Pages:
Author

Topic: YOUR FAVORITE GAMBLING? - page 23. (Read 4009 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
May 27, 2021, 04:19:16 PM
But I also tried gambling with my own skills and gameplay through MOBA and I won a few times.
LOL, do you think it's really a bet? no, for me, it's competition, and it's not really exciting, I'd rather stand outside and bet than fight by myself. If I have to fight, what I need is the title, not the money  Cheesy
I think crash is just another call for a similar game?

Dice. It is simple and straight to the point. No stupid animations, no wasting time on studying teams/players etc. It is all about math and luck. Everything happens in less than a second. You either are lucky and win or you lose immediately. It just cannot get better than this. Some people like to watch the team they have wagered on and I can understand that too but it is not my thing.
ya, sure, it can be considered a classic game, few years ago it was the most favorite game for all gamblers. I also used to see it as a tool to make money, until luck stopped favoring me  Cheesy Mathematically, many people say that writing scripts to run automatically can make us a small amount of money, but in the long run, math doesn't allow that exactly. All in all, luck is still the deciding factor, and yes, I've always loved it, but it hurts me too much  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
May 27, 2021, 03:55:45 PM
Dice. It is simple and straight to the point. No stupid animations, no wasting time on studying teams/players etc. It is all about math and luck. Everything happens in less than a second. You either are lucky and win or you lose immediately. It just cannot get better than this. Some people like to watch the team they have wagered on and I can understand that too but it is not my thing.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 27, 2021, 03:50:46 PM
My favorite crypto gambling game would be crash games like Bustabit,
I just find it fun and somehow similar to trading when you are just picking up random coin on the market but in a fast phase price increase and a do or die situation.
I don't really have any memorable moments or highlights on crash game because I don't chase Nyan or high multiplier I don't even bet huge amount just playing to enjoy I guess while aiming for small profit.
But I also tried gambling with my own skills and gameplay through MOBA and I won a few times.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
May 27, 2021, 02:37:14 PM
Hi, this is probably not the first thread which asking about these issues, but this is my first time and I want to share during this volatile BTC period.

As you know, recently BTC has been volatile and has caused many losses, a large amount of money has been withdrawn from the crypto market in a short time, if I am correct, it is 2 weeks. It was me who suffered quite a heavy loss when my investment fell 75% compared to 2 weeks ago  Embarrassed It's the reason why I feel depressed and want to find games for fun. I also declare that this article is not for advertising purposes, it is for sharing experience  Wink

So, what is your favorite game when it comes to gambling on current platforms? What is the reason that you like it?
For me, currently, Blast is probably my favorite game, it's a completely random game and gives you a big surprise, it's really fun where you don't know when you will win or lose, all you can do is rely on luck. It's the coolest part, you know, when you're bored with your investment losses, it's great to find a game to relax. Many people probably won't know this game, because different platforms will give it a different name, but I believe you will definitely recognize it through this image (illustration, no platform name to avoid advertising elements):

And there is another great thing, I just realized that you can win this game if you are lucky  Cheesy don't use auto feature, it's not wise, play by hand, skip a few turns, you'll see the effect  Cheesy I tried my luck with only 100 bucks, and funny how i won almost 3 times this amount  Cheesy damn, I never thought gambling was so easy  Cheesy

How about you? Would you like to share a bit about your experience in this game and other games? Let me know!
Pages:
Jump to: