

Look the Official DIW ICO Program ........

Ann Thread : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-closed-2682890

DIW enables the secure storage of sensitive information such as identification documentation, passwords, bank account and credit card Information, validated KYC or KYS related documentation, wills, as well as other valuable digital data within a highly encrypted, secure and private decentralised platform.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
April 03, 2018, 02:51:52 AM
Experts of the crypto-currency market have already started looking at promising alternatives to Bitcoin Cash, Zcash, Monero, Ripple and Ethereum.
Activity: 286
Merit: 10
April 03, 2018, 02:48:03 AM
I discover with surprise my favourite alt is not listed here. I won't "manipulate" you, just have to say that i've already did x2 for three times with this alt. In any case it's only your decision how to spend your money. "they indicate real interest filtering out manipulators" LMAO  Cheesy
Activity: 125
Merit: 0
April 03, 2018, 02:47:55 AM
As Bitcoin is priced really high, entry is hard for those new to cryptocurrencies, and altcoins are much cheaper alternatives.my favorite coin is ETH.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
April 03, 2018, 02:46:46 AM
I voted for Ethereum because it is in the top 2 crypto currency on the market. Ethereum is different to other cryptocurrencies and has the ability to securely store data transparently and anonymously, which means that it can be used across a number of different markets.
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
📶Decentralized free Wi-Fi📶
April 03, 2018, 02:39:34 AM
Interesting poll, select all and not only or just some. each of us has in the portfolio of about 10-20 coins, the top 15 for all, and the rest on efficiency and devotion are distributed. I prefer coins not from top and little-known, they can become a breakthrough. There is neo, nano, stellar, cardano.
Activity: 450
Merit: 101
April 03, 2018, 02:35:51 AM
Personally, I have high hopes for LTC. Since in the future it can become a authentic means of payment. And its price can grow very much.
Activity: 406
April 03, 2018, 02:28:15 AM
I think that XMR will always be valuable to people. Even if the defaults will prohibit the demand for XMR will grow
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
April 03, 2018, 02:18:42 AM
I picked Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin as they remain as the most popular and most meaningful projects here in crypto. Although I admit I also have some few holdings in the other coins listed and not listed in the choices.
Activity: 408
March 29, 2018, 01:48:48 AM
Voted for Bitcoin and Ether. This coins is top of cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is "gold" and ether has no analogs for generate ERC20 tokens in ICO projects.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
March 29, 2018, 12:46:02 AM
I voted for ETH, BTC and DASH. I really like these three because of their use in crypto world. Bitcoin as the most dominant coin and I am able to convert it to fiat in an instant using coins.ph. Ether as the second dominant coin and I am able to track the transactions using etherscan.io, I can also convert it to fiat instantly. Dash because of what I've read about this coin, good feature like Instant Send and Private Send. I wanted to vote for XMR because it is untraceable but because of some bad news that makes ETN drop, its a NO for me.
Activity: 103
Merit: 1
March 20, 2018, 02:30:57 AM
Voting is very important, they indicate real interest filtering out manipulators

Verified Digital Assets vote only
https://cryptonaire.com/digital-assets/

Less volatile compared to other = ETH.
High USD value but too much volatility = BTC
High potential in the future for projects = NEO

These are my top 3 coins that I hold right now. And these is how I also see them. This is not a suggestion though so invest at your own risk.
Activity: 728
March 18, 2018, 11:36:58 AM
BTC and ETH for me

Like mother and father of cryptocurrency  Grin
Yes, it is true. we will see that both of them will continue to compete to be the best in cryptocurrency. so indeed both will continue to grow and very good serve as an investment
Activity: 300
March 18, 2018, 11:36:10 AM
Voting is very important, they indicate real interest filtering out manipulators

Verified Digital Assets vote only
https://cryptonaire.com/digital-assets/

i prefer investing in NEO . it is a china based coin has a lot of potential to compete the price of bitcoin aside from ethereum.
Activity: 133
March 18, 2018, 11:31:39 AM
Im a bitcoin believer and bitcoin lover. So i will still buy and invest in bitcoin. And second is ETH, i will invest both btc and eth. Im sure it will rise in the future.
Activity: 422
Merit: 9
March 18, 2018, 11:20:28 AM
Etherium is the best coin for me. I brought lot of Etherium for future.Hope it will rise up and give me a lot of profit.
Activity: 672
March 18, 2018, 11:12:45 AM
Hey people. look what's happening now with prices? Do you think that this is bad? I think it's wonderful that such waves will tease big investors who will want to invest their money in crypto-currencies, because they have already seen how much they can cost. Think, get on the train
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
March 18, 2018, 11:10:43 AM
my favorites are btc and eth. but for now vechain is a very good choice to invest your money for long term,
Pages:
Jump to: