Pages:
Author

Topic: your favorite sites/methods for micro earnings? - page 2. (Read 1629 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10
i used to try to earn bitcoin through faucets, but soon gave up on it because it wasn't worth the time. been using Grindabuck lately and it has become my favorite. it is a GPT site where you complete offers to earn bitcoin and it is so far for me my favorite site/method for micro earnings. so, what are your favorite sites and methods to earn? feel free to share... would like to hear alternatives! Smiley

(note - if anyone want to use my referral for Grindabuck, it's in my signature. FREE $1 upon signing up)

You can make some easy satoshi by visiting the top faucets of faucethub.io, but its still a waste of time in my opinion, their surveys however are pretty decent, especially when you have other people filling them in for you. You can also visit some websites on adbtc.top and get paid for it relatively good.

yeah, i moved on from faucets because even the top faucets were minimal satoshis and the amount of ads were annoying. yup, i've been doing surveys on Grindabuck and they pay out pretty good compared to other options. okay, will check out adbtc.top then!
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
If I were from a Tier 1 country my favorite method to earn would be the surveys and tasks of that Offer-Wall, but as I don't have good offers to complete there, I like some faucet sites like Virtual Pub, Dwarven Mines, FaucetGame and some sites that appear sometimes paying high rewards but disappear some time later...
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Gamefaucets are my favorite, especially the ones of mex. You can find them on my site.. the link is in my signature..
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
if micro earning my favorite use faucet site
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427
i used to try to earn bitcoin through faucets, but soon gave up on it because it wasn't worth the time. been using Grindabuck lately and it has become my favorite. it is a GPT site where you complete offers to earn bitcoin and it is so far for me my favorite site/method for micro earnings. so, what are your favorite sites and methods to earn? feel free to share... would like to hear alternatives! Smiley

(note - if anyone want to use my referral for Grindabuck, it's in my signature. FREE $1 upon signing up)

You can make some easy satoshi by visiting the top faucets of faucethub.io, but its still a waste of time in my opinion, their surveys however are pretty decent, especially when you have other people filling them in for you. You can also visit some websites on adbtc.top and get paid for it relatively good.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
My favorite micro earning way is faucets. I tried to complete offers, but mostly offerwals don't give nany offers for my country. And after completing some offers I didn't get paid anything.
I also tried PTC websites. But earnings from it is very low. They only give ~20 ads worth $0.001-0.002 daily. You need to click ads whole month to reach payment treshold.
Maybe faucets pays low, but I like it. It's still possible to earn decent money from it, because there are hundreds of faucets. I like faucets, because mostly pays via micropayments networks, so I can accumulate minimal payment fast. Having few referrals helps to make earning faster.
Activity: 518
Merit: 262
bitcointalk.org my favorite site...
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
hm
Pages:
Jump to: