Pages:
Author

Topic: Your favorite portfolio tool and trading platform for Bitcoin and altcoins - page 2. (Read 2531 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Yep. I use the DEX aka BAE  (BitShares asset exchange) BitShares.org/wallet because I get to hold my own private keys. The charts are good and volume keeps improving. I can trade everything I want to: btc, eth, bts, cny, usd, gold. The fees are silly low. I like the transparency of the exchange.
I can't short Dash or use much leverage but I can short the USD so I'm definitely doing that.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I've never given up poloniex because it has high volume. but there isn't stable for mobile phone.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Every trader has a favorite way to keep track of his/her own portfolio, and a best way to follow, analyze and interact with real time prices and statistics of Bitcoin and altcoins.

Whereas, some prefer complex visualization and control platforms such as Coinigy, others just play simple with cryptocompare and coinmarketcap tools, to keep their digital portfolio and trades under control.

On the other hand some prefer Poloniex and Bittrex, while others go to decentralized exchanges like Openledger and Bitshares.

What is favorite route and daily trading tool for Bitcoin and altcoins, where do you keep track of your digital asset portfolio, what do you recommend?
Pages:
Jump to: